Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Splitsville Luxury Lanes Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney /|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Splitsville Luxury Lanes|
|Menu:||Splitsville Luxury Lanes Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 03/13)Appetizers/Starter
3 Pepper Calamari
- Fresh Calamari are lightly fried then tossed with cherry, banana and jalapeno peppers
Alley Nachos - BBQ Chicken, nacho cheese, and Pico de gallo, sour cream and Jalapenos - $12.00
Blazing Chicken - With Spicy Buffalo sauce - $11.00
Cheeseburger Sliders - Two mini burgers served withCheddar cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomoto pickles and housemade slider sauce - $10.00
Chicken Tenders - Lightly Breaded and served with Ranch Dressing - $10.00
Edamame - Served with Sea Salt - $6.00
Filet Sliders - Two sliderswith thick slices of seasoned Filet Mignon topped with Horseradish cream and fried onions. - $14.00
French Fries - Classic Fries served with Chive Dip. - $7.00
Loaded Fries - - $10.00
Seared Ahi Tuna - Seared and served with avocadoand a side of Tataki sauce - $15.00
Turkey Clubettes - Fresh shaved Turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and Special sauce - $13.00
Ahi Tuna Salad
Bacon Cheeseburger - - $14.00
BBQ Chicken Pizza - Chipotle BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, smoked gouda cheese, red onion and cilantro. Spicy! - $15.00
BBQ Chicken Salad - - $15.00
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich - - $12.00
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich - . - $12.00
Butterfly Sushi - Shrimp Tempura, AHi tuna, salmon, aspargus - $15.00
California Roll - Sushi rice, crab, cucumber and avocado - $11.00
Cheese Pizza - Tradtional or wheat crust - $13.00
Cheeseburger Deluxe - - $13.00
Chicken Ceasar - - $14.00
Chopped BLT Salad - - $10.00
Classic Burger - - $12.00
Crab Rangoon Roll - Tempura fried roll with crab, cream cheese, water chestnuts and chives. served with spicy Thai chili sauce. - $14.00
Dancing Shrimp - - $14.00
Dragon Roll - - $13.00
Filet - 8 ounces of slow roasted filet mignon sliced and served with au jus, horseradish cream and two sides. - $27.00
Fire Roll - - $14.00
Firehouse Pizza - Buffalo bleu cheese sauce, diced fried chicken tenders and mozzarella drizzled with ranch dressing. - $14.00
Fish And Chips - - $19.00
Fried Chicken Salad - - $14.00
Grilled Chicken Parmesan - - $21.00
JB Roll - - $13.00
Juicy Lucy Burger - Two grilled hamburger patties surrounded by a hearty portion of American cheese with shredded lettuce and our housemade slider sauce. Respect the cheese! - $16.00
Mahi Mahi with Voodoo Shrimp - Fresh Mahi Mahi is grilled, blackened and topped with our spicy fried shrimp and voodoo sauce. - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Mozzarella, sliced Roma tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh tomato sauce served on our wheat crust. - $14.00
Meat Lovers Pizza - Our homemade cheese pizza covered with Italian sausage, pepperoni, ham and seasoned ground beef. - $14.00
Ninja Crunch - - $13.00
Pulled Pork - This tender pork butt is cooked low and slow and topped with our house made chipotle BBQ sauce served with a side of fries and coleslaw. - $18.00
Steak Chimichurri - - $22.00
Super Tuna Roll - Ahi Yuna, Cream Cheese, Tempura Shrimp topped with thin slices of seared Big eye tuna, avocado flakes, eel sauce and spicy sauce - $15.00
Tampa Roll - - $13.00
Tijuana Chicken Sandwich - - $14.00
Triple Pepperoni Pizza - Our homemade cheese pizza smothered in pepperoni. - $15.00
Turkey Club - - $12.00
Veggie Pizza - Fresh tomato sauce topped with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, red and green peppers, onion, broccoli and black olives served on our wheat crust. - $14.00
Volcano Roll - Tempura shrimp, avocado and cream cheese topped with our spicy lump crab mix - $15.00
Brownie Ala Mode
Giant Cake - - $9.00
Signature Sundaes - - $9.00
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Dinner (Updated: 03/13)Entree/Main Course
Chicken Tenders - - $7.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - - $7.00
Kid Burger - Juicy Burger served Plain - $7.00
Mac and Cheese - - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS