|Location:||Boardwalk / Next to Fying Fish Cafe|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Kouzzina|
|Reviews||Reviews of Kouzzina|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 12/13)
American Two Egg
- Served with Breakfast Potato and Choice of
Bacon or Chicken Sausage
Breakfast Skillet - With eggs, Pequillo Peppers, Nueske's Bacon, onions, potatoes, and greek cheese topped with Arugula - $14.49
Classic Golden Waffle - With Whipped Mascarpone Cheese, Honey, chopped Pecans and a choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $10.49
French Toast Baklava - Grilled Fig and Anise Country Bread with honey, walnuts and cinnamon with your choice of bacon or chicken sausage - $11.99
Greek Yogurt and fresh berries - With housemade Granola, spoon sweets and honey - $8.99
House Cured Salmon - With capers, pickled sumac onions, feta cream cheese, sliced vine ripened tomatoes and warm house made pita bread - $12.99
Semolina Pancakes - With Cherry Maple Syrup and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $10.99
Spinach, Tomato, and Feta Scrambled Eggs - Served with Breakfast Potatoes and a choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $11.99
Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast - Two Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive toast, Artichoke Spread and Sweet potato Hash with choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $12.49
Turkey-Sweet Potato Hash - With Two Eggs and Arugula Salad - $12.99
Bacon or chicken sausage
Seasonal Fruit Bowl - Assorted Fruits - $8.99
Steel Cut Oatmeal - With Bananas, Pecans, and Honey Drizzle - $6.99
Sweet Potato Hash - . - $5.49
Warm Phyllo - Filled with Semolina custard and cinnamon sugar - $7.49
Crisp Calamari And Lemon
- Coated in Aborio Rice flour with Spicy Yogurt and Garlic Yogurt
Goat Cheese Sto Fourno - Baked Goat cheese, Pequillo Peppers, Kalamata Olives, artichoke hearts and greek olive oil - $8.49
Kouzzina Sampler - Choice of two Skewers with Marinated Olives, spiced cashews, Dolmades, Tzatziki Hummus and Grilled Pita (choose from Spicy Gulf Prawns, Sesame Lamb Meatballs or all natural chicken. - $17.99
Kouzzina Spreads - Harissa Yogurt, Kalamata Fig, Chickpea Hummus with grilled Pita Brick oven Bread, Caramelized Onions, Olives and Roasted Sweet Peppers. Choice of six $14.49 - $9.99
Mussels - With Nueske's Bacon, shallots, roasted red peppers, and Mythos Beer - $12.99
Saganaki - Seared Haloumi Cheese with Lemon and Oregano - $7.99
Spanakopita - Traditional Phyllo Pie of Spinach, Feta, Leeks and Dill - $7.99
- Traditional Egg-Lemon Soup with Chicken and Rice Roasted Pepper and Chickpea soup with Hummus
Endive and Shaved Fennel - With dried cranberries, pearl tomatoes, goat cheese and greek thyme honey vinaigrette - $9.49
Spiro's Greek Salad - Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives and Feta - $7.99
Cinnamon Stewed Chicken
- With Tomatoes, Herbed Orzo, and Mazithra Cheese.
Fisherman's Stew - Scallops, seasonal Fish, Shellfish, Fennel, Grilled Bread and Ouzo Butter - $25.99
Kouzzina Trio - Tasting size portions of Greek Style Lasagna, char grilled Lamb Burger and Cinnamon stewed Chicken with Orzo - $21.99
Macaronada - Pasta Ragu with Braised short rib of beef - $25.49
Oak Fired Pork Tenderloin - With Feta Gremolata, zucchini corn pie and succotash - $27.49
Pastitsio - Greek Styled Lasagna with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon-stewed Meat sauce and Bechamel - $21.99
Slow Cooked Lamb Shank - Served with Oven Baked Gigantes Beans and Pepper Sauce - $26.99
Spiced Briami - Ovn Roasted Vegetables, Oregano, Mazithra Cheese served with Herbed Orzo - $19.99
Traditional Whole Fish - Pan-roasted with Braised Greens, Greek Olives, Fennel, and Smoked Chili. Market Price
Wood- Grilled Rib Eye Steak - With Fresh Herb Salsa , seasonal vegetables and Kouzzina Potatoes - $33.99
- With Greek Olive oil and Kasseri Cheese
Kouzzina Garlic Rosemary Potatoes - . - $5.99
Oven Baked Gigantes Beans - With Tomato Sauce and Olive oil - $6.99
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts - with a brown butter vinaigrette, caper and cheese - $6.99
Sauteed Farmhouse Greens - With toasted Garlic - $5.99
Sweet Potato Fries - . - $5.99
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine