AMC Dine-in-Theatre Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss AMC Dine-in-Theatre|
|Menu:||AMC Dine-in-Theatre Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Appetizers/Starter
- Two soft pretzel Bavarian breadsticks and
six cheesy Pizzetta strips with queso
blanco and marinara sauces for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Wings - Jumbo chicken wings glazed with our spicy wing sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing to cool the heat - $9.99
Chesapeake Crab Cakes - Two perfectly seared crab cakes made with real crabmeat, celery and onions. Served with Remoulade sauce. - $9.99
Crab Rangoon dip - Secret herbs and spices blended with hot white cheddar, cream cheese and crab, served with a plate wonton chips - $8.99
Golden Mozzarella sticks - Mozzarella crusted with bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden perfection. Topped with parmesan blend and served with Marinara sauce - $8.49
Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins covered in melted cheddar and jack cheese topped with hickory bacon, sour cream and green onions. Add crab Rangoon dip, $2.99 - $8.49
Parmesan Fries - Deep fried until crispy and tossed with our seasoned salt, grated parmesan cheese and italian flat leaf parsley. served with ketchup and garlic basil aioli - $6.99
Queso Blanco Dip and Chips - Diced tomato and green chiles in a white cheddar cheese dip. Served with assorted fresh tortilla chips - $7.99
Seafood Sampler - Sample the new Thai Bang Shrimp, Lobster Carbonara Pizzetta and a Crab Cake in this shareable appetizer - $14.99
Sweet Onion Loops - Sweet onion slices dipped in batter and flash fried to a golden crisp. Served with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce - $6.99
Thai Bang Shrimp - Crisped golden shrimp topped with a zesty Thai bang sauce - $8.99
Veggie Triple Feature - Ice box carrots, Jicama, celery sticks and pizzetta strips. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing - $7.99
Wings and things - Spicy buffalo chicken wings and golden cheese sticks partnered with onion loops and house made potato chips with ketchup, blue cheese and marinara sauce for dipping - $13.49
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce hearts with Grilled all natural
chicken breast, housemade ceasar dressing and grated
parmesan cheese. Available as a wrap with a side of
Asian Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken on a bed of crisp greens tossed with sweet asian dressing and topped with crisp wonton strips and toasted almonds. - $11.49
Fresh Fruit Salad - Refreshing strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, melon and pecans with a house made honey citrus and yogurt drizzle - $9.99
Signature Wedge Salad - Chilled Iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, blue cheese crumbles and hickory bacon with housemade creamy blue cheese dressing - $9.99
- All american beef burger with crispy bacon, aged
cheddar cheese, Bibb lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a
toasted artisan kaiser roll.Substitute a side salad,
parmesan fries or onion loops for $1
Bistro Chicken Mac and Cheese - Our house pasta blended with a zesty white cheese sauce and a touch of bacon, topped with buttery toasted bread crumbs and sliced chicken breast - $11.99
Blackened Salmon - Cajun spiced salmon served with a red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $14.99
Blue Max Burger - All American beef burger with blue cheese crumbles, bibb lettuce, tomato and creamy blue cheese dressing on a toasted artisan kaiser roll. served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Buffalo Chicken Tenders - beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a buffalo sauce and blue cheese for dipping - $12.49
Chicken Alfredo - Seared chicken breast sliced and served over fresh pappardelle pasta noodles covered in creamy alfredo sauce and toppped with fresh housemade bruschetta - $12.49
Chicken Tenders - Beer battered crispy fried chicken tenders served with classic cut fries and your choice of one sauce: BBQ, ranch or honey mustard - $11.99
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Pizzini - Grilled chicken, smoky chipotle sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese and bacon sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with chipotle style mayonnaise - $10.99
Classic Cheeseburger - All American beef burger with cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with Classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $9.99
Classic Chicken Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with juicy grilled chicken, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and southwest seasoning - $10.49
Classic Supreme Pizzetta - A fully loaded flatbread sprinkled generously with a blend of Italian cheeses and topped with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onions. - $10.99
Country Fried Steak - Hand battered chopped steak served with a side of house made gravy, red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $11.99
Crispy Fish and Chips - Cold water Cod dipped in a beer batter and fried to a delicious crisp. Served with classic cut fries and house made tartar sauce - $12.49
Fire Burger - Smoldering, seasoned ground beef with jalapeños inside, topped with pepper jack cheese, zesty chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomato and crispy, fried jalapeños - $10.49
Fire Roasted Veggie Quesadillas - Grill toasted a nd southwest seasoned flour tortillas stuffed with bell peppers, sweet onions, vine ripened tomatoes and chredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. - $9.99
Fried Shrimp - Shrimp, hand dipped in beer batter made with local pale ale and flash fried to golden perfection. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.99
Lime Chicken Griller - Perfectly grilled lime marinated chicken with creamy garlic basil aioli, butter lettuce and tomato on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $9.99
Margherita Flatbread Pizzetta - Olive oil brushed over flatbread with Mozzarella and provolone cheeses, fresh roma tomato slices and fresh basil - $9.99
Mushroom and Swiss Burger - All american beef burger with swiss cheese, bibb lettuce, tomato and savory sauteed mushrooms on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Prime Rib Griller - All American slow roasted shaved prime rib on a toasted artisan roll. Served with house made potato chips and creamy horseradish sauce - $10.49
Prime Rib tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and tender prime rib drizzled with BBQ sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Roast Turkey Club - With aged cheddar, butter lettuce, cliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and mayo on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $10.49
Sicilian Pizzini - This meat lovers pizzini features salami, pepperoni, ham, and melted mozzarella with lettuce and tomato sandwiched between a golden flatbread. served with garlic basil aioli - $9.99
Smoked Brisket Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheese and southwest seasoning. - $10.99
Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Pizzini - Smoked beef brisket and melted cheddar topped with sweet and sour slaw and BBQ sauce and sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with Carolina style BBQ sauce - $10.99
Southwest Fajita Chicken Wrap - Melted cheddar jack cheese and grilled chicken, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes rolled in a flour tortilla. served with sour cream and salsa. - $10.99
Tenderloin Tips - Tenderloin steak tips with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions in a red wine demi glace. Served with red bliss mashed potaotes and seasonal vegetables - $15.99
Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and crunchy breaded shrimp drizzled with thai bang sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $10.99
Thai Coconut chicken tenders - Beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a Thai coconut chili glaze for dipping. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.49
Tuscan Pepperoni Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and shaved pepperoni. Served with a savory tomato sauce for dipping - $9.99
- Plain M&m's Peanut M&M's, Sour patch kids, junior
mints, twizzlers, Reese's Pieces, Skittles
Candy - SunMaid Chocolate Raisins, Air head Extreme Sour Belt, Buncha Crunch, Sour Patch Watermelon, Welch's Fruit Snack - $3.75
Popcorn - With free refills - $8.50
Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie served warm with a
scoop of premium ice cream on top
New York Cheesecake - Indulgent New York style cheesecake served with fresh sugar glazed strawberries - $6.99
Waffle Sundae - Two warm Belgium waffles infused with authentic maple flavor, topped off by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled in luscious caramel and a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon - $7.49
Coffee and Tazo Hot Tea - . - $2.49
Dasani Water - 20 OZ. 3.29 or 1 liter $4.19 - $3.29
Espresso Blenders - Coffee, vanilla, mocha, white chocolate, caramel. - $4.49
Espresso shot - Extra shot to any drink $.99 - $1.99
Gold Peak Iced Tea - Unsweetened black, rasberry. Sweetened Black - $3.79
Hot Chocolate - . - $3.49
Latte - Make it flavored for $.50 - $3.99
Martinis and Margaritas - Pomegranate, sour apple or cosmopolitan Martini. Golden, mango or strawberry Margarita. price varies
Milk - . - $3.79
Milkshakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango or Peach - $4.99
Minute maid fruit smoothies - Strawberyy, banana, mango or peach - $4.99
Soft Drinks - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke,Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fruit Punch - $3.79
Dinner (Updated: 06/14)Entree/Main Course
Cheese Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft
drink or 2% milk.
Chicken Quesadilla - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Chicken Tenders - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
Grilled cheese - Served with apple slices, fries and your choice of a soft drink or 2% milk. - $7.49
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS