Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West Side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Reviews||Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Menu:||Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 01/14)Appetizers/Starter
Creamy Roquefort Gnocci
- Homemade potato gnocchi with gratin Roquefort Cheese
Duck Napoleon - Slow braised duck layered with herbed goat cheese and crispy wontons. - $15.95
Mozzarella and Prosciutto - . - $12.95
Pan Seared Sea Scallops - Served with white corn-parmesan polenta, braised lamb shoulder and rosemary-lamb jus. - $17.95
Smoked Salmon Pizza - Scottish smoked salmon, dill cream spread and finely chopped chives - $12.95
Tomato Bruschetta - . - $9.95
Vegetable Spring Rolls - . - $10.95
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - Spicy tuna, chili aioli, pickled ginger, scallions, diakon sprouts, masago roe in a sesame cone - $13.95
- Butter Lettuce, red endive, nicoise olives, orange segments, candied pecans and aged balsamic Roquefort vinaigrette
Butternut Squash soup - oven roasted butternut squash with cinnamon creme fraiche and toasted pumpkin seeds - $8.95
Classic Caesar Salad - Wolfgang's Caesar dressing with shaved parmesan cheese. - $9.95
Roasted Organic baby beet salad - Humboldt Fog goat cheese, toasted pistachios, arugula with citrus vinaigrette - $11.95
Wild Mushroom Soup - A light creamy soup with shitake, and oyster mushrooms with porcini essence. - $8.95
Young Spinach Salad - Feta cheese, pickled red onions, chopped eggs and roasted Pecans in a warm apple wood smoked bacon vinaigrette - $9.95
"Chinois Style" Lamb Rack
- Hunan eggplant, garlic mashed potatoes and cilantro-mint vinaigrette
Austrian 3 Course Tour - First Course: Butternut Squash Soup, pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon creme fraiche with toasted pumpkin seeds. Entree: Original Veal "Wienerschnitzel," warm potato salad with a young mache salad. Patisserie: Chocolate Pate, European chocolate with fresh raspberry. Priced per guest. - $49.95
California 4 Course Tour - First Course: Wild Mushroom soup. Second Course: Hand Selected Organic baby Greens, Maytag bleu cheese, golden raisins, toasted pine nuts, pear and roasted shallot vinaigrette. Entree (select one): Filet Mignon, char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes, sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. Line Caught Yellow Fin Tuna Nicoise, Seared tuna with roasted fingerling potatoes, haricot vert, wilted spinach, olive vinaigrette and crispy poached egg. Patisserie: Baked Alaska, torched meringue covered gelato with fresh berries. Priced per guest. - $52.95
Duo of Duck - Pan seared breast, confit, celery root, cream sage polenta, blood orange sauce - $34.95
Filet Mignon - Char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. - $44.95
Filet Mignon Tataki - Seared filet, daikon sprouts and sauce trio - $32.95
Hamachi Sashimi Skewer - Japanese Yellowfin finished with a cilantro yuzu ponzu - $15.95
Lobster Risotto - Butter poached lobster, fried basil. parmesan cheese - $41.95
Maine Lobster Maki - A tempura roll with fresh lobster, hass avocado, sweet soy glaze and spicy aioli - $42.95
Nigiri Sushi Platter - 8 pieces of the Chef's selection nigiri sushi - $24.95
Organic Chicken - oven roasted wild mushrooms, honey glazed carrots, potato puree with natural rosemary jus. - $28.95
Prime Rib Eye Steak - Braised celery and armagnac-green peppercorn sauce with "Whipped cheese potatoes - $46.95
Sashimi Platter - 16 pieces of the chef's selection sashimi - $34.95
Seared Salmon with Turnip Puree - seasonal vegeatbles, lobster nage and chive essence - $32.95
Spicy Beef Goulash - Braised beef with sauteed spatzle, parsley, Marjoram and paprika. - $28.95
Steamed Seasonal fish Hong Kong Style - Bok Choy, shiitake mushrooms, snap peas, over jasmine rice, Hong Kong sauce and chili oil - $34.95
Weiner Schitnez Von Schwein - Served with a warm potato salad fresh arugula and mustard caper sauce. - $31.95
Chocolate Lave Cake
- Warm soft centered cake with vanilla ice cream
Classic Carrot Cake - Homemade cream cheese icing with candied pecans - $7.95
creme Brulee Cheesecake - Rich smooth custard cheesecake topped with Bruleed sugar - $7.95
Double Chocolate Mud Pie - Chocolate ice cream, brownies and pecans with chocolate sauce - $7.95
Florida Key Lime Pie - Swiss meringue with a buttery graham cracker crust - $7.95
Sugar Free Cheesecake Mousse - With Raspberry Puree and fresh berries - $7.95
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Chicken Tenders - Battered and fried golden brown and served with whipped potatoes or Smiley fries. - $9.95
Filet Mignon - 4 oz filet mignon, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. - $16.95
Grilled Chicken Breast - Boneless grilled chicken breast, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies - $12.95
Rigatoni Pasta - Steaming bowl of Rigatoni Pasta, served with choices of Traditional Tomato Sauce or Parmesan Cream Sauce. - $9.95
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS