Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West Side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Reviews||Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Menu:||Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 01/14)Appetizers/Starter
Creamy Roquefort Gnocci
- Homemade potato gnocchi with gratin Roquefort Cheese
Duck Napoleon - Slow braised duck layered with herbed goat cheese and crispy wontons. - $15.95
Mozzarella and Prosciutto - . - $12.95
Pan Seared Sea Scallops - Served with white corn-parmesan polenta, braised lamb shoulder and rosemary-lamb jus. - $17.95
Smoked Salmon Pizza - Scottish smoked salmon, dill cream spread and finely chopped chives - $12.95
Tomato Bruschetta - . - $9.95
Vegetable Spring Rolls - . - $10.95
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - Spicy tuna, chili aioli, pickled ginger, scallions, diakon sprouts, masago roe in a sesame cone - $13.95
- Butter Lettuce, red endive, nicoise olives, orange segments, candied pecans and aged balsamic Roquefort vinaigrette
Butternut Squash soup - oven roasted butternut squash with cinnamon creme fraiche and toasted pumpkin seeds - $8.95
Classic Caesar Salad - Wolfgang's Caesar dressing with shaved parmesan cheese. - $9.95
Roasted Organic baby beet salad - Humboldt Fog goat cheese, toasted pistachios, arugula with citrus vinaigrette - $11.95
Wild Mushroom Soup - A light creamy soup with shitake, and oyster mushrooms with porcini essence. - $8.95
Young Spinach Salad - Feta cheese, pickled red onions, chopped eggs and roasted Pecans in a warm apple wood smoked bacon vinaigrette - $9.95
"Chinois Style" Lamb Rack
- Hunan eggplant, garlic mashed potatoes and cilantro-mint vinaigrette
Austrian 3 Course Tour - First Course: Butternut Squash Soup, pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon creme fraiche with toasted pumpkin seeds. Entree: Original Veal "Wienerschnitzel," warm potato salad with a young mache salad. Patisserie: Chocolate Pate, European chocolate with fresh raspberry. Priced per guest. - $49.95
California 4 Course Tour - First Course: Wild Mushroom soup. Second Course: Hand Selected Organic baby Greens, Maytag bleu cheese, golden raisins, toasted pine nuts, pear and roasted shallot vinaigrette. Entree (select one): Filet Mignon, char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes, sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. Line Caught Yellow Fin Tuna Nicoise, Seared tuna with roasted fingerling potatoes, haricot vert, wilted spinach, olive vinaigrette and crispy poached egg. Patisserie: Baked Alaska, torched meringue covered gelato with fresh berries. Priced per guest. - $52.95
Duo of Duck - Pan seared breast, confit, celery root, cream sage polenta, blood orange sauce - $34.95
Filet Mignon - Char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. - $44.95
Filet Mignon Tataki - Seared filet, daikon sprouts and sauce trio - $32.95
Hamachi Sashimi Skewer - Japanese Yellowfin finished with a cilantro yuzu ponzu - $15.95
Lobster Risotto - Butter poached lobster, fried basil. parmesan cheese - $41.95
Maine Lobster Maki - A tempura roll with fresh lobster, hass avocado, sweet soy glaze and spicy aioli - $42.95
Nigiri Sushi Platter - 8 pieces of the Chef's selection nigiri sushi - $24.95
Organic Chicken - oven roasted wild mushrooms, honey glazed carrots, potato puree with natural rosemary jus. - $28.95
Prime Rib Eye Steak - Braised celery and armagnac-green peppercorn sauce with "Whipped cheese potatoes - $46.95
Sashimi Platter - 16 pieces of the chef's selection sashimi - $34.95
Seared Salmon with Turnip Puree - seasonal vegeatbles, lobster nage and chive essence - $32.95
Spicy Beef Goulash - Braised beef with sauteed spatzle, parsley, Marjoram and paprika. - $28.95
Steamed Seasonal fish Hong Kong Style - Bok Choy, shiitake mushrooms, snap peas, over jasmine rice, Hong Kong sauce and chili oil - $34.95
Weiner Schitnez Von Schwein - Served with a warm potato salad fresh arugula and mustard caper sauce. - $31.95
Chocolate Lave Cake
- Warm soft centered cake with vanilla ice cream
Classic Carrot Cake - Homemade cream cheese icing with candied pecans - $7.95
creme Brulee Cheesecake - Rich smooth custard cheesecake topped with Bruleed sugar - $7.95
Double Chocolate Mud Pie - Chocolate ice cream, brownies and pecans with chocolate sauce - $7.95
Florida Key Lime Pie - Swiss meringue with a buttery graham cracker crust - $7.95
Sugar Free Cheesecake Mousse - With Raspberry Puree and fresh berries - $7.95
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Chicken Tenders - Battered and fried golden brown and served with whipped potatoes or Smiley fries. - $9.95
Filet Mignon - 4 oz filet mignon, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. - $16.95
Grilled Chicken Breast - Boneless grilled chicken breast, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies - $12.95
Rigatoni Pasta - Steaming bowl of Rigatoni Pasta, served with choices of Traditional Tomato Sauce or Parmesan Cream Sauce. - $9.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS