Il Mulino Information
|Location:||Swan / Lobby Floor|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Il Mulino|
|Reviews||Reviews of Il Mulino|
|Menu:||Il Mulino Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 08/14)Appetizers/Starter
- Italian Rice Balls over Spicy Marinara Sauce
Calamari Fritti - Lightly Fried Calamari with a Spicy Marinara Sauce - $13.00
Carpaccio Di Carne - Thinly Sliced Tuscan-Style Beef served with Arugula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Lemon Juice and our Orginal Carpaccio Sauce - $14.00
Carpaccio Di Tonno - Thinly Shaved, Center-Cut Tuna served with Arugula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fresh Lemon Juice - $14.00
Cozze - Mussels with Garlic White Wine Sauce or Spicy Fra Diavolo - $12.00
Gamberi Al Mulino - Jumbo Shrimp with Il Mulino Spicy Cocktail Sauce - $13.00
Gamberi Con Fagioli - Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp over Cannellini Beans and Pangetta - $13.00
Insaccati Misti - A platter of Italian Delites: Prosciutto, Mortadella, Spraggata, Cacciatorini, Parmigiano Reggiano, Raosted Red Peppers, Cherry Vinegar Peppers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Buffalo Mozzarella - $24.00
Parmigiano Reggiano - Aged Parmesan Cheese - $8.00
Polpette Al Forno - Italian Meatballs with Tomato Basil Sauce and Parmesan Cheese - $12.00
Portobello Funghi - Broiled Portobello with Balsamic Reduction - $12.00
Prosciutto & Melone - Aged Prosciutto with Seasonal Melon - $11.00
Vongole - Clams with Garlic White Wine Sauce or Spicy Fra Diavolo - $13.00
- The Classic Il Mulino Caeser Salad
Insalata Caprese - Buffalo Mozarella with Beef Steak Tomatoes and Roasted Peppers - $13.00
Insalata Trattoria - Seasonal Greens with Fennel Carrots, Red Onions, and Toasted Pine Nuts with a Citrus Vinaigrette - $11.00
Minestrone - Vegetable Soup with Orecohiette - $7.00
Tortellini in Brodo - Meat Tortelline in Chicken Broth - $7.00
- 14-Ounce Grilled Boneless RibEye served with Fried
Onions, Sautéed Spinach and Chianti Sauce
Bucatini Amatriciana - Bucatini Pasta, Rendered Pancetta and Onions, Finished with Marinara - $24.00
Costoletta Di Vitello - Single Cut Veal Chop with Sage and Garlic over a Bed of Potatoes - $39.00
Costoletta Di Vitello Milanese - Thinly Pounded Veal Chop, Lightly Breaded and Pan Fried, topped with Arugula, Tomatoes and Red Onion - $42.00
Costolette Di Maiale - Pork Chop with Cherry Vinegar Peppers and Mushrooms - $24.00
Dentice - Seared Red Snapper with Cherry Tomatoes, garlic, Pangetta Italian Baconand White wine served over Broccoli Rabe - $31.00
Gamberi Francese - Jumbo Shrimp Egg Battered and Sautéed served with White Wine Lemon Sauce - $29.00
Gnocchi Bolognese - Potato Dumplings with Meat Sauce - $24.00
Linguine Alle Vongole - Linguine with Red or White Clam Sauce - $26.00
Manicotti - Baked Pasta stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach with Tomato Sauce - $24.00
Medaglione de Filetto - 10-Ounce Beef Tenderloin served with Fried Onions, Sautéed Spinach and Chianti Sauce - $45.00
Medaglione Di Filetto con Funghi - 10-Ounce Beef Tenderloin served with Roasted Potatoes in a Mixed Mushroom Sauce - $45.00
Pappardelle - Pappardelle with Tomato Basil Sauce - $21.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with our Original Il Mulino Marinara Sauce and Ricotta Cheese - $20.00
Pizza Bosco - Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Sliced Italian Sausage and Mushrooms - $18.00
Pizza Margherita - Tomato Sauce, Basil, and Buffalo Mozzarella - $16.00
Pizza Rustica - Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and sliced Pepperoni - $17.00
Pizza Tre Fromaggi - Whole Wheat Pizza with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Locatelli and Parmigiano Cheese - $16.00
Pollo Aromatico - Herb Crusted Chicken Breast served with Escarole and a White Wine Sauce - $22.00
Pollo Fra Diavolo - Boneless Chicken with Sausage in a Spicy Red Sauce - $24.00
Pollo Parmigiana - Pounded, Breaded Chicken Breast served with Fresh Tomato Sauce and Italian Cheese - $29.00
Rigatoni Con Funghi - Rigatoni with Wild Mushrooms, Spicy Cherry Peppers, Garlic and Truffle oil - $24.00
Risotto Al Fritti Di Mar - Arbrio Rice with Mixed Seafood - $32.00
Risotto Con Funghi - Arbrio Rice with Wild Mushrooms - $26.00
Salmone - Sautéed Salmon in a Garlic and Olive Oil with Wild Mushrooms over Broccoli Rabe - $28.00
Saltimbocca - Sautéed Veal Scaloppini with Prosciutto served with Spinach, Sage and White Wine Sauce - $33.00
Spaghetti Ai Frutti Di Mare - Baby Shrimp, Clams, Mussels and Calamari in a Spicy Red or Garlic White Wine Sauce - $32.00
Spaghetti Bolognese - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - $18.00 *
Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti with Pangetta, Cheese and Egg - $22.00
Tortellini Alla Panna - Meat Tortellini and Peas in a Cream Sauce - $22.00
Vitello Parmigiana - Pounded, Breaded Veal with Fresh tomato Sauce and Italian Cheese - $31.00
- Sautéed Escarole with Kalamata Olives
Pane Agliato - Il Mulino Garlic Bread - $7.00
Patate Al Rosmarino - Roasted Rosemary Potatoes - $7.00
Piselli Alla Romana - Romana Style Peas with Pancetta and Onions - $8.00
Rapini Con Sal Siccia - Broccoli Rabe with Sausage - $9.00
Spinaci Aglio E Olio - Spinach in Garlic and Olive Oil - $8.00
- Italian Style Cheesecake served with Whipped Cream
Frutti Di Bosco Con Zabaglione - Mixed Berries coated with Marsala Zabaglione - $6.00
Gelato - Italian Ice Cream - $6.00
Le Tre Sorbetti - Trio of Flavorful Sorbets - $8.00
Tartufo - Italian Gelato encased in Chocolate and served with Whipped Cream and Zabaglione - $9.00
Tiramisu - Layered Espresso and Coffee Liqueur infused Lady Fingers coated with Marscapone Cream - $10.00
Torta Di Cioccolati - Flourless Chocolate Cake served with Whipped Cream and Zabaglione - $8.00
Dinner (Updated: 08/14)Entree/Main Course
Chicken Parmigiana - Boneless Breaded Chicken Breast served with Fresh
Tomato Sauce and Italian Cheese
Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccini Pasta in Cream Sauce - $12.00
Penne Rigate - Penne served with a Tomato Basil Sauce - $11.00
Pizza Margherita - Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella - $12.00
Pizza Pepperoni - Pepperoni with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella - $13.00
Spaghetti Marinara - Spaghetti Pasta served with our Il Mulino Original Marinara Sauce - $12.00
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - Navigating Walt Disney World on Wheels
- October Merchandise Events and Signings at Walt Disney World - List of artist signings and appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Kids in Control - 3 ways to let the kids take charge of planning your Disney vacation - We’ve been to Walt Disney World many times as a family, so sometimes it’s neat to put those itineraries aside, switch things up and put the kids in control of our plans!
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora closes at the Boardwalk today - A new restaurant concept will open in its place this fall.
- VIDEO: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2014 Overview - Join the DIS Unplugged team as they stroll around World Showcase enjoying food from the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Dates for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights "dance" to holiday music, while "Florida snow" falls in the background, making this the perfect Christmas setting.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show to replace Off Kilter at Epcot - They will perform year round and will begin the week of October 5.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World
- Mistakes People Make on their Disney World Vacation - Knowing that DISboards.com is loaded with tons of Disney information, I've decided to start condensing popular threads by quoting the informative posts into a single page.
- Top 4 Best Continuously Loading Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - Those of you who watch The DIS Unplugged know all about the "Best Of" bracket shows. In this particular show, the DIS Unplugged team comes up with their own tournament style bracket to decide the best continuously loading rides at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Monorail schedule to be adjusted again after September 27 - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- How to make the most of your Walt Disney World vacation - Now that your trip is booked, it's time to start the day-to-day planning so you can make the most out of your time at Walt Disney World!
- Cirque du Soleil dining package available - Purchase a ticket to the 6:00 performance of La Nouba and take advantage of this special package, which includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. The dinner package option is available at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Rehab planned for Splash Mountain - The ride will be closed 1/4/2015 - 1/30/2015.
- "Disney's Behind the Magic of Our Steam Trains" tour will be closed this fall - This Magic Kingdom tour will be closed 9/29-11/7/14.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard
- A Guide to Drinking Around Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World - One of the most popular things to do at Epcot’s World Showcase, you know aside from all that pesky learning and culture, is what’s called Drinking Around The World.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse
- Festival of the Lion King celebrates 1 millionth guest in new theater - 1 million guests have attended the show since it opened in its new theater in June.
- Blog - Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival FAQ
- Prices for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - This year's Festival runs from September 19 - November 10, 2014.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train onboard videos and photos available with Memory Maker - After riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a video and photos of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. These photos/video are only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Planet Hollywood's outside merchandise location has closed - This is due to construction. Merchandise is still available inside the restaurant or at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Handbag Round Up: Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, & LeSportsac
- Top 4 Best Thrill Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - The list below is the “final four” of a series of polls tournament bracket style from the DIS Unplugged Facebook page.
- VIDEO: Drinks Around The World Epcot - Corey, Shaun and Craig finish the Drinks Around The World series with the ultimate challenge – drinking around Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Chase Lounge will return to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - This lounge offers Chase cardholders a place to relax, enjoy complimentary beverages and charging stations for their electronics.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon registration re-opened - Runners can now have the chance to sign up for the 1/2 Marathon, the full Marathon and/or the Goofy Challenge as part of the Goofy Giveback.
- A Simple Guide to Planning Your First Walt Disney World Vacation - Planning a trip to Walt Disney World and don't know where to start? I've simplified the process by suggesting some decisions that need to be made before others.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- New version of My Disney Experience app is available - Users can now check meet and greet wait times and view updated park maps. The method for linking park tickets and passes has also been improved.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Walt Disney World donates 25,000 pairs of socks to local charities
- Haunted Mansion on list of country's top haunts
- Disney teams up with Hasbro for toy merchandising partnership
- Woman sues Disney, claiming Frozen was copied from her life story
- Disability access lawsuit against Disney transferred from California to Florida
- Frozen and Disney top the Toy Insider Hot 20 List for Christmas
- Aulani honored by Fodor's Travel
- Studio Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios closing September 27
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Plot details released for Avengers: Age of Ultron
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS