Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar Information
This intimate space is located right off the lobby of Tutto Italia and seats only 96 people. Designed to look like an Italian wine cellar, Tutto Gusto features stone walls and floors, rustic wood beams and brick arches. It offers an appetizer-type menu, with six sections focusing on small plates with foods from all around Italy. Various cheeses, mini panini sandwiches, pastas and seafood are just some of the choices available. Guests can select from an extensive drink menu, including more than 200 varieties of Italian wine.
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
- Cured Sliced meats, Prosciutto di Parma, aged dry
cured ham, Finocchiona, fennel pepper flavored
salame. Salametto, Small dried spiced pork sausages.
Cacciatorini, beef and pork, black pepper, garlic,
spiced dry wine. $9.00 per choice $15 per three
choices. All selections served with Focaccia Rustica
- White Asparagus, lemon, parmesan, extra virgin olive
Bruschetta di Capri
- Tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil
- Sicilian eggplant, agrodolce salad
- Olive Oil marinated artichokes
- Mussels, white wine, tomato
- Fontina, semi soft cow's milk cheese. Parmigiano
Reggianno, Robiola, aromatic tangy cheese with a
fruity finish. Mozzarekla, Bufala, Fior di latte,
Burrata.$9.00 per choice, $15 per three choices. All
selections served with Focaccia Rustica
- Shrimp, calabrian chili, garlic. pomodorini
Insalata Di Mare Trapanese
- Shrimp, squid, octopus, lemon, extra virgin olive oil
Olive Finocchio e Arance
- Marinated Cerignola olives, fennel, orange
Polenta Funghi e Fontina
- Soft Polenta, mushrooms, fontina cheese
- Tomato sauce, tossed Bufala Mozzarella
Rughetta e Patate
- Arugula, potato, pancetta, tomatoes, pecorino cheese
- On ciabatta baguette with arugula salad. $9 per
one/$13 per two.
Prosciutto di Parma, Finocchiona, Bufala Mozzarella
and Pomodoro or Robiola and white truffle crema
- Crisp pastry, sweet ricotta, chocolate, candied orange
- Marscapone cream, espresso,savoiardi,biscuits,
Strawberries with Mascarpone Cream
- Strawberries with Mascarpone Cream