The Turf Club Grill
The Turf Club Grill Information
|Location:||Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa / Near Artist's Palette|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Turf Club Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Turf Club Grill|
|Menu:||The Turf Club Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 05/14)Appetizers/Starter
- With Prosciutto and Raspberry Preserves
Barbecue Spareribs - spicy Barbecue Sauce with a Vegetable Slaw - $11.99
Buffalo Chicken dip - Pulled Buffalo chicken, wing sauce, blue cheese and celery served with saratogo chips - $9.49
Crab Firecrackers - with Marinated Vegetables and Sweet Chili Aïoli - $12.49
Fried Calamari - with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise and spicy Marinara Sauces - $10.99
Onion Rings - Served with a variety of dips. - $6.49
Steamed Mussels - with Fennel, Shallots, White Wine, Tomato Pesto, and fresh Herbs - $10.99
Chef's Seasonal Salad
French Onion Soup - Classic French Onion Soup topped with melted cheese and a nest of crispy fried onions. - $6.99
Tomato Bisque - topped with Herbed Goat Cheese - $5.99
Turf Club's Signature Grilled Romaine Salad - Lightly grilled Hearts of Romaine with Ceasar Dressing, Balsamic Vinegar Reduction and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. - $5.99
Crispy Free-Range Chicken Breast
- with Three-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese and Green Beans Almondine
Grilled Lamb Chops - with Honey-Mint Glaze, Warm Couscous Salad, and Red Pepper Sauce - $24.99
Grilled New York Strip - with Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, and Lobster Fondue - $31.49
Grilled Salmon - with Teriyaki Glaze and Cilantro-Jasmine Rice with Green Peas - $21.99
Prime rib - with Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Cherry-Peppercorn Sauce - $31.49
Root Beer Brined Pork Chops - with Sweet Potato Hash and Sautéed Greens - $22.99
Today's Sustainable Fish - with Jade Rice Pilaf, Spinach, and Fennel-Tomato Compote (Market Price)
Turf Club Pasta - Fettucine with Shrimp, Garlic, and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $20.99
Turf Club Pasta - Vegetarian - Fettucine with Garlic and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $17.99
Turf Club Pasta with Grilled Chicken - Fettucine with Grilled Chicken, Garlic, and fresh Vegetables tossed in a spicy Italian Herb-infused Olive Oil - $18.99
Seasonal Vegetables - Vegetable - $3.99
- Served with seasonal topping.
Chocolate Espresso Torte - With rasberry sauce and vanilla port wine ice cream. - $5.99
Lemon Curd and Berries - fresh Lemon Curd with Whipped Cream, Blueberries, and Ginger Snap Cookie - $6.49
No sugar added Lemon Mousse - With Fresh Blueberries - $6.49
Sorbet Assortment - sorbet - $4.99
Warm Seasonal Fruit Crisp - with Streusel Topping and Vanilla Ice Cream - $7.49
Freshly Brewed Joffrey's Coffee®
- Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino or Late
All-Natural Lemonade - topped with a Wildberry Foam - $4.19
Banfi Rosa Regale, Brachetto d'Acqui DOCG, Piedmont - slightly sweet red sparkling wine with rose petal aromas and strawberries, raspberries, and cranberries on the palate - $12.00
Blue Point Toasted Lager - Beer - $9.75
Cafe Mocha - . - $4.69
Chocolate Martini - Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico - $9.75
Fountain Beverages - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade - $2.99
Godiva Liquer Flight - Three half-ounce pours of Godiva Liqueur: Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Caramel topped with Godiva Liqueur-infused Strawberries - $9.50
Jameson Irish Coffee - Jameson Irish Whiskey and Hot Coffee with a dollop of Whipped Cream - $8.75
Magical Star Cocktail - X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube - $10.75
Milk Shakes - Chocolate or Vanilla - $4.99
Millionaire's Margarita - 1800 Reposado Tequila, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour - $9.75
Mint Julep - Woodford Reserve Bourbon muddled with fresh Mint and Agave Nectar - $11.25
Saratoga Cocktail - Maker’s Mark Bourbon, E & J Brandy, and Sweet Vermouth - $9.75
The Preakness Cosmo - Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, Triple Sec, and Cranberry Juice - $7.75
Three Minutes to Post Time - Bacardi Black Razz Rum, Blue Curaçao, Beefeater Gin, Skyy Vodka, Sprite®, and a splash of Orange Juice - $8.75
Tinker Bell and Friend or Buzzlightyear Punch - Minute Maid® Light Lemonade Punch served in a souvenir Fairies or Toy Story 3 Cup with a glowing Tinker Bell or Buzz Lightyear Clip-on Light - $6.99
Travers Stakes - Beefeater Gin and Peach Schnapps topped with Ginger Ale - $7.75
The Turf Club Grill
Dinner (Updated: 05/14)Appetizers/Starter
Kid's Appetizers - Choice from the following: Chicken noodle soup, garden salad, sliced apples,or celery and carrot sticks - $2.19
Cheeseburger, Hotdog or Cheese Pizza - Includes choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert - $8.59
Grilled Chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, and Yogurt Parfait. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution - $8.59
Grilled Fish - Grilled Fish served with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Sautéed Green Beans, Grapes, and Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutionand Granola. - $8.49
Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce - Whole-Wheat Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce served with Yogurt Parfait. Includes choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meal without substitution - $8.59
Kid's Dessert - Choice from the following:
Ice Cream Sundae, Yogurt Parfait (Lowfat Strawberry yogurt with Strawberries and Granola), or sliced Apples
Kid's Drinks - Choice from the following:
Small Dasani® Water, Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice, Small Lowfat Milk
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Walt Disney World exec leaves to head up Disneyland Paris
- SeaWorld no longer partnering with Southwest Airlines
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS