AMC Dine-in-Theatre Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss AMC Dine-in-Theatre|
|Menu:||AMC Dine-in-Theatre Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 11/13)Appetizers/Starter
- Two soft pretzel Bavarian breadsticks and
six cheesy Pizzetta strips with queso
blanco and marinara sauces for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Wings - Jumbo chicken wings glazed with our spicy wing sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing to cool the heat - $9.99
Chesapeake Crab Cakes - Two perfectly seared crab cakes made with real crabmeat, celery and onions. Served with Remoulade sauce. - $9.99
Crab Rangoon dip - Secret herbs and spices blended with hot white cheddar, cream cheese and crab, served with a plate wonton chips - $8.99
Golden Mozzarella sticks - Mozzarella crusted with bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden perfection. Topped with parmesan blend and served with Marinara sauce - $8.49
Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins covered in melted cheddar and jack cheese topped with hickory bacon, sour cream and green onions. Add crab Rangoon dip, $2.99 - $8.49
Parmesan Fries - Deep fried until crispy and tossed with our seasoned salt, grated parmesan cheese and italian flat leaf parsley. served with ketchup and garlic basil aioli - $6.99
Queso Blanco Dip and Chips - Diced tomato and green chiles in a white cheddar cheese dip. Served with assorted fresh tortilla chips - $7.49
Seafood Sampler - Sample the new Thai Bang Shrimp, Lobster Carbonara Pizzetta and a Crab Cake in this shareable appetizer - $14.99
Sweet Onion Loops - Sweet onion slices dipped in batter and flash fried to a golden crisp. Served with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce - $6.99
Thai Bang Shrimp - Crisped golden shrimp topped with a zesty Thai bang sauce - $8.99
Veggie Triple Feature - Ice box carrots, Jicama, celery sticks and pizzetta strips. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing - $7.99
Wings and things - Spicy buffalo chicken wings and golden cheese sticks partnered with onion loops and house made potato chips with ketchup, blue cheese and marinara sauce for dipping - $12.99
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce hearts with Grilled all natural chicken breast, housemade ceasar dressing and grated parmesan cheese. Available as a wrap with a side of seasonal fruit
Asian Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken on a bed of crisp greens tossed with sweet asian dressing and topped with crisp wonton strips and toasted almonds. - $10.99
Fresh Fruit Salad - Refreshing strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, melon and pecans with a house made honey citrus and yogurt drizzle - $9.99
Signature Wedge Salad - Chilled Iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, blue cheese crumbles and hickory bacon with housemade creamy blue cheese dressing - $9.49
- All american beef burger with crispy bacon, aged cheddar cheese, Bibb lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan kaiser roll.Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1
Bistro Chicken Mac and Cheese - Our house pasta blended with a zesty white cheese sauce and a touch of bacon, topped with buttery toasted bread crumbs and sliced chicken breast - $11.49
Blackened Salmon - Cajun spiced salmon served with a red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $14.99
Blue Max Burger - All American beef burger with blue cheese crumbles, bibb lettuce, tomato and creamy blue cheese dressing on a toasted artisan kaiser roll. served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzetta - Hand pulled flatbread with spicy buffalo style chicken baked with crumbly blue cheese and smothered in a mozzarella and provolone cheese - $9.99
Buffalo Chicken Tenders - beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a buffalo sauce and blue cheese for dipping - $12.49
Chicken Alfredo - Seared chicken breast sliced and served over fresh pappardelle pasta noodles covered in creamy alfredo sauce and toppped with fresh housemade bruschetta - $12.49
Chicken Tenders - Beer battered crispy fried chicken tenders served with classic cut fries and your choice of one sauce: BBQ, ranch or honey mustard - $11.99
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Pizzini - Grilled chicken, smoky chipotle sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese and bacon sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with chipotle style mayonnaise - $9.99
Classic Cheeseburger - All American beef burger with cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with Classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $9.99
Classic Chicken Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with juicy grilled chicken, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and southwest seasoning - $9.99
Classic Italiano Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with a classic combination of pepperoni and italian sausage topped with shredded mozzarella dn provolone cheeses. Served with marinara sauce for dipping - $10.99
Country Fried Steak - Hand battered chopped steak served with a side of house made gravy, red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $11.99
Crispy Fish and Chips - Cold water Cod dipped in a beer batter and fried to a delicious crisp. Served with classic cut fries and house made tartar sauce - $12.49
Fire Burger - Smoldering, seasoned ground beef with jalapeños inside, topped with pepper jack cheese, zesty chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomato and crispy, fried jalapeños - $10.49
Fire Roasted Veggie Quesadillas - Grill toasted a nd southwest seasoned flour tortillas stuffed with bell peppers, sweet onions, vine ripened tomatoes and chredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. - $9.49
Fried Shrimp - Shrimp, hand dipped in beer batter made with local pale ale and flash fried to golden perfection. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.99
Lime Chicken Griller - Perfectly grilled lime marinated chicken with creamy garlic basil aioli, butter lettuce and tomato on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $9.99
Lobster Carbonara Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread loaded with real lobster, alfredo sauce, bacon, tomato, Italian cheeses and fresh arugula. - $10.99
Margherita Flatbread Pizzetta - Olive oil brushed over flatbread with Mozzarella and provolone cheeses, fresh roma tomato slices and fresh basil - $9.99
Mushroom and Swiss Burger - All american beef burger with swiss cheese, bibb lettuce, tomato and savory sauteed mushrooms on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Prime Rib Griller - All American slow roasted shaved prime rib on a toasted artisan roll. Served with house made potato chips and creamy horseradish sauce - $10.49
Prime Rib tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and tender prime rib drizzled with BBQ sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Roast Turkey Club - With aged cheddar, butter lettuce, cliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and mayo on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $10.49
Sicilian Pizzini - This meat lovers pizzini features salami, pepperoni, ham, and melted mozzarella with lettuce and tomato sandwiched between a golden flatbread. served with garlic basil aioli - $9.99
Smoked Brisket Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheese and southwest seasoning. - $9.99
Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Pizzini - Smoked beef brisket and melted cheddar topped with sweet and sour slaw and BBQ sauce and sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with Carolina style BBQ sauce - $9.99
Southwest Fajita Chicken Wrap - Melted cheddar jack cheese and grilled chicken, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes rolled in a flour tortilla. served with sour cream and salsa. - $9.99
Tenderloin Tips - Tenderloin steak tips with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions in a red wine demi glace. Served with red bliss mashed potaotes and seasonal vegetables - $15.99
Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and crunchy breaded shrimp drizzled with thai bang sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Thai Coconut chicken tenders - Beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a Thai coconut chili glaze for dipping. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.49
Tuscan Pepperoni Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and shaved pepperoni. Served with a savory tomato sauce for dipping - $9.99
- Plain M&m's Peanut M&M's, Sour patch kids, junior mints, twizzlers
Candy - Milk Duds, Whoppers, Buncha Crunch, Clip Gummi Stars, SunMaid Chocolate Raisins - $3.50
Popcorn - With free refills - $7.75
Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie served warm with a scoop of premium ice cream on top
Chocolate loving Spooncake - Dig into a chocolate lover's dream. Rich generous scoops of choclate pudding sandwiched between two layers of dark chocolate cake - $6.99
Cupcake Duo - Gourmet Cupcakes so delicious, you can't choose just one. Try the red velvet cupcake filled with a creamy chocolate truffle center. then, sink your tooth into a vanilla bean cupcake stuffed with a vanilla bean flecked cream - $5.99
New York Cheesecake - Indulgent New York style cheesecake served with fresh sugar glazed strawberries - $6.99
Waffle Sundae - Two warm Belgium waffles infused with authentic maple flavor, topped off by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled in luscious caramel and a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon - $7.49
Coffee and Tazo Hot Tea - . - $2.49
Dasani Water - 20 OZ. 3.29 or 1 liter $4.19 - $3.29
Espresso Blenders - Coffee, vanilla, mocha, white chocolate, caramel. - $4.49
Espresso shot - Extra shot to any drink $.99 - $1.99
Gold Peak Iced Tea - Unsweetened black, rasberry. Sweetened Black - $3.79
Hot Chocolate - . - $3.49
Latte - Make it flavored for $.50 - $3.99
Martinis and Margaritas - Pomegranate, sour apple or cosmopolitan Martini. Golden, mango or strawberry Margarita. price varies
Milk - . - $3.79
Milkshakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango or Peach - $4.99
Minute maid fruit smoothies - Strawberyy, banana, mango or peach - $4.99
Soft Drinks - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke,Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fruit Punch - $3.79
Specialty Drinks - Blue Laguna, velvet hammer, Hurricane, Caribbean Cooler, Oreo Mudslide, Southern Slam or Mojito. Price varies
Cheese Quesadilla - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Chicken Quesadilla - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Chicken Tenders - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Flatbread Pizzetta (pepperoni or cheese) - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Grilled cheese - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Disney guests to have access to extra FastPass+ each day
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS