Disney Princesses / Meet the Disney Princesses
It’s a Fairy Tale come true when you visit Disney World. With Disney Princess themed attractions, as well as opportunities to meet these enchanting ladies, you’ll soon feel like royalty. Here are some of the more popular venues.
- Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Non-Dining Princess Experiences
The price includes a photo package. A souvenir picture will be taken of your party in the restaurant lobby. The photo packet has four 4x6 prints, one 6x8 print, and a 6x8 photo of the castle presented in a Cinderella themed folder. (Parties of 1-6 get one photo packet, parties of 7-11 get two, parties of 12-15 get three and parties of 16 or more get six photo packages.)
Full payment is required when booking these meals. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you do not cancel before then, a penalty is applied.
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3 - 9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3 -9 will get a Magic Wand.
This all you care to eat meal offers pre-plated Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese Danish, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Breads, Potato Casserole, Juice and Coffee. You may select the Healthy Alternative: Muesli served with fresh fruit and yogurt.
"A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table "
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3-9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3-9 will get a Magic Wand.
This meal will begin with a family style salad with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Cheese and other delicacies.
Ages 10 and up can select one entree such as Salmon, Pasta Pomadore, Pork Tenderloin and Blueberry Cobbler for dessert.
Ages 3 - 9 can select Chicken Strips, Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and a Crown Sundae for Dessert.
"Dreams Come True Dinner"With this dinner, you'll receive the photo package. While you dine, the Cinderella and her princess friends will visit and invite everyone to participate in a Magical Moment celebration. The evening ends with a glittering finale.
Due to limited seating capacity, the castle meals sell out within minutes of becoming available. Be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE exactly 180 days in advance.
Magic Your Way Plus Dining - 2 Table Service credits required
Princess Storybook Dining at Norway’s Akershus restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. While seated in a Norwegian Castle setting, you'll enjoy your family style meal while being visited by Disney Princesses and friends.
All meals include a non-alcoholic drink such as soft drinks, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk and punch.
Breakfast is American fare with all you care to eat. Lunch and Dinner feature a Taste of Norway with a selection of cold appetizers accompanied by hot entrees and Norwegian dessert specialties.
Last time we were there was March 2013. Once you enter you will be able to take a photo with Belle. During your meal, you will see Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Snow White.
Credit Card Guarantee required for the Princess Storybook Dining Experience ** Holiday rates are usually in effect the week leading into and after Easter, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas through New Year's.
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
If breakfast is not your style, then you can opt for Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner that takes place nightly at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. A wonderful buffet is available, featuring prime rib. Cinderella and her friends meet and greet you as you enjoy your all-you-care-to-eat dinner.
Wonderland Tea Party
While not a princess experience, another fantasy meal to consider is the Wonderland Tea Party that takes place at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Alice in Wonderland, accompanied by the Mad Hatter, hosts a luncheon in a delightful tea party setting. The children create and eat their own cupcakes. Please note: parents/guardians do not participate in this event. The price is $42.60 per child (ages 4-12 only). This is offered most days from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. 24 hour cancellation policy. Advance reservations required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
(Please note the characters are subject to change without notice.)
Perfectly Princess Tea Party
The ultimate experience is the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian Resort hosted at the Garden View Lounge.
Princesses ages 3 and up are invited to attend this unforgettable event that takes place every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday - Friday from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
This regal gala includes tea for two, beautifully decorated cakes, and an opportunity to meet and greet Sleeping Beauty herself, Princess Aurora. Hosted by “Rose Petal” the children will be delighted by the stories, songs and Disney Princess parade.
Each guest age 3 to 11 will receive their very own “My Disney Girl” doll that is outfitted in a Princess Aurora gown complete with accessories. The “Princess” participants also will get a silver link Princess bracelet, a princess scrapbook page, a “Best Friend” certificate, a fresh rose and a ribbon tiara.
The cuisine includes Tea for Two, Princess Cake for Two.
The cost for this event is $175.88 for children age 3 to 11 and $89.68 per adult. Children under age 3 are complimentary, but will not receive any food or gifts. If you wish them to receive the gifts, you must pay the child's price ("My Disney Bear" is substituted for the "My Disney Girl" doll. Gratuities are included, tax is additional. Reservations can be made through 407-WDW-DINE.
Not interested in dining?
You can still enjoy the Disney Princesses when you visit the theme parks. First, check with Guest Services once inside the park. They can advise you where to find your favorite characters for autographs and photos.
At the Magic Kingdom, you can ride Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Snow White’s Scary Adventure, and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Hint: Look for Jasmine in Adventureland. Check the Daily Times guides to see where you might be able to find the Princesses. The Princesses can normally be seen in the daily parade as well.
In Disney's Hollywood Studios there’s the fantastic “Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage” and the “Voyage of the Little Mermaid.” During “Fantasmic”, a bevy of Princesses float by while dancing with their Prince Charmings.
In Epcot, you often can find Snow White in Germany, Belle in France, Jasmine in Morocco and Sleeping Beauty near the International Gateway. (Check with Guest Services for appearances.)
Don’t overlook the Animal Kingdom where you’ll find “Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends.”
Taking a Disney Cruise? Then prepare to be entertained by a whole host of Disney Princesses. The stage shows feature most of these beloved ladies singing the songs that have become their trademark. With glittery gowns and dazzling effects, you won’t want to miss a single performance. There are also meet and greet opportunities. You’ll want to consult the Personal Navigator for the scheduled times.
Make-believe becomes more real when you’re wearing the latest in Princess fashion. There is no end to the shops offering royal regalia. The biggest and best selection is found in the World
of Disney in the Downtown
Disney Marketplace. An entire room is devoted to the Princesses. There are toys, dolls, costumes, games and even a make your own tiara.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done. A second Boutique is located at Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
In the theme parks, the best assortment of princess merchandise is found in Mouse Gear in Epcot, the Animation Courtyard in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Tinker Bell’s Treasures in the Magic Kingdom and Island Mercantile in the Animal Kingdom.
Princess items are also available onboard the Disney Cruise Line Ships. On the Disney Fantasy, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be available for makeovers, including hair, makeup, nails and costumes. Exclusive Disney Cruise Line packages will be available, allowing guests to transform into Captain Mickey Mouse, Princess Minnie Mouse, and First Mate Minnie Mouse. An Under The Sea package is available as well.
The best memento of all is a photo of your prince or princess alongside one of Disney's beautiful and regal ladies. Be sure to have your camera ready to capture the smiles.
- Blog - Navigating Walt Disney World on Wheels
- October Merchandise Events and Signings at Walt Disney World - List of artist signings and appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Kids in Control - 3 ways to let the kids take charge of planning your Disney vacation - We’ve been to Walt Disney World many times as a family, so sometimes it’s neat to put those itineraries aside, switch things up and put the kids in control of our plans!
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora closes at the Boardwalk today - A new restaurant concept will open in its place this fall.
- VIDEO: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2014 Overview - Join the DIS Unplugged team as they stroll around World Showcase enjoying food from the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Dates for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios - Approximately every 10 minutes, the lights "dance" to holiday music, while "Florida snow" falls in the background, making this the perfect Christmas setting.
- Canadian Lumberjack Show to replace Off Kilter at Epcot - They will perform year round and will begin the week of October 5.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Crossroads of the World
- Mistakes People Make on their Disney World Vacation - Knowing that DISboards.com is loaded with tons of Disney information, I've decided to start condensing popular threads by quoting the informative posts into a single page.
- Top 4 Best Continuously Loading Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - Those of you who watch The DIS Unplugged know all about the "Best Of" bracket shows. In this particular show, the DIS Unplugged team comes up with their own tournament style bracket to decide the best continuously loading rides at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Monorail schedule to be adjusted again after September 27 - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- How to make the most of your Walt Disney World vacation - Now that your trip is booked, it's time to start the day-to-day planning so you can make the most out of your time at Walt Disney World!
- Cirque du Soleil dining package available - Purchase a ticket to the 6:00 performance of La Nouba and take advantage of this special package, which includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. The dinner package option is available at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Rehab planned for Splash Mountain - The ride will be closed 1/4/2015 - 1/30/2015.
- "Disney's Behind the Magic of Our Steam Trains" tour will be closed this fall - This Magic Kingdom tour will be closed 9/29-11/7/14.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sweet Spells - Sunset Boulevard
- A Guide to Drinking Around Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World - One of the most popular things to do at Epcot’s World Showcase, you know aside from all that pesky learning and culture, is what’s called Drinking Around The World.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Sonny Eclipse
- Festival of the Lion King celebrates 1 millionth guest in new theater - 1 million guests have attended the show since it opened in its new theater in June.
- Blog - Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival FAQ
- Prices for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - This year's Festival runs from September 19 - November 10, 2014.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train onboard videos and photos available with Memory Maker - After riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a video and photos of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. These photos/video are only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Planet Hollywood's outside merchandise location has closed - This is due to construction. Merchandise is still available inside the restaurant or at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Handbag Round Up: Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, & LeSportsac
- Top 4 Best Thrill Rides At Walt Disney World According to You - The list below is the “final four” of a series of polls tournament bracket style from the DIS Unplugged Facebook page.
- VIDEO: Drinks Around The World Epcot - Corey, Shaun and Craig finish the Drinks Around The World series with the ultimate challenge – drinking around Epcot’s World Showcase!
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Chase Lounge will return to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - This lounge offers Chase cardholders a place to relax, enjoy complimentary beverages and charging stations for their electronics.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon registration re-opened - Runners can now have the chance to sign up for the 1/2 Marathon, the full Marathon and/or the Goofy Challenge as part of the Goofy Giveback.
- A Simple Guide to Planning Your First Walt Disney World Vacation - Planning a trip to Walt Disney World and don't know where to start? I've simplified the process by suggesting some decisions that need to be made before others.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- New version of My Disney Experience app is available - Users can now check meet and greet wait times and view updated park maps. The method for linking park tickets and passes has also been improved.
- Blog - Apple Pay is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort - What does it mean for the average Disney guest?
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Disney Cast Members - What is the one "tip" you can give us? - Don't have time to read a 89-page thread on the DISboards? We've summed up the highlights for you so you can find out cast members' best tips for guests!
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- L'Artisan des Glaces in France Pavilion introduces Pumpkin Spice ice cream - Pumpkin spice ice cream and pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwiches are now available for the fall season.
- Food & Wine Festival's Late Nights LIVE! now only available on Thursdays - The new event at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival was originally scheduled to be held every Tuesday and Thursday during the Festival, but will now just take place on Thursdays.
- Last day for Maelstrom will be October 5 - The new Frozen attraction is expected to open in early 2016.
- Ticket discounts available for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba - Discounted tickets must be purchased by 9/22/14.
- Blog - A Walking Tour of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - Construction Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Crescent Lake Bridge - Crescent Lake
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Photos at Walt Disney World - It’s a given fact that when you go on a Disney vacation you are going to take a ton of photos throughout your trip. Use these tips to make those photos the best they can be.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Fantasyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- 4 Ways to Make Magic for Other Guests at Walt Disney World - While visiting a Disney theme park, the Cast Members on the clock are tasked with doing their best to ‘make magic’ for as many Guests as possible. But, if you’re anything like my family, seeing others enjoy their time at a Disney park is sometimes just as satisfying as enjoying the parks yourselves.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle - The crane is now in place behind Cinderella Castle to install the Castle Dream Lights for the holiday season. The anticipated date for the crane removal is September 21.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Splash Mountain Bridge - Splash Mountain
- Top 5 Hidden Gems at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney’s Animal Kingdom is crawling with hidden details and overlooked attractions that most people would just walk right past. But there is so much more if you are willing to take a few moments to stop and really look at your surroundings.
- Ride the Comix! closes at DisneyQuest - This attraction is now closed and will allow for an expansion of the FoodQuest seating area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Japan Gallery - Spirited Beasts
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Club Cool - Fountain of Nations - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Club Cool - Fountain of Nations
- Disney Legend Tony Baxter added to D23 Destination D lineup - Baxter will present a panel featuring an in-depth tour of an expansion for Disneyland that never materialized.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Epcot Entrance - Leave A Legacy
- Blog - Frustrated At Walt Disney World? "LET IT GO"
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness Resort celebrates its 40th anniversary - The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue marks its 40th anniversary after more than 37,000 dinner show performances at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Capt. Cook's - Capt. Cook's Seating Area
- Night of Joy completely sold out at Magic Kingdom - This hard-ticket event features contemporary Christian artists in concert for two nights. This year's event is completely sold out.
- Harmony Barber Shop will close for a month for refurb - The Magic Kingdom shop will be closed from 2/2/15 - 3/30/15.
- Frozen Sing-Along added to FastPass+ choices at Hollywood Studios - This is a Tier 2 FastPass+ choice.
- Time change for internal boat service at Downtown Disney - The red route previously closed at 11:30pm. It will now run until 2:00am.
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Magic Kingdom. This hard-ticket party allows guests to dress up in costumes, trick-or-treat throughout the park, and meet some characters in their costumes.
- Neil Patrick Harris, Isabella Rossellini and Blair Underwood added as Candlelight Processional narrators - There are still a few narrators left to be announced.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Blog - Back to School Disney Style: Great Merchandise Finds in the Parks
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World donates 25,000 pairs of socks to local charities
- Haunted Mansion on list of country's top haunts
- Disney teams up with Hasbro for toy merchandising partnership
- Woman sues Disney, claiming Frozen was copied from her life story
- Disability access lawsuit against Disney transferred from California to Florida
- Frozen and Disney top the Toy Insider Hot 20 List for Christmas
- Aulani honored by Fodor's Travel
- Studio Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios closing September 27
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Plot details released for Avengers: Age of Ultron