Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Splitsville Luxury Lanes Information
|Location:||Downtown Disney /|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Splitsville Luxury Lanes|
|Menu:||Splitsville Luxury Lanes Menu|
NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 12/13)Appetizers/Starter
3 Pepper Calamari
- Fresh Calamari are lightly fried then tossed with cherry, banana and jalapeno peppers
Alley Nachos - BBQ Chicken, nacho cheese, and Pico de gallo, sour cream and Jalapenos - $12.00
Blazing Chicken - With Spicy Buffalo sauce - $11.00
Cheeseburger Sliders - Two mini burgers served withCheddar cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomoto pickles and housemade slider sauce - $10.00
Chicken Tenders - Lightly Breaded and served with Ranch Dressing - $10.00
Edamame - Served with Sea Salt - $6.00
Filet Sliders - Two sliderswith thick slices of seasoned Filet Mignon topped with Horseradish cream and fried onions. - $14.00
French Fries - Classic Fries served with Chive Dip. - $7.00
Loaded Fries - - $10.00
Seared Ahi Tuna - Seared and served with avocadoand a side of Tataki sauce - $15.00
Turkey Clubettes - Fresh shaved Turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and Special sauce - $13.00
Ahi Tuna Salad
Bacon Cheeseburger - - $14.00
BBQ Chicken Pizza - Chipotle BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, smoked gouda cheese, red onion and cilantro. Spicy! - $15.00
BBQ Chicken Salad - - $15.00
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich - - $12.00
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich - . - $12.00
Butterfly Sushi - Shrimp Tempura, AHi tuna, salmon, aspargus - $15.00
California Roll - Sushi rice, crab, cucumber and avocado - $11.00
Cheese Pizza - Tradtional or wheat crust - $13.00
Cheeseburger Deluxe - - $13.00
Chicken Ceasar - - $14.00
Chopped BLT Salad - - $10.00
Classic Burger - - $12.00
Crab Rangoon Roll - Tempura fried roll with crab, cream cheese, water chestnuts and chives. served with spicy Thai chili sauce. - $14.00
Dancing Shrimp - - $14.00
Dragon Roll - - $13.00
Filet - 8 ounces of slow roasted filet mignon sliced and served with au jus, horseradish cream and two sides. - $27.00
Fire Roll - - $14.00
Firehouse Pizza - Buffalo bleu cheese sauce, diced fried chicken tenders and mozzarella drizzled with ranch dressing. - $14.00
Fish And Chips - - $19.00
Fried Chicken Salad - - $14.00
Grilled Chicken Parmesan - - $21.00
JB Roll - - $13.00
Juicy Lucy Burger - Two grilled hamburger patties surrounded by a hearty portion of American cheese with shredded lettuce and our housemade slider sauce. Respect the cheese! - $16.00
Mahi Mahi with Voodoo Shrimp - Fresh Mahi Mahi is grilled, blackened and topped with our spicy fried shrimp and voodoo sauce. - $24.00
Margherita Pizza - Mozzarella, sliced Roma tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh tomato sauce served on our wheat crust. - $14.00
Meat Lovers Pizza - Our homemade cheese pizza covered with Italian sausage, pepperoni, ham and seasoned ground beef. - $14.00
Ninja Crunch - - $13.00
Pulled Pork - This tender pork butt is cooked low and slow and topped with our house made chipotle BBQ sauce served with a side of fries and coleslaw. - $18.00
Steak Chimichurri - - $22.00
Super Tuna Roll - Ahi Yuna, Cream Cheese, Tempura Shrimp topped with thin slices of seared Big eye tuna, avocado flakes, eel sauce and spicy sauce - $15.00
Tampa Roll - - $13.00
Tijuana Chicken Sandwich - - $14.00
Triple Pepperoni Pizza - Our homemade cheese pizza smothered in pepperoni. - $15.00
Turkey Club - - $12.00
Veggie Pizza - Fresh tomato sauce topped with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, red and green peppers, onion, broccoli and black olives served on our wheat crust. - $14.00
Volcano Roll - Tempura shrimp, avocado and cream cheese topped with our spicy lump crab mix - $15.00
Brownie Ala Mode
Giant Cake - - $9.00
Signature Sundaes - - $9.00
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Dinner (Updated: 12/13)Entree/Main Course
Chicken Tenders - - $7.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - - $7.00
Kid Burger - Juicy Burger served Plain - $7.00
Mac and Cheese - - $7.00
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS