|Location:||Grand Californian / Near the main pool|
|Hours:||5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Napa Rose|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Napa Rose|
|Reviews||Reviews of Napa Rose|
|Menu:||Napa Rose Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Citrus cured Skuna Salmon Carpaccio
- With Shaved endive, radish Sprouts, lemon Yogurt and pumpernickel croutons.
Grilled Wine Country Rabbit Meatloaf - Baby Portobello mushroom ragu and carrot puree - $18.00
Pan Roasted Diver Scallops - Scallops with a sauce of lemon, Lobster and Tahitian Vanilla - $22.00
Seven Sparkling Sins - An array of tantaliztions featuring Spicy Beef and Peanut Roll, Curried Crab Taco, Seared Ahi Nacho, Shrimp in Cucumbers wrap with Lemon Dill Creme, Citrus Cured Salmon with Corn Cake, Tangerine Grilled Scallop and Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pheasant for two - $45.00
Signature Pizzetta - smoked American Prosciutto, red flame grapes, cramelized onions and cambozola cheese - $15.00
Smoked Pheasant Dumplings - With Cranberry lemongrass Glaze - $17.00
The Sizzling Beach Rock - A combo Appetizer of garlic seared shrimp, soy glazed spare ribs, lemon grass chicken skewers cooked on a hot beach stone for two. - $37.00
Wine Country "Steak Tartare" Of angus beef tenderloin - With Tempura Fried Sweet potatoes. - $17.00
Honey Roasted pear and Brie Salad
- Frisee, endive, upland cress and cranberry honey vinaigrette.
Portobello Mushroom Bisque - With Brandied Thyme Froth - $15.00
Select Organically Grown Field Greens - Field Greens and Baby Lettuce, Shaved Marinated Cucumbers, Napa Rose Fresh Herb Vinaigrette - $12.00
Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad - With Mizuna salad with black radish, green apples and coconut-lime vinaigrette - $18.00
Duck A L Orange
- Breast of Duckling, Duck Confit, and Blood Orange, Almond Jus
Fennel Pollen roasted Pork Tenderloin. - Favas beans, blistered tomato, applewood smoked bacon and Morels - $40.00
Mountain Lamb Rack Chop with Lamb Porterhouse - Braised Radishm Spring Vegetables, red velvet apricot and mustard. - $42.00
Ranchero Style Angus New York - Cherry salsa fresco, green chickpea puree and cherry ancho chili essence - $44.00
Roasted Venison Loin - Sage and Bacon Whipped Sweet potatoes and black trumpet Mushroom Essence - $44.00
Sauteed Petit Filet Mignon - Sonoma Mushrooms, Potato Gnocchi, Green Garlic and Cabernet Essence - $45.00
Sustainable Fish of the Day - Crushed Heirloom tomatoes, garlic, capers, oregano and olive oil. - $39.00
Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash
- With toasted pine nuts
Oak Roasted Cauliflower - With local dates, oranges and applewood smoked bacon - $10.00
Truffled Mac and Cheese - Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano - $12.00
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Pate
- Hazelnut Creme Anglaise
Cheese Pizza - With fire roasted roma tomato sauce - $8.00
Penne Pasta - With choice of Creamy Quattro Formaggi cheese sauce or fire roasted roma tomato marinara - $8.00
Sauteed Pacific Salmon - With steamed Basmati Rice and petit green beans. - $13.00
Simply buttered noodles - . - $8.00
Balboa - A blue Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee "ocean" with Graham cracker "sand", some fun fish and a Beach Umbrella. - $7.50
Special Limited Edition Disney Princess or Pirate Treasure Box - Comes with special surprise and an individual cake - $15.00
Trilogy of Napa Rose Ice Creams - Three Scoops - $7.00
Warm Freshly Baked Scharffen Berger Chocolate Brownie Sundae - With chocolate sauce, caramel, chantilly Cream anda cherry - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- "The Simpsons" area officially announced for Universal Orlando
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games