Trail's End Restaurant
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground / Pioneer Hall|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Trail's End Restaurant|
|Reviews||Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant|
|Menu:||Trail's End Restaurant Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *
Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Muffin - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Warm Sticky Buns - . - $4.69
Beef chili with Beans
- Topped with cheddar cheese and red onions
Blue Crab and Roasted Corn Hush Puppies - with a spicy Rémoulade - $9.49
House-made Cornbread - . - $3.49
Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño - wrapped in Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly - $7.99
Southern Fried Green Tomatoes - with Crawfish Rémoulade - $7.99
BBQ Pulled pork
- With corn bacon cole slaw, pickled green tomatoes and house made potato chips. served on a toasted roll
Mixed green salad - With cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and corn bread croutons - $5.99
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Lettuces with Sunshine Wax Beans, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Oil & Vinegar Ranch Dressing - $6.49
Oak-smoked Chicken and crispy Dumpling Soup - . - $6.49
Soup of the day - Selection changes daily - $6.99
Angus Chili Cheeseburger
- With chili, cheddar and swiss cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Served with Sweet potato fries
Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger - With bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. Served with sweet potato fries - $12.99
Chicken Waldorf salad - Chicken Waldorf with Tart Cherries, Grapes, Apples, and Candied Pecans - $11.99
Fresh Berry Salad with Chicken - Grilled chicken with greens tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, blue cheese and candied walnuts. - $12.99
Fried Chicken and Waffles - Served with warm maple syrup and butter - $14.49
Grilled Pork Chop - With Hoppin John, oven roasted tomatoes and cilantro chimichurri - $17.99
Pan seared Catfish - Breaded catfish with coleslaw, corn and chive hush puppies. - $14.99
Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Andouille Sausage - Served with cheese grits and red eye gravy - $16.99
Angel food Cake
- With fresh berries and raspberry sorbet. This is a no sugar added dessert
Warm Sticky Bun Sundae - Pecan sticky bun layered with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream - $4.99
Wilderness S'more - Dark chocolate mousse layered with graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallow and chocolate sauce - $4.79
Nacho Chips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- With all the fixin's! Beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
Mixed Greens: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with your choice of dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with blue cheese and celery sticks.
Dinner Buffet served from 4:30pm-9:30pm and 4:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday - Soup of the Day, chili, Salad Bar, Peel and eat shrimp, Chef's selection of veggies, Smoked Pork ribs, Fried Chicken, Pasta, Hand-carved roasted meats, Pizza slices, Fresh Catch of the Day, and Home-made fruit cobbler. prices vary 15.00-35.99 *
Giddyap and Go: TO GO MENU ONLY - 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and biscuits for 4. White meat only $24.99 - $22.99
Pizza: TO GO MENU ONLY - 16" thin crust cheese pizza $13.99 or 16" thin crust pepperoni pizza $15.49 - $13.99
The Lone Rider: TO GO MENU ONLY - 2 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and a biscuit. White meat only $8.99 - $7.99
Kid's choice - Chouce of fruit cup, garden salad. Macaroni and Cheese or Cheeseburger. Ice cream sundae or Chocolate chip cookies. - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled fish of the day. includes whole grain pilaf, veggies and fruit. served on Mickey plate - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled chicken strips, served with macaroni topped with marinara nd mozzarella. with veggies and fruit salad - $8.59
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World