|Location:||Grand Californian / Near the main pool|
|Hours:||5:30pm - 10:00pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Napa Rose|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Napa Rose|
|Reviews||Reviews of Napa Rose|
|Menu:||Napa Rose Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Braised Spring Rabbit and Portobello Mushroom Ragu
- Sweet Potato Polenta and Fava Beans Reggiano Parmigiano.
Pan Roasted Diver Scallops - Scallops with a sauce of lemon, Lobster and Tahitian Vanilla - $22.00
Salmon Trio - Roasted with Meyer Lemon, Escabeche Style, Tangerine Cured Sashimi - $19.00
Seven Sparkling Sins - An array of tantaliztions featuring Spicy Beef and Peanut Roll, Curried Crab Taco, Seared Ahi Nacho, Shrimp in Cucumbers wrap with Lemon Dill Creme, Citrus Cured Salmon with Corn Cake, Tangerine Grilled Scallop and Grape Leaves Stuffed with Pheasant for two - $45.00
Signature Pizzetta - smoked American Prosciutto, red flame grapes, cramelized onions and cambozola cheese - $15.00
Smoked Pheasant Dumplings - With Cranberry lemongrass Glaze - $17.00
The Sizzling Beach Rock - A combo Appetizer of garlic seared shrimp, soy glazed spare ribs, lemon grass chicken skewers cooked on a hot beach stone for two. - $37.00
Wine Country "Steak Tartare" Of angus beef tenderloin - With Tempura Fried Sweet potatoes. - $17.00
Honey Roasted pear and Brie Salad
- Frisee, endive, upland cress and cranberry honey vinaigrette.
Portobello Mushroom Bisque - With Brandied Thyme Froth - $15.00
Select Organically Grown Field Greens - Field Greens and Baby Lettuce, Shaved Marinated Cucumbers, Napa Rose Fresh Herb Vinaigrette - $12.00
Tempura Fried Lobster and Spicy Asian Beef Salad - With Mizuna salad with black radish, green apples and coconut-lime vinaigrette - $18.00
Citrus-Honey Grilled Pork Loin
- Sonoma Mushrooms with English Pea-Nueske's Ham Tortellini.
Green Garlic Crusted Colorado Rack of Lamb - Slowly Braised Lamb Breast and California Coastal Mushroom Ragu. - $44.00
Grilled Filet of Angus Beef Tenderloin - Grilled Asparagus, Asparagus Coulis and Tomato-Cabernet Vinaigrette. - $45.00
Grilled Fish of the Day - in a Manila Clam Sungold Tomato Broth, Braised Fresh Fennel and Spring Green Beans. - $40.00
Roasted Maple Leaf Duck Breast - with Rhubarb Orange Marmalade, Spring Onions, Kale, Salsify and Natural Jus. - $40.00
Slowly Braised Angus Beef Short Rib - Mash Potatoes, Pot Roast Vegetables and Cabernet Jus. - $42.00
Sustainable Fish of the Day - Crushed Heirloom tomatoes, garlic, capers, oregano and olive oil. - $39.00
Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash
- With toasted pine nuts
Oak Roasted Cauliflower - With local dates, oranges and applewood smoked bacon - $10.00
Truffled Mac and Cheese - Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano-Reggiano - $12.00
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Pate
- Hazelnut Creme Anglaise
Balboa - A blue Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee "ocean" with Graham cracker "sand", some fun fish and a Beach Umbrella. - $7.50
Special Limited Edition Disney Princess or Pirate Treasure Box - Comes with special surprise and an individual cake - $15.00
Trilogy of Napa Rose Ice Creams - Three Scoops - $7.00
Warm Freshly Baked Scharffen Berger Chocolate Brownie Sundae - With chocolate sauce, caramel, chantilly Cream anda cherry - $7.00
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World