Mother's Day Dining Events - May 11, 2014
*The pricing and details listed are from 2013, but these restaurants will once again be offering special dining events for Mother's Day in 2014. As soon as 2014 pricing is available, we will update this page.
Captain's Grille Mother's Day Brunch
Adults: $30.88, children (3-9): $13.84
- Carving station with Roasted Top Sirloin
- Omelet Station
- Breakfast selections: French toast, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, cheeses, Mickey waffles, bread pudding, cereal
- Brunch selections: Clam chowder, peel-and-eat shrimp, baked whitefish, crab cakes, grilled asparagus, tomato mozzarella salad, pear salad with blue cheese, roasted baby carrots, mashed potatoes
- Bakery selections: pastries, breads, muffins, cookies and brownies
Chef Mickey's Mother's Day Brunch (featuring Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto)
Adults: $41.53, children (3-9): $22.36
- Breakfast selections: scrambled eggs, cheese omelets, french toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausage, roasted potatoes, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, yogurts, smoked salmon, cereal, pastries
- Brunch selections: Beef sirloin, seasonal salads, BBQ roast chicken, salmon, vegetables, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, vegetable lasagna
The Wave...of American Flavor's Mother's Day Brunch
$15 - $35.99
- Carving station: bone-in ham with rum raisin sauce, prime rib with rosemary au jus
- Egg and omelet station
- Buffet: scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, grits with smoked cheddar and bacon, quiche, french toast with fruit, bacon, sausage, hash browns, pork chop with cinnamon apples,chicken with wild rice pilaf and chimichurri waffles, fruit, yogurts, grilled cheese, cereal
- Bakery selections: fruit danish, muffins, bread, croissants
Mother's Day Buffet at Garden Grove
Walt Disney World Swan
5:00 - 9:30 pm
Adults: $41.49, children (3-9): $19.12 (includes tax, but not gratuity)
Celebrate Mom at this dinner buffet featuring soups, salads, steaks, roast beef, duck confit, shrimp and scallops and elegant desserts. A children's buffet will be available as well, offering mini corndogs, chicken tenders, and baby vegetables. Characters in attendance will be Chip and Dale, Goofy and Pluto. Call 407-934-1609 for reservations.
- Blog - Discovering "The Bare Necessities" of Disney Life Between Disney Vacations
- February Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings - Disney artists regularly make appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast moves to Artist Point for 2 days - The Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast will be served in Artist Point on 2/5/15 and 2/12/15 due to work in the hotel's lobby. The full breakfast menu, except for pancakes, will be available.
- Modified routes for the monorail in February and early March - Modified routes will take place February 3-5, 9-12, 23-26 and March 2-5 from 11am-7pm.
- 2015 Night of Joy entertainers announced - Night of Joy will be held at the Magic Kingdom on September 11 - 12, 2015.
- Blog - Do You Own the Space Above You in a Theme Park?
- Rumor: Walt Disney World ticket prices to increase in February - Rumors are that ticket prices will go up in mid-February. The no-expiration option may be discontinued and a Water Park-Hopper add-on may be introduced.
- Blog - INTERVIEW – Billy Magnussen: The 'Other Prince' in Into The Wood
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released