DISNEY RESORT BUSINESS CENTERS
Remember the days when a vacation meant leaving the office/business behind? Neither do we. For those times when you have to take care of matters when you're at Disney World, the following resorts have business centers:
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn/Villas
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Yacht Club
The hours vary and tend to mirror a traditional workday. Here's are the services offered at the Disney resort business centers:
Internet Access - $10.00 for 15 minutes or $40.00 per hour
Laptop Connection - $5.00 per 15 minutes
- $1.00 per Page for Black & White
- $2.50 per Page for Color
Computer Work - $40.00 per hour – pro-rated for time used if more than or less than an hour (You can type documents or work off your floppy or CD disks)
Private Workstation - $35.00 per hour (Guests can have access to a computer office where they can make a conference call or work privately behind closed doors)
Wireless Computer Access - This service is only available in the common areas of the convention center, in the Main lobby of the hotel ( Front Desk area), and by the Luna pool area at the Boardwalk Resort. You need to have a wireless ready computer or you can purchase a wireless card at the Business Center for $65.00. This service is provided by SmartCity which has a help line: 407-938-4357
1-99 Copies: .25 cents per page
100-499 Copies: .15 cents per page
500+ Copies: .10 cents per page
Double Sided Copies: .50 cents per page
Color Paper Copies: .28 cents per page
Transparencies: $1.00 per page
Reams of paper: $10.00 per ream: white; $12.00 per ream: color
Domestic Fax (USA):
First Page - $5.00
Additional Pages - $3.00 per page
First Page - $8.50
Additional Pages - $4.00 per page
$1.00 per page
Double spaced - $8.00 per page
Single spaced - $10.00 per page
Specialty Forms - $20.00 per page
Additional Formatting - $3.00 per page
Special Projects - $35.00 per hour
Place Cards or Note Cards
Laser Printing - $3.00 each
Blank - $2.00 each
Customized Menus - $3.00 each
Customized Agendas - $3.00 each
Luggage Tag - .50 cents each
Letter Size - $1.00 each
Legal Size - $1.50 each
Plastic Clip–Ons - $2.00 each
Blank Inserts - $3.00 each
Laser Printed Inserts - $4.00 each
Peel & Stick Name Tags - .50 each
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom