|Location:||Swan / Lobby Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Il Mulino|
|Reviews||Reviews of Il Mulino|
|Menu:||Il Mulino Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
- Italian rice balls over Spicy Marinara Sauce.
Calamari Fritti - Lightly fried calamari with a spicy marinara sauce. - $13.00
Cozze o Vongole - Mussels or clams with garlic white wine sauce or spicy fra diavolo. Mussels $12.00 and Clams $13.00
Gamberi Al Mulino - Jumbo shrimp with Il Mulino spicy cocktail sauce. - $13.00
Gamberi con Fagioli - Sauteed jumbo shrimp over cannellini beans and pancetta - $13.00
Insaccati Misti - A platter of Italian delights for two. Including prosciutto, mortadella, soprassata, cacciatorini, parmigiano reggiano, roasted red peppers, cherry vinegar peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and Buffalo mozzarella. - $24.00
Parmigiano Reggiano - Aged parmesan cheese for two. - $8.00
Polpette al Forto - Italian meatballs with tomato basil sauce and parmesan cheese - $12.00
Portobello Funghi - Broiled Portobello with Balsamic reduction - $12.00
Prosciutto & Melone - Aged prosciutto with seasonal melon. - $11.00
- The classic Il Mulino caesar salad.
Insalata Caprese - Buffalo mozzarella with beefsteak tomatoes and roasted peppers - $13.00
Insalata Trattoria - Mixed salad with tomatoes, artichoke hearts, carrots, hearts of palm and red onion with olive oil and aged red wine vinegar. - $11.00
Minestrone - Vegetable soup with orecchiette. - $7.00
Tortellini in Brodo - meat tortellini in chicken broth - $7.00
- 14 ounce ribeye with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce
Bosco Pizza - tomato sauce, mozzarella, locatelli and parmesan cheese - $18.00
Bucatini Amatriciana - Thick linguine pasta, rendered pancetta and onions, finished with marinara. - $24.00
Costoletta Di Vitello - Single cut veal chop with sage and garlic over a bed of potatoes. - $39.00
Costoletta Di Vitello Milanese - Thinly Pounded Veal Chop, Lightly Breadd and Pan Fried, Topped with Arugula, Tomatoes and Red Onion - $42.00
Costolette Di Maiale - Pork chop with cherry vinegar peppers and mushrooms. - $24.00
Dentice - Seared Red Snapper with cherry tomatoes, garlic, pancetta and white wine served over broccoli rabe. - $31.00
Gamberi Francese - Jumbo shrimp egg battered and sauteed served with white wine lemon sauce. - $29.00
Gnocchi Bolognese - Potato dumplings with meat sauce. - $24.00
Linguine Alle Vongole - Linguine with red or white clam sauce. - $26.00
Manicotti - baked pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach with tomato sauce - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Tomato sauce, basil, and Buffalo mozzarella. - $16.00
Medaglione de Filetto - 10 oz. Beef tenderloin served with fried onions, sauteed spinach and chianti sauce - $45.00
Medaglione Di Filetto con Funghi - 10 ounce beef tenderloin served with Roasted Potatoes in a Mixed Mushroom Sauce - $45.00
Pappardelle - Pappardelle with tomato basil sauce. - $21.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with original Il Mulino marinara sauce topped with ricotta cheese. - $20.00
Pollo Aromatico - Herb crusted chicken breast served with escarole and white wine sauce - $22.00
Pollo Fra Diavolo - Boneless chicken with sausage in a spicy red sauce. - $24.00
Pollo Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $29.00
Rigatoni Con Funghi - Rigatoni with wild mushrooms, garlic and truffle oil. - $24.00
Risotto al Fruitti di mare - Arborito Rice with mixed seafood - $32.00
Risotto Con Funghi - Arborio rice with wold mushrooms - $26.00
Rustica Pizza - Tomato sauce, Mozzarella and Sliced Pepperoni - $17.00
Salmone - Sauteed salmon in garlic and olive oil with wild mushrooms over broccoli rabe. - $28.00
Saltimbocca - Sauteed veal scaloppini with prosciutto served with spinach, sage and white wine sauce. - $33.00
Spaghetti Ai Frutti Di Mare - Baby shrimp, clams, mussels, scungilli and calamari in a spicy red or garlic white wine sauce. - $32.00
Spaghetti Bolognese - with meat sauce, oregano and parsley. - $18.00 *
Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti with pancetta, cheese and egg. - $22.00
Tortellini Alla Panna - Meat tortellini and peas in a cream sauce. - $22.00
Tre Formaggi pizza - Whole wheat pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, sliced italian sausage and mushrooms. - $16.00
Vitello Parmigiana - Pounded, breaded veal with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $31.00
- Sauteed escarole with kalamata olives.
Pane Agliato - Il Mulino garlic bread. - $7.00
Patate Al Rosmarino - Roasted rosemary potaotes. - $7.00
Piselli Alla Romana - Romana style peas with pancetta and onions. - $8.00
Rapini Con Salsiccia - Broccoli rabe with sausage. - $9.00
Spinaci Aglio E Olio - Spinach in garlic and olive oil. - $8.00
Chicken Parmigiana - Boneless breaded chicken breast served with fresh tomato sauce and Italian cheese. - $16.00
Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccini pasta in a cream sauce. - $12.00
Margherita Pizza - Made with tomato sauce and mozzarella. - $12.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with Il Mulino original marinara sauce. - $11.00
Pepperoni Pizza - Made with pepperoni, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. - $13.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction
- Muppets scavenger hunt game available at Epcot