Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West Side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Signature Restaurant Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Reviews||Reviews of Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room|
|Menu:||Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 04/13)Appetizers/Starter
Creamy Roquefort Gnocci
- Homemade potato gnocchi with gratin Roquefort Cheese
Duck Napoleon - Slow braised duck layered with herbed goat cheese and crispy wontons. - $15.95
Mozzarella and Prosciutto - . - $12.95
Pan Seared Sea Scallops - Served with white corn-parmesan polenta, braised lamb shoulder and rosemary-lamb jus. - $17.95
Smoked Salmon Pizza - Scottish smoked salmon, dill cream spread and finely chopped chives - $12.95
Tomato Bruschetta - . - $9.95
Vegetable Spring Rolls - . - $10.95
Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - Spicy tuna, chili aioli, pickled ginger, scallions, diakon sprouts, masago roe in a sesame cone - $13.95
- Butter Lettuce, red endive, nicoise olives, orange segments, candied pecans and aged balsamic Roquefort vinaigrette
Butternut Squash soup - oven roasted butternut squash with cinnamon creme fraiche and toasted pumpkin seeds - $8.95
Classic Caesar Salad - Wolfgang's Caesar dressing with shaved parmesan cheese. - $9.95
Roasted Organic baby beet salad - Humboldt Fog goat cheese, toasted pistachios, arugula with citrus vinaigrette - $11.95
Wild Mushroom Soup - A light creamy soup with shitake, and oyster mushrooms with porcini essence. - $8.95
Young Spinach Salad - Feta cheese, pickled red onions, chopped eggs and roasted Pecans in a warm apple wood smoked bacon vinaigrette - $9.95
"Chinois Style" Lamb Rack
- Hunan eggplant, garlic mashed potatoes and cilantro-mint vinaigrette
Austrian 3 Course Tour - First Course: Butternut Squash Soup, pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon creme fraiche with toasted pumpkin seeds. Entree: Original Veal "Wienerschnitzel," warm potato salad with a young mache salad. Patisserie: Chocolate Pate, European chocolate with fresh raspberry. Priced per guest. - $49.95
California 4 Course Tour - First Course: Wild Mushroom soup. Second Course: Hand Selected Organic baby Greens, Maytag bleu cheese, golden raisins, toasted pine nuts, pear and roasted shallot vinaigrette. Entree (select one): Filet Mignon, char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes, sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. Line Caught Yellow Fin Tuna Nicoise, Seared tuna with roasted fingerling potatoes, haricot vert, wilted spinach, olive vinaigrette and crispy poached egg. Patisserie: Baked Alaska, torched meringue covered gelato with fresh berries. Priced per guest. - $52.95
Duo of Duck - Pan seared breast, confit, celery root, cream sage polenta, blood orange sauce - $34.95
Filet Mignon - Char-broiled beef filet with lobster crushed potatoes sauteed spinach and port wine sauce. - $44.95
Filet Mignon Tataki - Seared filet, daikon sprouts and sauce trio - $32.95
Hamachi Sashimi Skewer - Japanese Yellowfin finished with a cilantro yuzu ponzu - $15.95
Lobster Risotto - Butter poached lobster, fried basil. parmesan cheese - $41.95
Maine Lobster Maki - A tempura roll with fresh lobster, hass avocado, sweet soy glaze and spicy aioli - $42.95
Nigiri Sushi Platter - 8 pieces of the Chef's selection nigiri sushi - $24.95
Organic Chicken - oven roasted wild mushrooms, honey glazed carrots, potato puree with natural rosemary jus. - $28.95
Prime Rib Eye Steak - Braised celery and armagnac-green peppercorn sauce with "Whipped cheese potatoes - $46.95
Sashimi Platter - 16 pieces of the chef's selection sashimi - $34.95
Seared Salmon with Turnip Puree - seasonal vegeatbles, lobster nage and chive essence - $32.95
Spicy Beef Goulash - Braised beef with sauteed spatzle, parsley, Marjoram and paprika. - $28.95
Steamed Seasonal fish Hong Kong Style - Bok Choy, shiitake mushrooms, snap peas, over jasmine rice, Hong Kong sauce and chili oil - $34.95
Weiner Schitnez Von Schwein - Served with a warm potato salad fresh arugula and mustard caper sauce. - $31.95
Chocolate Lave Cake
- Warm soft centered cake with vanilla ice cream
Classic Carrot Cake - Homemade cream cheese icing with candied pecans - $7.95
creme Brulee Cheesecake - Rich smooth custard cheesecake topped with Bruleed sugar - $7.95
Double Chocolate Mud Pie - Chocolate ice cream, brownies and pecans with chocolate sauce - $7.95
Florida Key Lime Pie - Swiss meringue with a buttery graham cracker crust - $7.95
Sugar Free Cheesecake Mousse - With Raspberry Puree and fresh berries - $7.95
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - The Dining Room
Dinner (Updated: 04/13)Entree/Main Course
Chicken Tenders - Battered and fried golden brown and served with whipped potatoes or Smiley fries. - $9.95
Filet Mignon - 4 oz filet mignon, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. - $16.95
Grilled Chicken Breast - Boneless grilled chicken breast, served with whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies - $12.95
Rigatoni Pasta - Steaming bowl of Rigatoni Pasta, served with choices of Traditional Tomato Sauce or Parmesan Cream Sauce. - $9.95
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS