Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland Forest
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid – Ariel and her friends take guests along on all their adventures – both under the sea and above!
The Beast's castle stands up on a hill above the village. Inside, the Be Our Guest Restaurant is counter service during the day, and table service at night. French-inspired fare is served, keeping with the "Beauty and the Beast" theme. The restaurant's three dining rooms serve 550 guests in three dining rooms - the elegant ballroom setting of the mysterious West Wing of the Beast's castle, the Rose Gallery featuring a life-size music box of Belle and Beast (only open at lunch), and a beautiful ballroom with chandeliers and the views of snow falling outside the windows.
Guests can visit Gaston’s Tavern, created to look like the tavern from “Beauty and the Beast” for snacks and drinks. Items on the menu include a Roasted Pork Shank, Warm Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Croissant, Mixed Fruit Cup, Sliced Apples with Caramel Sauce, Mixed Vegetable Cup with Dip and Hummus and Chips. Various soft drinks, juice, milk and water are available. The restaurant's signature drink is LeFou's Brew, a blend of frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow, topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam in a souvenir goblet.
Bonjour! Village Gifts sells items inspired by Beauty and the Beast, such as gargoyle goblets, dinnerware from "Be Our Guest" restaurant, Belle shirts for women and girls, home decor, and costume accessories.
Step outside of the village and you will see Belle’s cottage. Enchanted Tales with Belle is an interactive character meet-and-greet location. Guests will start in Maurice’s workshop, then they step through a magical mirror straight into the Beast’s library, where they will meet Belle and Lumiere and experience an interactive fairytale.
The Royal Majesty Makers are a new entertainment group in Fantasyland. The members of the group are "royal consultants", teaching children the skills to become princes and princesses. Retired knight Sir Sterling, royal etiquette teacher Lady Llewellyn, squire Tobias and lady-in-waiting Bridget will conduct Knight School, deliver invites to the ball, lead dances and play games.
Still to come:
Princess Fairytale Hall will open in late 2013 in the Castle Courtyard and will be the place to meet several of the Disney princesses- Aurora, Cinderella, Tiana and Rapunzel. Guests will feel like they've stepped into the entrance of an elegant castle; the light airy space will have high ceilings and be decorated with portraits of the princesses hanging on the walls.
Coming in 2014, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction is the updated story of Snow White, told using animated figures and music from the film. The new roller coaster's cars will rock back and forth just like real mine cars.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios