DISNEY WORLD GRAD NITE
April 29 & 30, May 6 & 7, 2011
10:00 pm - 4:00 am
2011 was the last year for this event.
Disney Grad Nite is an exclusive annual event for High School Seniors held at the Magic Kingdom. Ticket requests must be made by through the school and are on a first come, first served basis. Proper attire is required and all groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone.
- Live stage performances by:
- Taio Cruz
- Pete Wentz
- Ryan Star (May 6,7)
- DJ's and Dance Parties
- Tomorrowland Dance Party — Features video walls at the Tomorrowland stage. Dance the night away at this high-energy party!
- Frontierland Dance Party — DJs will play the most popular music for you to dance to.
- Class of 2011 Fireworks
- Interactive Video Games
- Unlimited rides on some of the most popular attractions:
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- The Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Mad Tea Party
- and more!
$21.59, tax not included, space is limited (2010 price - 2011 price not yet releaed)
Can't wait to get started on the celebrating? Come for the pre-party!
- Early entrance to the Magic Kingdom
- Exclusive access to the attractions
- DJs playing the latest tunes
- Meal voucher that can be used anytime that night
Book accommodations at a select Disney's All-Star Resort and purchase tickets to a 2011 Disney Grad Nite event and receive reserved transportation from the hotel to the event. Guests using this special offer with also get breakfast at the resort the morning after the event.
This offer is valid to groups that occupy at least 10 rooms during their stay. This package must be booked between May 2010 - October 15, 2010.
NOTE: All events/appearances subject to change without notice
- One adult per 10 students
- One free adult ticket per 10 student tickets
- exclusive lounge
Grad Nite Rules
Acceptable attire for girls includes dresses, skirts, shorts, casual pants (including khakis and jeans), blouses and tops, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress sandals and boots)Acceptable attire for boys includes casual pants (khakis and jeans), shirts with collar (golf style or dress shirts), sport jacket, dress suits, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress shoes and boots)
What's not to be worn:
Any clothing affiliated with a school, professional sports team, group, club, etc. (Chaperones and faculty members will be permitted to wear school affiliated golf shirts or polos)
Clothing not in good repair (torn jeans, pants, shirts, etc.) Jeans are okay as long as they are not ripped or torn.
Revealing clothing ( bathing suit tops or bottoms, cropped tops, midriff tops, see-through clothing, etc)
Hats and/or Bandanas (Either worn or hanging from belt loops/pockets, etc.)
NO BACKPACKS OF ANY TYPE/SIZE ARE ALLOWED