PCH Grill Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Dinner, Character|
|Location:||Paradise Pier Hotel / Lobby|
|Hours:||Character Brunch 7:00am - 1:00pm Dinner (No Characters) 5:30pm - 9:00pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss PCH Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of PCH Grill|
|Menu:||PCH Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 12/12)
Breakfast with Mickey and Friends Buffet
- All you care to eat buffet to include an Omelet station, Delicious flatbreads, Mickey Waffles, Mini Churros, Smoothies, Parfait Station, Chilaquiles, smoked salmon and much more.
Dinner (Updated: 12/12)Appetizers/Starter
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Served with Buttermilk Herb Ranch
California Cheddar French Fries - With Bacon Bits and chives - $6.49
Monterey Bay Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Artichoke Hearts and baby Spinach blended with cheese and served with Tri Color Tortilla Chips - $9.49
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Served with fresh toasted pita chips and crisp vegetables. - $8.49
Santa Monica Flatbread - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, caramelized Onions, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes. - $10.49
Seaside Shrimp Flatbread - Shrimp, pesto sauce, Provolone, Chiffonade Basil, Shaved Fennel, and Roasted Artichokes. - $10.49
House Dinner Salad
- Baby Mixed Greens, Pear Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, and Homemade Croutons with
Seasonal Soups - Your choice , Please choose between two of our daily house made delicious soups. Signature Soup $6.49, Seasonal Soup $5.49 - $5.49
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
- Herb marinated and served with mashed
potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Albacore Asian Salad - Pan seared Albacore with Asian Mixed Greens, Fresh Oranges, and Crispy Wonton skins with a Wasabi Vinaigrette Dressing - $11.49
Granny Smith Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, Grilled Chicken, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Granny Smith Apples, and Goat Cheese with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Vinaigrette - $11.49
Hail Mexican Caesar - Grilled Seasoned Chicken, Cilantro Dressing, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn, and Tri Color Tortilla Chips, - $11.49
La Mesa Southwest Burger - 1/3 Pound Angus Burger patty with Pepper Jack, Roasted Anaheim Chili, Barbecue Sauce and Onion Ring on a Pretzel Roll served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries - $12.99
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish - Lightly Seasoned local Sustainable Fish steamed with Wine and seasonal vegetables within a wrapped Banana Leaf. Served with a side of Broccoli Florets - $20.49
Muir Woods Roasted Pepper and Mushroom Pasta - Cellentani Pasta tossed with Wild Forrest Mushrooms, Roasted Pepper cream sauce, Sauteed Zucchini topped with toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan - $13.99
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac and Cheese - Shrimp and Black Diamond Cheddar cheese sauce garnished with Herb Crusted Bread Crumbs served with seasonal vegetables. - $15.99
Santa Monica Tri Tip Steak - Tri Pepper Crusted Smoked Tri Tip Served with Wood Oven Roasted Tomato salsa, seasonal vegetables and Chef's Choice of Potatoes. - $18.99
The Hollywood Burger - Angus beef or Turkey Patty on a bed of Grilled Zucchini and caramelized onions. served with seasonal fruit. - $10.99
Wood Burning Oven Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano $9.99 Ham, Sausage, Olives, Jalapenos, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper. Add Each Classic topping $1.00 - $9.99
- Ten scoop of Ice cream and Whipped Cream
served in a Kitchen Sink.
California Farmers Market Carrot Cake - Bursting with Fresh carrots, golden state raisins and California nuts with a rich cream cheese frosting. - $5.99
Chocolate Cake - Layered with cocoa butter cream and chocolate ganache - $7.49
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake - Fresh California berries and nondairy whipped cream - $7.49
House Made Ice Cream Sliders - chocolate chip and Snickerdoodle cookies filled with your choice of Ice Cream and served with caramel and vanilla dipping sauces - $7.49
Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - Two scoops of Fresh made sorbet and berries - $7.49
Smore's Tart - Graham Cracker Crust filled with a chocolate ganache topped with a toasted marshmallow and peanut butter crackle - $8.99
Breakfast (Updated: 12/12)Entree/Main Course
Breakfast with Mickey and Friends Buffet - All you care to eat buffet to include an Omelet station, Delicious flatbreads, Mickey Waffles, Mini Churros, Smoothies, Parfait Station, Chilaquiles, smoked salmon and much more. - $13.99 *
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.99
Mickey's Cheesy Macaroni - Tender Macaroni noodles with cheese. served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
Pizza - Build your own Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. It's Hands on fun!!! Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit. - $8.49
Turkey Meatball Sandwich - With Marinara Sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- "The Simpsons" area officially announced for Universal Orlando
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS