Disney Princesses / Meet the Disney Princesses
It’s a Fairy Tale come true when you visit Disney World. With Disney Princess themed attractions, as well as opportunities to meet these enchanting ladies, you’ll soon feel like royalty. Here are some of the more popular venues.
- Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Non-Dining Princess Experiences
The price includes a photo package. A souvenir picture will be taken of your party in the restaurant lobby. The photo packet has four 4x6 prints, one 6x8 print, and a 6x8 photo of the castle presented in a Cinderella themed folder. (Parties of 1-6 get one photo packet, parties of 7-11 get two, parties of 12-15 get three and parties of 16 or more get six photo packages.)
Full payment is required when booking these meals. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you do not cancel before then, a penalty is applied.
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3 - 9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3 -9 will get a Magic Wand.
This all you care to eat meal offers pre-plated Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese Danish, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Breads, Potato Casserole, Juice and Coffee. You may select the Healthy Alternative: Muesli served with fresh fruit and yogurt.
"A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table "
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3-9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3-9 will get a Magic Wand.
This meal will begin with a family style salad with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Cheese and other delicacies.
Ages 10 and up can select one entree such as Salmon, Pasta Pomadore, Pork Tenderloin and Blueberry Cobbler for dessert.
Ages 3 - 9 can select Chicken Strips, Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and a Crown Sundae for Dessert.
"Dreams Come True Dinner"With this dinner, you'll receive the photo package. While you dine, the Cinderella and her princess friends will visit and invite everyone to participate in a Magical Moment celebration. The evening ends with a glittering finale.
Due to limited seating capacity, the castle meals sell out within minutes of becoming available. Be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE exactly 180 days in advance.
Magic Your Way Plus Dining - 2 Table Service credits required
Princess Storybook Dining at Norway’s Akershus restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. While seated in a Norwegian Castle setting, you'll enjoy your family style meal while being visited by Disney Princesses and friends.
All meals include a non-alcoholic drink such as soft drinks, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk and punch.
Breakfast is American fare with all you care to eat. Lunch and Dinner feature a Taste of Norway with a selection of cold appetizers accompanied by hot entrees and Norwegian dessert specialties.
Last time we were there was March 2013. Once you enter you will be able to take a photo with Belle. During your meal, you will see Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Snow White.
Credit Card Guarantee required for the Princess Storybook Dining Experience ** Holiday rates are usually in effect the week leading into and after Easter, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas through New Year's.
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
If breakfast is not your style, then you can opt for Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner that takes place nightly at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. A wonderful buffet is available, featuring prime rib. Cinderella and her friends meet and greet you as you enjoy your all-you-care-to-eat dinner.
Wonderland Tea Party
While not a princess experience, another fantasy meal to consider is the Wonderland Tea Party that takes place at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Alice in Wonderland, accompanied by the Mad Hatter, hosts a luncheon in a delightful tea party setting. The children create and eat their own cupcakes. Please note: parents/guardians do not participate in this event. The price is $42.60 per child (ages 4-12 only). This is offered most days from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. 24 hour cancellation policy. Advance reservations required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
(Please note the characters are subject to change without notice.)
Perfectly Princess Tea Party
The ultimate experience is the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian Resort hosted at the Garden View Lounge.
Princesses ages 3 and up are invited to attend this unforgettable event that takes place every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday - Friday from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
This regal gala includes tea for two, beautifully decorated cakes, and an opportunity to meet and greet Sleeping Beauty herself, Princess Aurora. Hosted by “Rose Petal” the children will be delighted by the stories, songs and Disney Princess parade.
Each guest age 3 to 11 will receive their very own “My Disney Girl” doll that is outfitted in a Princess Aurora gown complete with accessories. The “Princess” participants also will get a silver link Princess bracelet, a princess scrapbook page, a “Best Friend” certificate, a fresh rose and a ribbon tiara.
The cuisine includes Tea for Two, Princess Cake for Two.
The cost for this event is $175.88 for children age 3 to 11 and $89.68 per adult. Children under age 3 are complimentary, but will not receive any food or gifts. If you wish them to receive the gifts, you must pay the child's price ("My Disney Bear" is substituted for the "My Disney Girl" doll. Gratuities are included, tax is additional. Reservations can be made through 407-WDW-DINE.
Not interested in dining?
You can still enjoy the Disney Princesses when you visit the theme parks. First, check with Guest Services once inside the park. They can advise you where to find your favorite characters for autographs and photos.
At the Magic Kingdom, you can ride Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Snow White’s Scary Adventure, and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Hint: Look for Jasmine in Adventureland. Check the Daily Times guides to see where you might be able to find the Princesses. The Princesses can normally be seen in the daily parade as well.
In Disney's Hollywood Studios there’s the fantastic “Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage” and the “Voyage of the Little Mermaid.” During “Fantasmic”, a bevy of Princesses float by while dancing with their Prince Charmings.
In Epcot, you often can find Snow White in Germany, Belle in France, Jasmine in Morocco and Sleeping Beauty near the International Gateway. (Check with Guest Services for appearances.)
Don’t overlook the Animal Kingdom where you’ll find “Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends.”
Taking a Disney Cruise? Then prepare to be entertained by a whole host of Disney Princesses. The stage shows feature most of these beloved ladies singing the songs that have become their trademark. With glittery gowns and dazzling effects, you won’t want to miss a single performance. There are also meet and greet opportunities. You’ll want to consult the Personal Navigator for the scheduled times.
Make-believe becomes more real when you’re wearing the latest in Princess fashion. There is no end to the shops offering royal regalia. The biggest and best selection is found in the World
of Disney in the Downtown
Disney Marketplace. An entire room is devoted to the Princesses. There are toys, dolls, costumes, games and even a make your own tiara.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done. A second Boutique is located at Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
In the theme parks, the best assortment of princess merchandise is found in Mouse Gear in Epcot, the Animation Courtyard in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Tinker Bell’s Treasures in the Magic Kingdom and Island Mercantile in the Animal Kingdom.
Princess items are also available onboard the Disney Cruise Line Ships. On the Disney Fantasy, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be available for makeovers, including hair, makeup, nails and costumes. Exclusive Disney Cruise Line packages will be available, allowing guests to transform into Captain Mickey Mouse, Princess Minnie Mouse, and First Mate Minnie Mouse. An Under The Sea package is available as well.
The best memento of all is a photo of your prince or princess alongside one of Disney's beautiful and regal ladies. Be sure to have your camera ready to capture the smiles.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival