Mother's Day Dining Events - May 11, 2014
*The pricing and details listed are from 2013, but these restaurants will once again be offering special dining events for Mother's Day in 2014. As soon as 2014 pricing is available, we will update this page.
Captain's Grille Mother's Day Brunch
Adults: $30.88, children (3-9): $13.84
- Carving station with Roasted Top Sirloin
- Omelet Station
- Breakfast selections: French toast, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, cheeses, Mickey waffles, bread pudding, cereal
- Brunch selections: Clam chowder, peel-and-eat shrimp, baked whitefish, crab cakes, grilled asparagus, tomato mozzarella salad, pear salad with blue cheese, roasted baby carrots, mashed potatoes
- Bakery selections: pastries, breads, muffins, cookies and brownies
Chef Mickey's Mother's Day Brunch (featuring Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto)
Adults: $41.53, children (3-9): $22.36
- Breakfast selections: scrambled eggs, cheese omelets, french toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausage, roasted potatoes, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, yogurts, smoked salmon, cereal, pastries
- Brunch selections: Beef sirloin, seasonal salads, BBQ roast chicken, salmon, vegetables, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, vegetable lasagna
The Wave...of American Flavor's Mother's Day Brunch
$15 - $35.99
- Carving station: bone-in ham with rum raisin sauce, prime rib with rosemary au jus
- Egg and omelet station
- Buffet: scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, grits with smoked cheddar and bacon, quiche, french toast with fruit, bacon, sausage, hash browns, pork chop with cinnamon apples,chicken with wild rice pilaf and chimichurri waffles, fruit, yogurts, grilled cheese, cereal
- Bakery selections: fruit danish, muffins, bread, croissants
Mother's Day Buffet at Garden Grove
Walt Disney World Swan
5:00 - 9:30 pm
Adults: $41.49, children (3-9): $19.12 (includes tax, but not gratuity)
Celebrate Mom at this dinner buffet featuring soups, salads, steaks, roast beef, duck confit, shrimp and scallops and elegant desserts. A children's buffet will be available as well, offering mini corndogs, chicken tenders, and baby vegetables. Characters in attendance will be Chip and Dale, Goofy and Pluto. Call 407-934-1609 for reservations.
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated - The list of smoking areas in the parks, water parks and Downtown Disney has been updated.
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released