Trail's End Restaurant
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground / Pioneer Hall|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Trail's End Restaurant|
|Reviews||Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant|
|Menu:||Trail's End Restaurant Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
- served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *
Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Muffin - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Warm Sticky Buns - . - $4.69
Beef chili with Beans
- Topped with cheddar cheese and red onions
Blue Crab and Roasted Corn Hush Puppies - with a spicy Rémoulade - $9.49
House-made Cornbread - . - $3.49
Smoked Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño - wrapped in Country Bacon with Peach-Pepper Jelly - $7.99
Southern Fried Green Tomatoes - with Crawfish Rémoulade - $7.99
BBQ Pulled pork
- With corn bacon cole slaw, pickled green tomatoes and house made potato chips. served on a toasted roll
Mixed green salad - With cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and corn bread croutons - $5.99
Mixed Greens Salad - Mixed Lettuces with Sunshine Wax Beans, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, and Oil & Vinegar Ranch Dressing - $6.49
Oak-smoked Chicken and crispy Dumpling Soup - . - $6.49
Soup of the day - Selection changes daily - $6.99
Angus Chili Cheeseburger
- With chili, cheddar and swiss cheese, grilled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Served with Sweet potato fries
Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger - With bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. Served with sweet potato fries - $12.99
Chicken Waldorf salad - Chicken Waldorf with Tart Cherries, Grapes, Apples, and Candied Pecans - $11.99
Fresh Berry Salad with Chicken - Grilled chicken with greens tossed with raspberry vinaigrette, fresh berries, blue cheese and candied walnuts. - $12.99
Fried Chicken and Waffles - Served with warm maple syrup and butter - $14.49
Grilled Pork Chop - With Hoppin John, oven roasted tomatoes and cilantro chimichurri - $17.99
Pan seared Catfish - Breaded catfish with coleslaw, corn and chive hush puppies. - $14.99
Spicy Grilled Shrimp and Andouille Sausage - Served with cheese grits and red eye gravy - $16.99
Angel food Cake
- With fresh berries and raspberry sorbet. This is a no sugar added dessert
Warm Sticky Bun Sundae - Pecan sticky bun layered with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream - $4.99
Wilderness S'more - Dark chocolate mousse layered with graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallow and chocolate sauce - $4.79
Nacho Chips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- With all the fixin's! Beef chili, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
Mixed Greens: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with your choice of dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips: TO GO MENU ONLY
- Served with blue cheese and celery sticks.
Dinner Buffet served from 4:30pm-9:30pm and 4:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday - Soup of the Day, chili, Salad Bar, Peel and eat shrimp, Chef's selection of veggies, Smoked Pork ribs, Fried Chicken, Pasta, Hand-carved roasted meats, Pizza slices, Fresh Catch of the Day, and Home-made fruit cobbler. prices vary 15.00-35.99 *
Giddyap and Go: TO GO MENU ONLY - 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and biscuits for 4. White meat only $24.99 - $22.99
Pizza: TO GO MENU ONLY - 16" thin crust cheese pizza $13.99 or 16" thin crust pepperoni pizza $15.49 - $13.99
The Lone Rider: TO GO MENU ONLY - 2 pieces of our famous fried chicken, fries, cole slaw, and a biscuit. White meat only $8.99 - $7.99
Kid's choice - Chouce of fruit cup, garden salad. Macaroni and Cheese or Cheeseburger. Ice cream sundae or Chocolate chip cookies. - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled fish of the day. includes whole grain pilaf, veggies and fruit. served on Mickey plate - $8.59
Kids' complete meal - Grilled chicken strips, served with macaroni topped with marinara nd mozzarella. with veggies and fruit salad - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members