Disney's Hollywood Studios - Journey into Narnia
Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian
Opened: June 27, 2008
Closed: September 10, 2011
This walk-through attraction has been converted from the first Chronicles of Narnia movie theme to the Prince Caspian sequel.
While in the queue, you can put your Chronicles of Narnia knowledge to the test. Next, you can either proceed directly into the attraction or first have your photo taken with Prince Caspian with the "Dancing Lawn" in the background.
Once you're inside, there's a film featuring behind the scenes footage narrated by Andrew Adamson, the director of Prince Caspian.
From here you go through a stone archway to an underground vault. Featured in this section is the stone tablet where Aslan was slain.
As you enter the Narnia portal, you'll be surrounded by large screens on which select scenes from the movie will appear.
Costumes and props from the Chronicles movies are on display in this attraction.
This is mostly just a giant ad for the movie. For Narnia fans, it will be fun to see some of the "stuff" from the movies and to pose with Prince Caspian for a photo. For everyone else, it's an okay break from the heat/crowds.
Handicapped Accessibility: This attraction is accessible to guests in wheelchairs/ECVs.
- 5 Reasons Leaving a Park to Save Money on Food is a Bad Idea
- Adjusted schedule for the Express beam monorails
- Food Truck Takeover at Downtown Disney
- Polynesian East Pool to be closed from 4/13 - 12/31/15
- FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with Vacation Package!
- Halloween Horror Nights 25 Dates and Vacation Packages announced
- Peter Pan's Flight closed 3/5 and 3/6
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- Blog - 2015 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Surviving (Or Sharing) Disney World with A Non-Disney Fan
- Mother's Day celebrations planned at Aulani
- Celebrate the release of Cinderella with a specialty cupcake
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid reopens at Magic Kingdom after refurb
- Star Wars Weekend's Galactic Gathering merchandise event planned
- Updated events and schedules for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- New cancellation policy now in effect for Disney Cruise Line
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated
- Disney Cruise Line offers military discounts
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $125 per night
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- 5 Things I Didn't Learn Until my 5th Disney Cruise
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1
- Universal follows Disney and raises ticket prices
- New menu items added at Raglan Road
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast
- Kong is OFFICIALLY coming back to Orlando
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Military rates offered by Disney Cruise Line
- Florida residents can find discounted pricing on Disney Cruise Line
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Neil Patrick Harris to co-host World of Color: Celebrate!
- Disneyland Resort ticket prices increase
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Universal's ban on bottled water is lifted
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended!
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released