|Location:||Swan / Lobby Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Il Mulino|
|Reviews||Reviews of Il Mulino|
|Menu:||Il Mulino Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Italian rice balls over Spicy Marinara Sauce.
Calamari Fritti - Lightly fried calamari with a spicy marinara sauce. - $13.00
Cozze o Vongole - Mussels or clams with garlic white wine sauce or spicy fra diavolo. Mussels $12.00 and Clams $13.00
Gamberi Al Mulino - Jumbo shrimp with Il Mulino spicy cocktail sauce. - $13.00
Gamberi con Fagioli - Sauteed jumbo shrimp over cannellini beans and pancetta - $13.00
Insaccati Misti - A platter of Italian delights for two. Including prosciutto, mortadella, soprassata, cacciatorini, parmigiano reggiano, roasted red peppers, cherry vinegar peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and Buffalo mozzarella. - $24.00
Parmigiano Reggiano - Aged parmesan cheese for two. - $8.00
Polpette al Forto - Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce and parmesan cheese - $12.00
Portobello Funghi - Broiled Portobello with Balsamic reduction - $12.00
Prosciutto & Melone - Aged prosciutto with seasonal melon. - $11.00
- The classic Il Mulino caesar salad.
Insalata Caprese - Buffalo mozzarella with beefsteak tomatoes and roasted peppers - $13.00
Insalata Trattoria - Mixed salad with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, carrots, hearts of palm and red onion with olive oil and aged red wine vinegar. - $11.00
Minestrone - Vegetable soup with orecchiette. - $7.00
Tortellini in Brodo - meat tortellini in chicken broth - $7.00
- 14 ounce ribeye with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce
Bosco Pizza - tomato sauce, mozzarella, locatelli and parmesan cheese - $18.00
Bucatini Amatriciana - Thick linguine pasta, rendered pancetta and onions, finished with marinara. - $24.00
Costoletta Di Vitello - Single cut veal chop with sage and garlic over a bed of potatoes. - $39.00
Costoletta Di Vitello Milanese - Thinly Pounded Veal Chop, Lightly Breadd and Pan Fried, Topped with Arugula, Tomatoes and Red Onion - $42.00
Costolette Di Maiale - Pork chop with cherry vinegar peppers and mushrooms. - $24.00
Dentice - Seared Red Snapper with cherry tomatoes, garlic, pancetta and white wine served over broccoli rabe. - $31.00
Gamberi Francese - Jumbo shrimp egg battered and sauteed served with white wine lemon sauce. - $29.00
Gnocchi Bolognese - Potato dumplings with meat sauce. - $24.00
Linguine Alle Vongole - Linguine with red or white clam sauce. - $26.00
Manicotti - baked pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach with tomato sauce - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Tomato sauce, basil, and Buffalo mozzarella. - $16.00
Medaglione de Filetto - 10 oz. Beef tenderloin served with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce - $45.00
Medaglione Di Filetto con Funghi - 10 ounce beef tenderloin served with Roasted Potatoes in a Mixed Mushroom Sauce - $45.00
Pappardelle - Pappardelle with tomato basil sauce. - $21.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with original Il Mulino marinara sauce topped with ricotta cheese. - $20.00
Pollo Aromatico - Herb crusted chicken breast served with escarole and white wine sauce - $22.00
Pollo Fra Diavolo - Boneless chicken with sausage in a spicy red sauce. - $24.00
Pollo Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $29.00
Rigatoni Con Funghi - Rigatoni with wild mushrooms, garlic and truffle oil. - $24.00
Risotto al Fruitti di mare - Arborito Rice with mixed seafood - $32.00
Risotto Con Funghi - Arborio rice with wold mushrooms - $26.00
Rustica Pizza - Tomato sauce, Mozzarella and Sliced Pepperoni - $17.00
Salmone - Sauteed salmon in garlic and olive oil with wild mushrooms over broccoli rabe. - $28.00
Saltimbocca - Sauteed veal scaloppini with prosciutto served with spinach, sage and white wine sauce. - $33.00
Spaghetti Ai Frutti Di Mare - Baby shrimp, clams, mussels, scungilli and calamari in a spicy red or garlic white wine sauce. - $32.00
Spaghetti Bolognese - with meat sauce, oregano and parsley. - $17.95 *
Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti with pancetta, cheese and egg. - $22.00
Tortellini Alla Panna - Meat tortellini and peas in a cream sauce. - $22.00
Tre Formaggi pizza - Whole wheat pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, sliced italian sausage and mushrooms. - $16.00
Vitello Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded veal with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $31.00
- Sauteed escarole with kalamata olives.
Pane Agliato - Il Mulino garlic bread. - $7.00
Patate Al Rosmarino - Roasted rosemary potaotes. - $7.00
Piselli Alla Romana - Romana style peas with pancetta and onions. - $8.00
Rapini Con Salsiccia - Broccoli rabe with sausage. - $9.00
Spinaci Aglio E Olio - Spinach in garlic and olive oil. - $8.00
Chicken Parmigiana - Boneless breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $16.00
Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccini pasta in a cream sauce. - $12.00
Margherita Pizza - Made with tomato sauce and mozzarella. - $12.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with Il Mulino original marinara sauce. - $11.00
Pepperoni Pizza - Made with pepperoni, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. - $13.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Starbucks opens at the Magic Kingdom!
- Menu updated for the reopening of the Main Street Bakery - The Main Street Bakery is re-opening as the park's first Starbucks location.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Polynesian - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Contemporary - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a room by June 19 - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- VIDEO: Disney's All Star Music Resort - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/all-star-music-resort/ for more information on Disney's All Star Music Resort.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub plans Great Irish Hooley Festival - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. There will be six top Irish bands playing traditional and rock tunes, as well as food, drink and dancing.
- Blog - Monsters University Homecoming at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Details on 4th of July at Walt Disney World - Fireworks specials will be held at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
- Limited Time Magic: The Lone Ranger, Graduation Ear Hats and Independence Week - An extended sneak peek of The Lone Ranger will be shown, graduation ear hats are available and there will be a special fireworks show for the week leading up to 4th of July!
- Reservations for Dining Experiences at Food & Wine Festival open August 13 - Phone lines open bright and early at 7:00am EST for guests to make reservations for the Dining Experiences at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - The Heat is On - Tips for Staying Cool in the Theme Parks
- Blog - Wilderness Explorers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Registration for the Princess 1/2 Marathon opens today - This race is held in February and celebrates women's health and fitness.
- Walt Disney World annual passholders save on water park admission all summer! - All summer long, Annual Passholders can save $4 on adult tickets and $3 off child tickets to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks.
- L'Artisan des Glaces opens in France pavilion - L'Artisan des Glaces, the new Artisan Ice Cream and Sorbet shop, has opened in the former location of the pavilion's bakery.
- VIDEO: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/csprings.htm for more information on Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
- VIDEO: Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/ for more information on the Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- Epcot's Sounds Like Summer concert series begins tomorrow - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, Bon Jovi and many more during select nights from June 9 - July 27.
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Homecoming with Monsters University - Celebrate Monsters University Homecoming each evening at Disney's Hollywood Studios! A DJ, the "Monster of Scaremonies," will play music and lead activities for the crowd.
- VIDEO: How To Cookout With The DIS Team - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Car Masters Weekend coming up June 15-16 - There will be meet and greets with Lightning, Mater and Finn McMissile; 150 classic cars; autograph sessions with Chip Foose; exclusive merchandise; a Cars movie marathon and more!
- New interactive pirate game opens at Magic Kingdom - A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas is an interactive game in which guests will use pirate maps and "magic talismans" as they compete to become members of Captain Jack's pirate crew.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Main Entrance - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports closed 8/4 - 12/20/2013 - End Zone Food Court will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. There will be transportation from the porte cochere to All Star Music or All Star Movies to dine in the Intermission Food Court or World Premier Food Court. The Arcade will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. It is being used as a temporary Food Court with "Grab & Go" items.
- Limited Time Magic: The Citizens of Main Street perform a summer trolley show - The Citizens of Main Street U.S.A. are celebrating summer with an old-fashioned trolley show.
- South African Winemakers Tour to be held at Jiko - Tables in Wonderland presents the South African Winemakers Tour on June 13.
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Price increase for Walt Disney World tickets - Pricing has been updated for all Walt Disney World ticket options.
- Blog - A Rainbow of Colorful Merchandise at Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- 7 in 7 Blogs: All Star Music Resort - This week we feature Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort as part of our Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days.
- DIS Unplugged Podcast – 05/28/13 – Orlando Show - In this week’s show, Pete, Dustin, Shaun and Craig record the News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire segment from a Grand Villa at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa! As part of our “7 in 7: Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days”, we discuss Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Monstrous Summer wake-up call and Celebrate the Magic summer edition - Have Mike Wazowski wake you up in the morning so you can head out to the parks to enjoy the summer edition of Celebrate the Magic.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- California Grill to debut new beverage menu
- SeaWorld pays first quarterly dividend
- SeaWorld presents Summer Nights celebration
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
- Disney plans maintenance for their reservation systems
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
- Price increase for SeaWorld Orlando
- Hiring event planned for SeaWorld's Orlando parks