Landscape of Flavors food court
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Art of Animation Resort / Food Court|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Quick Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Landscape of Flavors food court|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Landscape of Flavors food court|
|Information:||Landscape of Flavors food court Information|
|Menu:||Landscape of Flavors food court Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
American Breakfast Platter
- Scrambled eggs, Breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon,
chicken sausage and biscuit
Bounty Platter - Scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuit and pancakes - $8.29
Breakfast Chicken Burger - Topped with pepper jack cheese and a green chili omelet.Served with Breakfast potatoes or house seasoned fries. - $7.49
Breakfast Sandwich - Naan Bread with scrambled eggs, slab bacon and cheese sauce - $5.99
Challah French Toast - With fresh fruit topping and choice of bacon or Portuguese sausage. - $6.29
Challah French toast - With choice of bacon or Portuguese sausage - $5.59
Chocolate chip Pancakes - With fruit topping and choice of bacon or sausage - $7.29
Chocolate pancakes - With choice of bacon or sausage - $6.29
Create your own Fruit Bowl - Choose from a variety of fresh fruit - $4.99
Create your own Omelet - Choose from a variety of ingredients, served with breakfast potatoes. - $7.29
Create-Your-Own Cereal Bowl - Choose your Cereal and Toppings - $4.69
Egg White Frittata - With spinach, tomato, tofu, and feta served with Breakfast potatoes. - $6.99
Mickey shaped Waffle - With fresh fruit topping - $5.59
Mickey Shaped Waffle - With Fresh fruit topping and bacon - $6.69
Pancakes - With choice of bacon or sausage - $5.29
Pancakes - With fresh fruit topping and choice of bacon or sausage - $6.29
Steak and egg Breakfast Burger - Angus chuck burger topped with a fried egg, pepper jack cheese and bacon, served with breakfast potatoes or house seasoned fries. - $8.29
Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich - Naan Bread with cauliflower, spinach and Paneer cheese - $4.99
World Flavors Breakfast Platter - Scrambled eggs, Breakfast potatoes, Portuguese sausage and Mini Naan Bread - $7.59
Breakfast Potatoes - . - $2.49
Chicken Sausage - . - $2.49
Grits - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Portuguese Sausage - . - $2.49
Tandoori Potatoes - . - $2.49
turkey bacon - . - $2.49
Assorted Muffins - . - $2.79
Chocolate Croissant - . - $2.79
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Guava Twist - Pastry - $2.99
All Natural Lemonade
- topped with wildberry foam
All Natural Pomegranate Limeade - Topped with lemon lime foam - $3.59
Cappuccino - . - $3.39
Create your own Smoothie - . - $5.49
Espresso - . - $2.99
Mango Smoothie - . - $4.79
Strawberry and banana Smoothie - . - $4.79
Tropical Energy Smoothie - . - $4.79
Wildberry Smoothie - . - $4.79
Soup of the day
Buffalo style turkey sandwich
- Sliced turkey, blue cheese, arugula and buffalo sauce
mayonnaise on a multigrain bread served with house
Caprese Sandwich - Vine ripened tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, and balsamic drizzle on ciabatta served with house made chips - $8.99
Cheese Pesto Bread - Sliced Ciabatta with pesto and melted mozzarella, served with marinara sauce. - $4.99
Chicken Burger - Ground chicken burger topped with fresco and black bean relish on a Brioche bun served with coleslaw or house made seasoned fries. - $9.49
Create your own Pasta - Choose from a variety of sauces and fresh ingredients including chicken and shrimp. - $10.99
Create your own Salad - Customize your salad by choosing from a variety of ingredients, including chicken or shrimp - $9.99
Custom Burger - 1/3 Angus burger with choice of cheese and toppings on a multigrain kaiser bun served with cole slaw or house seasoned fries. - $10.99
House made vegetable Burger - Topped with pepper jack , fried green tomato slice and lettuce on a Brioche Bun with cole slaw or house made seasoned fries. - $8.99
Individual Cheese Pizza - With side salad - $8.99
Individual Pepperoni Pizza - With side salad - $9.49
Individual Vegatable Pizza - With side salad - $9.49
Large Cheese Pizza - . - $13.99
Large Pepperoni Pizza - . - $15.49
Large Vegetable Pizza - . - $17.99
Meatball Sandwich on Ciabatta - With Side salad - $9.19
Mongolian Grill Beef Stir Fry - With Basmati or Multigrain Rice and choice of one side, Roasted Cauliflower, acorn squash, Spinach and paneer cheese, pickled vegetables or Slow cooked lentils. - $12.49
Mongolian Grill Fish - With Basmati or Multigrain Rice and choice of one side, Roasted Cauliflower, acorn squash, Spinach and paneer cheese, pickled vegetables or Slow cooked lentils. - $12.49
Pastrami Cheeseburger - topped with pepper jack, tomato, lettuce and chipotle BBQ sauce on a whole wheat multigrain bread with clue slaw or house seasoned fries - $9.79
Surf and turf burger - Crab cake topped with fried popcorn shrimp, tomato, lettuce,and cajun remoulade on a brioche bun served with coleslaw or House seasoned fries - $10.99
Tandoori Acorn Squash - With Naan bread and choice of two sides - $8.49
Tandoori Boneless chicken thigh - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $9.99
Tandoori Portuguese sausage - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $9.99
Tandoori Shell on shrimp - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $10.99
House seasoned fries - . - $2.49
Kid's Pick - Egg White Omelet with breakfast potatoes - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Breakfast Platter with scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, breakfast potatoes and apple slices. choice of 1% milk, bottled water or 100% apple juice - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Mini Buckwheat Character shaped waffles with no sugar added fresh fruit topping - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Mini Buckwheat Character shaped Waffle with bacon and apple slices. Choice of 1% milk, 100% apple juice or bottled water. - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Chicken Burger with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Create your own Salad with choice of chicken or shrimp and choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.99
Kid's Pick - Turkey and Cheese Sandwich with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Macaroni and cheese with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Chicken Platter with Basmati or mulitgrain rice. Includes choice of one side: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. - $6.99
Kid's Pick - Fish Platter with Basmati or mulitgrain rice. Includes choice of one side: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. - $6.99
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World