ESPN Grill Information
|Location:||Wide World of Sports / Wide World of Sports|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss ESPN Grill|
|Menu:||ESPN Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Lunch (Updated: 01/14)Soups/Salads
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Chicken on crisp Romaine Lettuce, Shaved Aged Parmesan, and Parmesan Croutons tossed with Traditional Caesar Dressing
Chicken Noodle Soup - Classic assemblage of Chicken, Vegetables, and Noodles in a clear Chicken Broth - $3.29
Greek Salad - Romaine Lettuce Vine ripened Tomato, Feta Cheese, Red Onion, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber served with Greek Dressing - $6.99
New England Clam Chowder - Tender Clams and Potatoes in a Rich Cream Base - $3.49
The "Cobb" Salad - Chopped Greens, Turkey Breast, Bacon, Egg, Tomato, Crumbled Blue Cheese, Avocado, Chive, served with Cobb Dressing. - $7.99
Tuscan Vegetable Soup - Gently Cooked Vegetables in a hearty Tomato based Broth - $2.99
All American Burger
- Half pound Beef Patty topped with your choice of Cheddar Cheese or Crispy Bacon served on a Wheat Bun. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich - Oven Roasted Pulled Pork drenched in a Tangy BBQ sauce on a Tuscan Roll. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.39
Blackened Tilapia Sandwich - Lightly Blackened Tilapia Filet, Lettuce, Tomato and Cajun Mayonnaise served on Ciabatta Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.59
BLT - Smoked Applewood Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Sharp Vermont Cheddar and Arugula Pesto served on Ciabatta Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.39
Chicken Sandwich - Fresh Honey-Citrus marinated Grilled Chicken Breast, Lettuce, Tomato served on Ciabatta Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.29
Fresh Vegetable Sandwich - Roasted Mushroom, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Sweet Red and Green Peppers, Red Onions, Tomato with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette,Avocado -Garlic, Mayonnaise served on Ciabatta Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.99
Pastrami on Rye - Traditional Pastami on Rye Bread, Dijon Mustard and Dill Pickle. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.99
Rigatonni Marinara - Served with Parmesan Cheese and a Garlic Bread Stick - $8.49
Roast Beef and Blue - Oven roasted Roast Beef, Blue Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, and Carmelized Onion on Ciabatta Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.49
Smoked Turkey Sandwich - Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Lettuce, Tomato, Carmelized Red Onion, Marinated Squash and Avocado Garlic Mayonnaise served on Focaccia Bread. Served with choice of Baked Potato Chips, Melon Cucumber Relish, or Coleslaw - $9.19
Winner's Wings - Twelve Baked Juicy Wings with Choice of Tangy BBQ or Spicy served with Celery and Ranch Dressing - $9.79
Fresh Grape Cup
- Fresh Grape Cup
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie
Chunky Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Soft-serve Ice Cream - Chunky Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Soft-serve Ice Cream - $3.79
Mickey's Premium Ice-Cream Bar - Mickey's Premium Ice-Cream Bar - $2.59
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt - Frozen Strawberry Yogurt - $3.59
Vanilla Soft-Serve Ice Cream - Vanilla Soft-Serve Ice Cream - $3.79
- Fresh blend of Coffee and Cream
Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade - Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade - $2.99
Minute maid Frozen Strawberry Lemonade - Minute maid Frozen Strawberry Lemonade - $2.99
Raspberry Smoothie - Raspberry Smoothie - $3.29
Lunch (Updated: 01/14)Entree/Main Course
Kids' Pick - Chicken Sandwich, grilled cheese or PB&J served with 2 sides: carrot sticks, sliced apples or apple sauce. Choice of bottled water or juice - $5.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS