The Turf Club Bar
The Turf Club Bar Information
|Location:||Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa / Located at the entrance to the Turf Club Grill|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss The Turf Club Bar|
|Reviews||Reviews of The Turf Club Bar|
|Menu:||The Turf Club Bar Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Snack (Updated: 11/13)Drinks
- We consider this to be right on "cue," a smooth blend of DiSaronno Originale amaretto, club soda and orange juice. Price varies.
Run For The Roses - A blissful blend of berries: Stolichnaya Razberi vodka, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, Chambord liqueur, Sprite and a splash of cranberry juice. Price varies.
Side Bet - We'll wager you'll enjoy this mix of Myer's original dark rum, Cointreau, orange juice and a splash of lime. Price varies.
The Belmont Stakes - We salute our "home" state with this surprising Apple Martini with a "caramel" twist. Price varies.
The Kentucky Derby - Rekindle fond memories of Churchill Downs and Mint Juleps with this peachy twist on the Belle of the South. Price varies.
The Preakness - For those who enjoy Cosmopolitans, may we suggest ABSOLUT MANDARIN vodka with our unique version of this favorite? Price varies.
Three Minutes To Post Time - This cool blue-green concoction features BACARDI RAZZ rum, blue curacao, gin, vodka, Sprite and a splash of orange juice. Price varies.
Triple Crown - A chocolate martini like you've never had before. Don't ask - the recipe's a secret. Price varies.
Winner's Circle - The race is won with this refreshing blend of Maker's Mark bourbon, cranberry juice and a splash of pineapple. Price varies.
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS