Trout Pass Pool Bar
Trout Pass Pool Bar Information
Poolside bar with specialty drinks, smoothies and snacks.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If there is an asterisk (*) below next to a menu item, this indicates that the meal is a buffet or that it's served family-style at your table. The price reflected is the total cost of the all-you-care-to-enjoy meal. Please note that the pricing on buffet meals will vary slightly based on the time of year (peak season versus regular season), and day of the week (weekday versus weekend) that you visit. The pricing below is a general range for these meals, but if you need an exact figure, you may call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE and they will provide an exact quote based on the date of your reservation.
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice.
- Crown Royal Regal Apple, Dekuyper Pucker Sour
Apple, and Fresh Lime Juice topped with Ginger
- Assorted Draft and Bottled Beers (various prices)
- Cruzan Mango Rum, Coruba Coconut Rum, Créme
de Banana, with Orange and Pineapple Juice and a
float of Grenadine.
Beso Del Sol Sangria
- Red or White
Big Island Iced Tea
- Pau Maui Handmade Vodka, Sammy's Beach Bar
Rum, Hendrick's, Cointreau, and Sweet-and-Sour
with a splash of Coca-Cola®
Black Cherry Lemonade
- Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, Odwalla Lemonade,
fresh Lime Juice, and Grenadine topped with
Captain's Mai Tai
- Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Amaretto,
and Tropical Juices topped with a float of Myers's
Original Dark Rum
- Rumhaven Coconut Rum, Coconut Water and Fresh
Lime Juice topped with Soda Water
- Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh
Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour
- Raspberry Purée blended with Piña Colada Mix
- Orange Purée blended with Nonfat Yogurt
- Bacardi Black Razz Rum blended with Piña Colada
Mix and Raspberry Purée