Disney Princesses / Meet the Disney Princesses
It’s a Fairy Tale come true when you visit Disney World. With Disney Princess themed attractions, as well as opportunities to meet these enchanting ladies, you’ll soon feel like royalty. Here are some of the more popular venues.
- Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Non-Dining Princess Experiences
The price includes a photo package. A souvenir picture will be taken of your party in the restaurant lobby. The photo packet has four 4x6 prints, one 6x8 print, and a 6x8 photo of the castle presented in a Cinderella themed folder. (Parties of 1-6 get one photo packet, parties of 7-11 get two, parties of 12-15 get three and parties of 16 or more get six photo packages.)
Full payment is required when booking these meals. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you do not cancel before then, a penalty is applied.
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3 - 9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3 -9 will get a Magic Wand.
This all you care to eat meal offers pre-plated Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese Danish, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Breads, Potato Casserole, Juice and Coffee. You may select the Healthy Alternative: Muesli served with fresh fruit and yogurt.
"A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table "
As you enjoy your meal, you'll be visited by Disney Princesses and Friends. Special "sparkling effects" will make your meal memorable. Princes ages 3-9 will get a Magical Sword and Princesses ages 3-9 will get a Magic Wand.
This meal will begin with a family style salad with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Cheese and other delicacies.
Ages 10 and up can select one entree such as Salmon, Pasta Pomadore, Pork Tenderloin and Blueberry Cobbler for dessert.
Ages 3 - 9 can select Chicken Strips, Hamburger, Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and a Crown Sundae for Dessert.
"Dreams Come True Dinner"With this dinner, you'll receive the photo package. While you dine, the Cinderella and her princess friends will visit and invite everyone to participate in a Magical Moment celebration. The evening ends with a glittering finale.
Due to limited seating capacity, the castle meals sell out within minutes of becoming available. Be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE exactly 180 days in advance.
Magic Your Way Plus Dining - 2 Table Service credits required
Princess Storybook Dining at Norway’s Akershus restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. While seated in a Norwegian Castle setting, you'll enjoy your family style meal while being visited by Disney Princesses and friends.
All meals include a non-alcoholic drink such as soft drinks, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk and punch.
Breakfast is American fare with all you care to eat. Lunch and Dinner feature a Taste of Norway with a selection of cold appetizers accompanied by hot entrees and Norwegian dessert specialties.
Last time we were there was March 2013. Once you enter you will be able to take a photo with Belle. During your meal, you will see Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Snow White.
Credit Card Guarantee required for the Princess Storybook Dining Experience ** Holiday rates are usually in effect the week leading into and after Easter, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas through New Year's.
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner
If breakfast is not your style, then you can opt for Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner that takes place nightly at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. A wonderful buffet is available, featuring prime rib. Cinderella and her friends meet and greet you as you enjoy your all-you-care-to-eat dinner.
Wonderland Tea Party
While not a princess experience, another fantasy meal to consider is the Wonderland Tea Party that takes place at 1900 Park Fare in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Alice in Wonderland, accompanied by the Mad Hatter, hosts a luncheon in a delightful tea party setting. The children create and eat their own cupcakes. Please note: parents/guardians do not participate in this event. The price is $42.60 per child (ages 4-12 only). This is offered most days from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. 24 hour cancellation policy. Advance reservations required and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
(Please note the characters are subject to change without notice.)
Perfectly Princess Tea Party
The ultimate experience is the Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian Resort hosted at the Garden View Lounge.
Princesses ages 3 and up are invited to attend this unforgettable event that takes place every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday - Friday from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
This regal gala includes tea for two, beautifully decorated cakes, and an opportunity to meet and greet Sleeping Beauty herself, Princess Aurora. Hosted by “Rose Petal” the children will be delighted by the stories, songs and Disney Princess parade.
Each guest age 3 to 11 will receive their very own “My Disney Girl” doll that is outfitted in a Princess Aurora gown complete with accessories. The “Princess” participants also will get a silver link Princess bracelet, a princess scrapbook page, a “Best Friend” certificate, a fresh rose and a ribbon tiara.
The cuisine includes Tea for Two, Princess Cake for Two.
The cost for this event is $175.88 for children age 3 to 11 and $89.68 per adult. Children under age 3 are complimentary, but will not receive any food or gifts. If you wish them to receive the gifts, you must pay the child's price ("My Disney Bear" is substituted for the "My Disney Girl" doll. Gratuities are included, tax is additional. Reservations can be made through 407-WDW-DINE.
Not interested in dining?
You can still enjoy the Disney Princesses when you visit the theme parks. First, check with Guest Services once inside the park. They can advise you where to find your favorite characters for autographs and photos.
At the Magic Kingdom, you can ride Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Snow White’s Scary Adventure, and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Hint: Look for Jasmine in Adventureland. Check the Daily Times guides to see where you might be able to find the Princesses. The Princesses can normally be seen in the daily parade as well.
In Disney's Hollywood Studios there’s the fantastic “Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage” and the “Voyage of the Little Mermaid.” During “Fantasmic”, a bevy of Princesses float by while dancing with their Prince Charmings.
In Epcot, you often can find Snow White in Germany, Belle in France, Jasmine in Morocco and Sleeping Beauty near the International Gateway. (Check with Guest Services for appearances.)
Don’t overlook the Animal Kingdom where you’ll find “Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends.”
Taking a Disney Cruise? Then prepare to be entertained by a whole host of Disney Princesses. The stage shows feature most of these beloved ladies singing the songs that have become their trademark. With glittery gowns and dazzling effects, you won’t want to miss a single performance. There are also meet and greet opportunities. You’ll want to consult the Personal Navigator for the scheduled times.
Make-believe becomes more real when you’re wearing the latest in Princess fashion. There is no end to the shops offering royal regalia. The biggest and best selection is found in the World
of Disney in the Downtown
Disney Marketplace. An entire room is devoted to the Princesses. There are toys, dolls, costumes, games and even a make your own tiara.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done. A second Boutique is located at Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
In the theme parks, the best assortment of princess merchandise is found in Mouse Gear in Epcot, the Animation Courtyard in Disney's Hollywood Studios, Tinker Bell’s Treasures in the Magic Kingdom and Island Mercantile in the Animal Kingdom.
Princess items are also available onboard the Disney Cruise Line Ships. On the Disney Fantasy, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be available for makeovers, including hair, makeup, nails and costumes. Exclusive Disney Cruise Line packages will be available, allowing guests to transform into Captain Mickey Mouse, Princess Minnie Mouse, and First Mate Minnie Mouse. An Under The Sea package is available as well.
The best memento of all is a photo of your prince or princess alongside one of Disney's beautiful and regal ladies. Be sure to have your camera ready to capture the smiles.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced