AMC Dine-in-Theatre Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney / West side|
|Disney Dining Plan:||NO|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss AMC Dine-in-Theatre|
|Menu:||AMC Dine-in-Theatre Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 02/13)Appetizers/Starter
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Jumbo chicken wings glazed with our spicy wing sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese dressing to cool the heat
Crab Rangoon dip - Secret herbs and spices blended with hot white cheddar, cream cheese and crab, served with a plate wonton chips - $8.49
Golden Mozzarella sticks - Mozzarella crusted with bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden perfection. Topped with parmesan blend and served with Marinara sauce - $8.49
Loaded Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins covered in melted cheddar and jack cheese topped with hickory bacon, sour cream and green onions. Add crab Rangoon dip, $2.99 - $8.49
Parmesan Fries - Deep fried until crispy and tossed with our seasoned salt, grated parmesan cheese and italian flat leaf parsley. served with ketchup and garlic basil aioli - $6.99
Queso Blanco Dip and Chips - Diced tomato and green chiles in a white cheddar cheese dip. Served with assorted fresh tortilla chips - $6.99
Sweet Onion Loops - Sweet onion slices dipped in batter and flash fried to a golden crisp. Served with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce - $6.99
Veggie Triple Feature - Ice box carrots, Jicama, celery sticks and pizzetta strips. Served with blue cheese or ranch dressing - $7.99
Wings and things - Spicy buffalo chicken wings and golden cheese sticks partnered with onion loops and house made potato chips with ketchup, blue cheese and marinara sauce for dipping - $12.99
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce hearts with Grilled all natural chicken breast, housemade ceasar dressing and grated parmesan cheese. Available as a wrap with a side of seasonal fruit
Asian Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken on a bed of crisp greens tossed with sweet asian dressing and topped with crisp wonton strips and toasted almonds. - $10.99
Fresh Fruit Salad - Refreshing strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, melon and pecans with a house made honey citrus and yogurt drizzle - $9.99
Signature Wedge Salad - Chilled Iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, blue cheese crumbles and hickory bacon with housemade creamy blue cheese dressing - $9.49
- All american beef burger with crispy bacon, aged cheddar cheese, Bibb lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan kaiser roll.Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1
Bistro Chicken Mac and Cheese - Our house pasta blended with a zesty white cheese sauce and a touch of bacon, topped with buttery toasted bread crumbs and sliced chicken breast - $11.49
Blackened Salmon - Cajun spiced salmon served with a red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $14.99
Blue Max Burger - All American beef burger with blue cheese crumbles, bibb lettuce, tomato and creamy blue cheese dressing on a toasted artisan kaiser roll. served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzetta - Hand pulled flatbread with spicy buffalo style chicken baked with crumbly blue cheese and smothered in a mozzarella and provolone cheese - $9.99
Buffalo Chicken Tenders - beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a buffalo sauce and blue cheese for dipping - $12.49
Chicken Alfredo - Seared chicken breast sliced and served over fresh pappardelle pasta noodles covered in creamy alfredo sauce and toppped with fresh housemade bruschetta - $12.49
Chicken Tenders - Beer battered crispy fried chicken tenders served with classic cut fries and your choice of one sauce: BBQ, ranch or honey mustard - $11.99
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Pizzini - Grilled chicken, smoky chipotle sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese and bacon sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with chipotle style mayonnaise - $9.99
Classic Cheeseburger - All American beef burger with cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce and sliced tomatoes on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with Classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $9.99
Classic Chicken Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with juicy grilled chicken, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and southwest seasoning - $9.99
Classic Italiano Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with a classic combination of pepperoni and italian sausage topped with shredded mozzarella dn provolone cheeses. Served with marinara sauce for dipping - $10.99
Country Fried Steak - Hand battered chopped steak served with a side of house made gravy, red bliss mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables - $11.99
Crispy Fish and Chips - Cold water Cod dipped in a beer batter and fried to a delicious crisp. Served with classic cut fries and house made tartar sauce - $12.49
Fire Roasted Veggie Quesadillas - Grill toasted a nd southwest seasoned flour tortillas stuffed with bell peppers, sweet onions, vine ripened tomatoes and chredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. - $9.49
Fried Shrimp - Shrimp, hand dipped in beer batter made with local pale ale and flash fried to golden perfection. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.99
Lime Chicken Griller - Perfectly grilled lime marinated chicken with creamy garlic basil aioli, butter lettuce and tomato on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $9.99
Margherita Flatbread Pizzetta - Olive oil brushed over flatbread with Mozzarella and provolone cheeses, fresh roma tomato slices and fresh basil - $9.99
Mushroom and Swiss Burger - All american beef burger with swiss cheese, bibb lettuce, tomato and savory sauteed mushrooms on a toasted artisan malted kaiser roll. Served with classic cut fries. Substitute a side salad, parmesan fries or onion loops for $1 - $10.49
Prime Rib Griller - All American slow roasted shaved prime rib on a toasted artisan roll. Served with house made potato chips and creamy horseradish sauce - $10.49
Prime Rib tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and tender prime rib drizzled with BBQ sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Roast Turkey Club - With aged cheddar, butter lettuce, cliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and mayo on a toasted artisan kaiser roll - $10.49
Sicilian Pizzini - This meat lovers pizzini features salami, pepperoni, ham, and melted mozzarella with lettuce and tomato sandwiched between a golden flatbread. served with garlic basil aioli - $9.99
Smoked Brisket Quesadillas - Grill toasted soft flour tortillas stuffed with smoked beef brisket, shredded aged cheddar and monterey jack cheese and southwest seasoning. - $9.99
Smokehouse Beef and Cheddar Pizzini - Smoked beef brisket and melted cheddar topped with sweet and sour slaw and BBQ sauce and sandwiched between a golden flatbread. Served with Carolina style BBQ sauce - $9.99
Southwest Fajita Chicken Wrap - Melted cheddar jack cheese and grilled chicken, fire roasted red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes rolled in a flour tortilla. served with sour cream and salsa. - $9.99
Tenderloin Tips - Tenderloin steak tips with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions in a red wine demi glace. Served with red bliss mashed potaotes and seasonal vegetables - $15.99
Thai Bang Shrimp Tacos - White corn tortillas layered together with southwest sauce and cheddar jack cheese, then topped with sweet and sour slaw and crunchy breaded shrimp drizzled with thai bang sauce. Served with fresh tortilla chips and house made salsa - $9.99
Thai Coconut chicken tenders - Beer battered chicken tenders fried golden and served with a Thai coconut chili glaze for dipping. Served with classic cut fries and our sweet house made ponzu sauce - $12.49
Tuscan Pepperoni Flatbread Pizzetta - Crispy flatbread with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and shaved pepperoni. Served with a savory tomato sauce for dipping - $9.99
- Plain M&m's Peanut M&M's, Sour patch kids, junior mints, twizzlers
Candy - Milk Duds, Whoppers, Buncha Crunch, Clip Gummi Stars, SunMaid Chocolate Raisins - $3.50
Popcorn - With free refills - $7.75
Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie served warm with a scoop of premium ice cream on top
Chocolate loving Spooncake - Dig into a chocolate lover's dream. Rich generous scoops of choclate pudding sandwiched between two layers of dark chocolate cake - $6.99
Cupcake Duo - Gourmet Cupcakes so delicious, you can't choose just one. Try the red velvet cupcake filled with a creamy chocolate truffle center. then, sink your tooth into a vanilla bean cupcake stuffed with a vanilla bean flecked cream - $5.99
New York Cheesecake - Indulgent New York style cheesecake served with fresh sugar glazed strawberries - $6.99
Waffle Sundae - Two warm Belgium waffles infused with authentic maple flavor, topped off by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled in luscious caramel and a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon - $7.49
Coffee and Tazo Hot Tea - . - $2.49
Dasani Water - 20 OZ. 3.29 or 1 liter $4.19 - $3.29
Espresso Blenders - Coffee, vanilla, mocha, white chocolate, caramel. - $4.49
Espresso shot - Extra shot to any drink $.99 - $1.99
Gold Peak Iced Tea - Unsweetened black, rasberry. Sweetened Black - $3.79
Hot Chocolate - . - $3.49
Latte - Make it flavored for $.50 - $3.99
Martinis and Margaritas - Pomegranate, sour apple or cosmopolitan Martini. Golden, mango or strawberry Margarita. price varies
Milk - . - $3.79
Milkshakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango or Peach - $4.99
Minute maid fruit smoothies - Strawberyy, banana, mango or peach - $4.99
Soft Drinks - Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke,Cherry Coke, Sprite, Fruit Punch - $3.79
Specialty Drinks - Blue Laguna, velvet hammer, Hurricane, Caribbean Cooler, Oreo Mudslide, Southern Slam or Mojito. Price varies
Cheese Quesadilla - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Chicken Quesadilla - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Chicken Tenders - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Flatbread Pizzetta (pepperoni or cheese) - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
Grilled cheese - Served with AMC Frooti tootis, kid sized 16oz. soft drink and your choice of classic cut fries, house made potato chips or fruit cup - $6.99
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please firstname.lastname@example.org
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS