Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort AMENITIES
- Children’s Program – Vacation Station Kid’s Club is offered to children ages 4 to 12 from 5 p.m. until midnight for a fee.
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Barber shop and beauty salon
- Bell service/Porter
- Car rental desk
- Check cashing
- Clothing shops
- Concierge and Tour Desk
- Currency exchange
- Direct billing
- Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning/Laundry service
- Executive Floor
- Fire alarms/sprinklers
- Gift shop and newsstand
- Parking - self-park/valet
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
Parking (for a fee) or free self-parking
and Snack machines
(by request for a fee)
Car Rental desk
delivery of USA Today weekdays
Shuttle (for a fee)
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Trader Sam's now officially open at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - The lounge has been open for a few weeks, but was previously still considered in soft opening.
- Big Thunder Mountain begins 4 day rehab - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed through April 30.
- Free Dining discount released for the General Public - Book a Walt Disney World vacation package that includes a 6-night, 7-day stay at a Walt Disney World resort and tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option, and receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World FREE DINING Basics and FAQ's
- Getting to grips with MyMagic+ - This is my experience of using MyDisneyExperience & MyMagic+: my likes, dislikes, what I found useful when booking and tips I would like to pass on to help you plan your next Walt Disney World vacation.
- What is Your Family's Ideal Number of Days at Disney? - Do you prefer to take more frequent shorter trips or long trips less often?
- Be Our Guest breakfast test extended through July 18 - This was originally scheduled to end June 18.
- Expedition Everest Challenge will end after this year - This Animal Kingdom race will be held May 1-2, 2015.
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney today - Waterfront margarita bar, themed like a Florida fruit stand from the 1960s and serving handcrafted margaritas and authentic Florida brews.
- Family Dining at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for $100 a Day - Dining at Walt Disney World can be an enjoyable experience. It can also empty your wallet faster than you can lick your lips. What can you do?
- Teen Beach 2 Beach Party coming to Typhoon Lagoon - This will take place daily from May 22-July 5, 2015.
- Happy 17th Birthday to Disney's Animal Kingdom! - Animal Kingdom opened on Earth Day - April 22, 1998.
- Mother's Day dining at Walt Disney World - Celebrate your mom with a special dinner at the Walt Disney World Resort on May 10.
- Dead Men Tell No Tales this Summer - It's sad, but our favorite Buccaneers will be taking a break from pillaging and plundering this summer whilst the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction will be undergoing a much needed extensive rehab before it sets sail again in September.
- Pirates of the Caribbean rehab moved back to June 8 - This was originally scheduled to begin May 11.
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015 - Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc, The DIS and the DISUnplugged are proud to announce details of this year's DISapalooza Event. We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests! December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight) Price: $75/person
- What are your favorite souvenirs from Disney? - Souvenirs can be a great way to remember a special moment you had at the parks or even just a way to bring Disney into your everyday life.
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within EPCOT - Combine the heat and humidity with walking, and possibly pushing strollers, and your day at the park can be down right exhausting.
- Coronado Springs Business Class, Worth it or Not? - What are the perks and are they worth it?
- Why You Should Plan To Divert From Your "Plan" - Some of the greatest experiences we had were totally unexpected and not where you'd think they'd occur.
- Innoventions West exhibits closing April 29 - This is a change from the previously announced April 30.
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series performers and dates announced - This year's concerts will be June 7-July 25, 2015.
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update
- Creating A Theme Park Adventure - Indulge me in releasing our nostalgia for what Hollywood Studios once was or was meant to be.
- The Great Reveal Debate: When to tell the kids about your Disney vacation - Do you like to surprise your kids at the last minute or let them know well in advance of the trip? We’ve done both and there are definitely advantages and disadvantages to both.
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney April 23 - Waterfront margarita bar, themed like a Florida fruit stand from the 1960s and serving handcrafted margaritas and authentic Florida brews.
- Walt Disney World for Teens - Walt Disney World often has a reputation of being for young kids or families and not necessarily for teens.
- Disney Springs' "World Showcase of Flavors" - As new residents of Orlando we were excited to try the new food truck area at Disney Springs.
- A Few Obscure Things That Could Ruin Your Disney Vacation
- Spending the afternoon at a hidden gem: Tom Sawyer Island
- The Whole World and Beyond - In 27 Square Miles!
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium Packages now available - Cost is $69 adults, $39 children (ages 3-9).
- it's a small world closes for rehab - The attraction will reopen later this week.
- Be Our Guest breakfast can now be pre-ordered - Pre-ordering is available from 30 days to 5 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Menu for The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney - This restaurants is located on the water in the Pleasure Island area of Downtown Disney.
- Walt Disney World's Jungle Cruise closes for refurb - This Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed through May 18.
- The BOATHOUSE opens today at Downtown Disney - This upscale, waterfront restaurant is one of the newest restaurants to join the Disney Springs area.
- 4 Reasons Why Disney Should Consider Bringing Back 3 Of The Original Hotel Concepts
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Dooney & Bourke release at Downtown Disney - The Runway Princess collection and the Beach collection will be released on April 25 at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op.
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive - Let's break down the numbers and compare exactly how Disney stacks up against other common vacation destinations.
- This Dad's Disney "Duh" Moments - In order to help my fellow Disney fan dads, I decided to put together a short list in hopes that you will have fewer "duh" moments on your trip.
- Sleeper Pick, Best Resort for Tots: Bay Lake Tower - When choosing which resort in Walt Disney World to stay at with young children, many parents take into consideration how "kid-friendly" the resort appears to be.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets now on sale - The Party will be held select nights November 8-December 18, 2015.
- Night of Joy tickets now available - Night of Joy will be held this year on September 11-12.
- Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party will be held on select nights September 15-November 1, 2015.
- What's in your Disney park bag?
- Premium packages and VIP tour details for Star Wars Weekends - The packages offer reserved viewing for several of the weekend's events.
- Main pool reopened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - The pool has been closed for several months for a remodel.
- Main pool at Contemporary Resort to be closed in September - The pool will be closed for maintenance September 8-10, 2015.
- Convenient dining options near the Disney World parks - Sometimes on a Walt Disney World vacation, you find yourselves looking for dining options out of the parks, but still not too far away.
- Tables in Wonderland special dining events announced - Jiko wine dinners will be held April 18 and 19.
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released
See All ORLANDO HOTEL DISCUSSIONS