PCH Grill Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Dinner, Character|
|Location:||Paradise Pier Hotel / Lobby|
|Hours:||Character Brunch 7:00am - 1:00pm Dinner (No Characters) 5:30pm - 9:00pm|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss PCH Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of PCH Grill|
|Menu:||PCH Grill Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 12/12)
Breakfast with Mickey and Friends Buffet
- All you care to eat buffet to include an Omelet station, Delicious flatbreads, Mickey Waffles, Mini Churros, Smoothies, Parfait Station, Chilaquiles, smoked salmon and much more.
Dinner (Updated: 12/12)Appetizers/Starter
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Served with Buttermilk Herb Ranch
California Cheddar French Fries - With Bacon Bits and chives - $6.49
Monterey Bay Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Artichoke Hearts and baby Spinach blended with cheese and served with Tri Color Tortilla Chips - $9.49
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Served with fresh toasted pita chips and crisp vegetables. - $8.49
Santa Monica Flatbread - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, caramelized Onions, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes. - $10.49
Seaside Shrimp Flatbread - Shrimp, pesto sauce, Provolone, Chiffonade Basil, Shaved Fennel, and Roasted Artichokes. - $10.49
House Dinner Salad
- Baby Mixed Greens, Pear Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, and Homemade Croutons with
Seasonal Soups - Your choice , Please choose between two of our daily house made delicious soups. Signature Soup $6.49, Seasonal Soup $5.49 - $5.49
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
- Herb marinated and served with mashed
potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Albacore Asian Salad - Pan seared Albacore with Asian Mixed Greens, Fresh Oranges, and Crispy Wonton skins with a Wasabi Vinaigrette Dressing - $11.49
Granny Smith Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, Grilled Chicken, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Granny Smith Apples, and Goat Cheese with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Vinaigrette - $11.49
Hail Mexican Caesar - Grilled Seasoned Chicken, Cilantro Dressing, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn, and Tri Color Tortilla Chips, - $11.49
La Mesa Southwest Burger - 1/3 Pound Angus Burger patty with Pepper Jack, Roasted Anaheim Chili, Barbecue Sauce and Onion Ring on a Pretzel Roll served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries - $12.99
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish - Lightly Seasoned local Sustainable Fish steamed with Wine and seasonal vegetables within a wrapped Banana Leaf. Served with a side of Broccoli Florets - $20.49
Muir Woods Roasted Pepper and Mushroom Pasta - Cellentani Pasta tossed with Wild Forrest Mushrooms, Roasted Pepper cream sauce, Sauteed Zucchini topped with toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan - $13.99
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac and Cheese - Shrimp and Black Diamond Cheddar cheese sauce garnished with Herb Crusted Bread Crumbs served with seasonal vegetables. - $15.99
Santa Monica Tri Tip Steak - Tri Pepper Crusted Smoked Tri Tip Served with Wood Oven Roasted Tomato salsa, seasonal vegetables and Chef's Choice of Potatoes. - $18.99
The Hollywood Burger - Angus beef or Turkey Patty on a bed of Grilled Zucchini and caramelized onions. served with seasonal fruit. - $10.99
Wood Burning Oven Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano $9.99 Ham, Sausage, Olives, Jalapenos, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper. Add Each Classic topping $1.00 - $9.99
- Ten scoop of Ice cream and Whipped Cream
served in a Kitchen Sink.
California Farmers Market Carrot Cake - Bursting with Fresh carrots, golden state raisins and California nuts with a rich cream cheese frosting. - $5.99
Chocolate Cake - Layered with cocoa butter cream and chocolate ganache - $7.49
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake - Fresh California berries and nondairy whipped cream - $7.49
House Made Ice Cream Sliders - chocolate chip and Snickerdoodle cookies filled with your choice of Ice Cream and served with caramel and vanilla dipping sauces - $7.49
Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - Two scoops of Fresh made sorbet and berries - $7.49
Smore's Tart - Graham Cracker Crust filled with a chocolate ganache topped with a toasted marshmallow and peanut butter crackle - $8.99
Breakfast (Updated: 12/12)Entree/Main Course
Breakfast with Mickey and Friends Buffet - All you care to eat buffet to include an Omelet station, Delicious flatbreads, Mickey Waffles, Mini Churros, Smoothies, Parfait Station, Chilaquiles, smoked salmon and much more. - $13.99 *
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.99
Mickey's Cheesy Macaroni - Tender Macaroni noodles with cheese. served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
Pizza - Build your own Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. It's Hands on fun!!! Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit. - $8.49
Turkey Meatball Sandwich - With Marinara Sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS