Liberty Tree Tavern
|Location:||Magic Kingdom / Liberty Square|
|Hours:||Lunch -11:30am to 3pm; Dinner 4:00pm - Varies with Park Hours|
|Disney Dining Plan:||YES (Table Service Credit)|
|Tables in Wonderland:||YES|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss Liberty Tree Tavern|
|Reviews||Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern|
|Menu:||Liberty Tree Tavern Menu|
Menu is subject to change.
Crab and Lobster Dip for two
Tavern Fried Cheese - Served with marinara sauce. - $5.99
- Field greens and vegetables tossed with your choice of our Tavern Strawberry vinaigrette or Roasted-garlic buttermilk dressing.
New England Clam Chowder - New England clam chowder - $7.49
Today's Soup Kettle - Today's soup kettle - $5.49
Angus Chuck Cheeseburger
- topped with Bacon and Cheddar or Mushrooms and Provolone served with fresh Fruit or Tavern Fries
Colony Salad - Washington apples, sweet pecans, applewood smoked cheddar cheese, and grilled chicken tossed with field greens in a honey-shallot vinaigrette. - $14.49
Freedom Pasta - Fusilli Pasta and tender chicken sauteed with fresh tomatoes, mushrooms and a touch of fresh basil, all tossed in a cream suace - $19.99
Liberty Lamb Stew - A hearty Lamb stew over a blend of five grain rice - $17.99
New England Pot Roast...Tavern Keeper's Favorite - Braised beef in a Cabernet wine and mushroom sauce served with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables. - $18.99
- Traditional roast turkey and herb bread dressing, mashed potatoes and a garden vegetable. - $16.99
The Liberty Boys BLT - Slow Roasted Pork, Fresh Greens and Tomatoes on House Made Bread and Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom Mayonnaise Spread. - $14.99
Vegetarian Burger - House made potato Quinoa vegan patty topped with vegan tofu tzatziki sauce with fruit or sweet potato fries - $12.49
Decadent Chocolate Terrine
- A slice of liberation topped with fresh berries
Fruit Crisp - Baked Seasonal fruits with a crisp oatmeal topping and Mascarpone sherbert - $5.49
Johnny Appleseed's Cake - Tavern made White Cake filled with Apples and Craisns Dried cranberries. Topped with Ice Cream - $7.49
Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - Vanilla cake with a gooey toffee filling, caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream - $7.49
Seasonal No Sugar Added Sorbet - No sugar added sorbet with berries - $5.49
All you can eat Family Style
- Tossed mixed Greens with Strawberry vinaigrette dressing Roasted Turkey Breast, Carved Beef and Pork Brisket with Mashed Potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb bread stuffing and Mac and cheese. Apple crisp with Ice cream
Kids' Picks: Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 Entree and 1 Dessert - Appetizers: Vegetable salad or Chicken noodle soup. Entrees: Sliced Turkey or Mac and cheese, cheese pizza or Meaty Macaroni. Desserts: Raspberry Sorbet or Ice-cream sundae. Includes choice of Kid's juice, 1% milk, or bottled water. Soft drinks available upon request. - $8.59
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please email@example.com
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members