The Turf Club Grill
|Location:||Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa / Near Artist's Palette|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Turf Club Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Turf Club Grill|
|Menu:||The Turf Club Grill Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- With Prosciutto and Raspberry Preserves
Baked Goat cheese and tomato - Tomato bisque served with croutons and goat cheese - $5.99
Buffalo Chicken dip - Pulled Buffalo chicken, wing sauce, blue cheese and celery served with saratogo chips - $9.49
Crab Firecrackers - with Marinated Vegetables and Sweet Chili Aïoli - $12.49
Fried Calamari - Served with aioli and spicy marinara sauces. - $10.99
Onion Rings - Served with a variety of dips. - $6.49
Steamed Prince Edward Island Mussels - Fresh steamed mussels - $10.99
Chef's Seasonal Salad
French Onion Soup - Classic French Onion Soup topped with melted cheese and a nest of crispy fried onions. - $6.99
Tomato Bisque - topped with Herbed Goat Cheese - $5.99
Turf Club's Signature Grilled Romaine Salad - Lightly grilled Hearts of Romaine with Ceasar Dressing, Balsamic Vinegar Reduction and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. - $5.99
Crispy Free-Range Chicken Breast
- with Three-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese and Green Beans Almondine
Grilled Lamb Chops - with Honey-Mint Glaze, Warm Couscous Salad, and Red Pepper Sauce - $24.99
Grilled New York Strip - with Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, and Lobster Fondue - $31.49
Grilled salmon - with Grain Mustard Glaze and Sweet Corn Polenta with Asparagus - $20.99
Prime rib - with Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Cherry-Peppercorn Sauce - $27.99
Root Beer Brined Pork Chops - with Sweet Potato Hash and Sautéed Greens - $22.99
Today's Sustainable Fish - with Jade Rice Pilaf, Spinach, and Fennel-Tomato Compote (Market Price)
Turf Club Pasta - with Shrimp, Lemon, Garlic, Cream, and Parsley - $19.99
Turf Club Pasta - Vegetarian - with Lemon, Garlic, Cream, and Parsley - $16.99
Turf Club Pasta with Grilled Chicken - with Lemon, Garlic, Cream, and Parsley - $17.99
- Seasonal vegetables or French fries 3.99 and Turf Club potatoes 4.29
Chocolate Espresso Torte
- With rasberry sauce and vanilla port wine ice cream.
Individual Apple Pie - Served warm with vanilla bean ice cream. - $6.49
Lemon Pound cake - no sugar added with seasonal berries - $5.49
Mixed Berries - Seasonal mixed berries - $4.99
New York-style Cheesecake - Served with seasonal berries. - $5.49
Cheeseburger, Hotdog or Cheese Pizza - Includes choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert - $8.59
Grilled Chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, and Yogurt Parfait. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $8.59
Grilled Fish - Grilled Fish served with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, Grapes, and Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutionand Granola. - $8.49
Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce - Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce served with Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meal without substitution - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando