Landscape of Flavors food court
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,|
|Location:||Art of Animation Resort / Food Court|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Quick Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Landscape of Flavors food court|
|Photo Gallery||Photos of Landscape of Flavors food court|
|Information:||Landscape of Flavors food court Information|
|Menu:||Landscape of Flavors food court Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
American Breakfast Platter
- Scrambled eggs, Breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon,
chicken sausage and biscuit
Bounty Platter - Scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuit and pancakes - $8.29
Breakfast Chicken Burger - Topped with pepper jack cheese and a green chili omelet.Served with Breakfast potatoes or house seasoned fries. - $7.49
Breakfast Sandwich - Naan Bread with scrambled eggs, slab bacon and cheese sauce - $5.99
Challah French Toast - With fresh fruit topping and choice of bacon or Portuguese sausage. - $6.29
Challah French toast - With choice of bacon or Portuguese sausage - $5.59
Chocolate chip Pancakes - With fruit topping and choice of bacon or sausage - $7.29
Chocolate pancakes - With choice of bacon or sausage - $6.29
Create your own Fruit Bowl - Choose from a variety of fresh fruit - $4.99
Create your own Omelet - Choose from a variety of ingredients, served with breakfast potatoes. - $7.29
Create-Your-Own Cereal Bowl - Choose your Cereal and Toppings - $4.69
Egg White Frittata - With spinach, tomato, tofu, and feta served with Breakfast potatoes. - $6.99
Mickey shaped Waffle - With fresh fruit topping - $5.59
Mickey Shaped Waffle - With Fresh fruit topping and bacon - $6.69
Pancakes - With choice of bacon or sausage - $5.29
Pancakes - With fresh fruit topping and choice of bacon or sausage - $6.29
Steak and egg Breakfast Burger - Angus chuck burger topped with a fried egg, pepper jack cheese and bacon, served with breakfast potatoes or house seasoned fries. - $8.29
Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich - Naan Bread with cauliflower, spinach and Paneer cheese - $4.99
World Flavors Breakfast Platter - Scrambled eggs, Breakfast potatoes, Portuguese sausage and Mini Naan Bread - $7.59
Breakfast Potatoes - . - $2.49
Chicken Sausage - . - $2.49
Grits - . - $2.79
Oatmeal - . - $2.79
Portuguese Sausage - . - $2.49
Tandoori Potatoes - . - $2.49
turkey bacon - . - $2.49
Assorted Muffins - . - $2.79
Chocolate Croissant - . - $2.79
Cinnamon Roll - . - $3.19
Guava Twist - Pastry - $2.99
All Natural Lemonade
- topped with wildberry foam
All Natural Pomegranate Limeade - Topped with lemon lime foam - $3.59
Cappuccino - . - $3.39
Create your own Smoothie - . - $5.49
Espresso - . - $2.99
Mango Smoothie - . - $4.79
Strawberry and banana Smoothie - . - $4.79
Tropical Energy Smoothie - . - $4.79
Wildberry Smoothie - . - $4.79
Soup of the day
Buffalo style turkey sandwich
- Sliced turkey, blue cheese, arugula and buffalo sauce
mayonnaise on a multigrain bread served with house
Caprese Sandwich - Vine ripened tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, and balsamic drizzle on ciabatta served with house made chips - $8.99
Cheese Pesto Bread - Sliced Ciabatta with pesto and melted mozzarella, served with marinara sauce. - $4.99
Chicken Burger - Ground chicken burger topped with fresco and black bean relish on a Brioche bun served with coleslaw or house made seasoned fries. - $9.49
Create your own Pasta - Choose from a variety of sauces and fresh ingredients including chicken and shrimp. - $10.99
Create your own Salad - Customize your salad by choosing from a variety of ingredients, including chicken or shrimp - $9.99
Custom Burger - 1/3 Angus burger with choice of cheese and toppings on a multigrain kaiser bun served with cole slaw or house seasoned fries. - $10.99
House made vegetable Burger - Topped with pepper jack , fried green tomato slice and lettuce on a Brioche Bun with cole slaw or house made seasoned fries. - $8.99
Individual Cheese Pizza - With side salad - $8.99
Individual Pepperoni Pizza - With side salad - $9.49
Individual Vegatable Pizza - With side salad - $9.49
Large Cheese Pizza - . - $13.99
Large Pepperoni Pizza - . - $15.49
Large Vegetable Pizza - . - $17.99
Meatball Sandwich on Ciabatta - With Side salad - $9.19
Mongolian Grill Beef Stir Fry - With Basmati or Multigrain Rice and choice of one side, Roasted Cauliflower, acorn squash, Spinach and paneer cheese, pickled vegetables or Slow cooked lentils. - $12.49
Mongolian Grill Fish - With Basmati or Multigrain Rice and choice of one side, Roasted Cauliflower, acorn squash, Spinach and paneer cheese, pickled vegetables or Slow cooked lentils. - $12.49
Pastrami Cheeseburger - topped with pepper jack, tomato, lettuce and chipotle BBQ sauce on a whole wheat multigrain bread with clue slaw or house seasoned fries - $9.79
Surf and turf burger - Crab cake topped with fried popcorn shrimp, tomato, lettuce,and cajun remoulade on a brioche bun served with coleslaw or House seasoned fries - $10.99
Tandoori Acorn Squash - With Naan bread and choice of two sides - $8.49
Tandoori Boneless chicken thigh - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $9.99
Tandoori Portuguese sausage - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $9.99
Tandoori Shell on shrimp - with Naan bread and choice of two sides - $10.99
House seasoned fries - . - $2.49
Kid's Pick - Egg White Omelet with breakfast potatoes - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Breakfast Platter with scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, breakfast potatoes and apple slices. choice of 1% milk, bottled water or 100% apple juice - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Mini Buckwheat Character shaped waffles with no sugar added fresh fruit topping - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Mini Buckwheat Character shaped Waffle with bacon and apple slices. Choice of 1% milk, 100% apple juice or bottled water. - $4.99
Kid's Pick - Chicken Burger with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Create your own Salad with choice of chicken or shrimp and choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.99
Kid's Pick - Turkey and Cheese Sandwich with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Macaroni and cheese with choice of two sides: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. Cookie, pudding, gelatin, yogurt, french fries or soft drink available upon request. - $5.49
Kid's Pick - Chicken Platter with Basmati or mulitgrain rice. Includes choice of one side: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. - $6.99
Kid's Pick - Fish Platter with Basmati or mulitgrain rice. Includes choice of one side: grapes, carrot sticks, or applesauce. Choice of 1% milk, small bottled water or 100% apple juice. - $6.99
- Blog - The Good and Bad of “Toy Story of TERROR!” on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales