Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
in the Walt Disney World Resort
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Check-in: 3 p.m./ Checkout: 11 a.m.
Along Hotel Plaza Boulevard, you will find the Downtown Disney hotels. Although these seven hotels are not Disney-owned, they are nonetheless official Walt Disney World hotels and can therefore offer some of the amenities that guests of the Walt Disney World Resorts enjoy.
Planning a meeting or banquet is hassle-free with the assistance of the trained, professional Group Sales staff. For more information, call (407)827-4000
Guests of the Hilton will enjoy complimentary transportation to all 4 Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) and Pleasure Island. Pick-ups for the Theme Parks are scheduled every 30 minutes from 1 hour prior to park opening until 2 hours after the parks close. Service to Disney’s Animal Kingdom may be contingent on the season, check with Guest Services to be sure. Buses to the Magic Kingdom will drop guests off at the Ticket & Transportation Center and you can ride Disney’s fun monorail system in the rest of the way to the Magic Kingdom. For transportation to the water parks, check with the Guest Services desk for the scheduled morning and afternoon pick-ups. Pleasure Island bus transportation is offered every 30 minutes from 6 p.m. until 3 a.m. Downtown Disney Marketplace and Downtown Disney West Side are only a short 5-10 minute walk away.
- New figures available for Star Wars Weekends D-Tech Me experience - The experience is held in Darth's Mall and takes about 10 minutes.
- Parking lot shuttle being tested at Downtown Disney - There will be an overflow parking shuttle between the Hess and Team Disney parking lots and the parking garage on the West Side (first floor drop off area). Shuttle hours will be Sunday - Thursday 10:00 AM to Midnight, Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
- Trader Sam's Grog Grotto soft opening on March 28 - It will officially open in late April.
- "Tomorrowland" preview to be shown at Epcot's Imagination Pavilion theater - This is available April 3 - May 22, 2015.
- Blog - Be Our Guest Breakfast and Construction Update in Magic Kingdom
- Dining at Disney's table-service restaurants with your children
- Super hero-themed store to open in Downtown Disney - A "Super Hero Headquarters" store will open in early May in the location of the former United World Soccer Store.
- Effortlessly Cast Off 3 Common Park Stressors
- 3 Reasons Why Upgrading To A Moderate Resort Can Make All The Difference
- New additions to menu at Studio Catering Company - New sandwiches and a vegetable wrap are available.
- Space Mountain to be closed for 4 days in April - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from April 20-23.
- First look: Photos of Disney's new Polynesian Villas & Bora Bora Bungalows
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom - This meet and greet will take place through April 5.
- "Kid-sized" package offer available for Walt Disney World - Available for stays select nights 6/16/15 - 8/27/15.
- Save up to 30% with a Room Only offer at select Walt Disney World resorts - Valid for stays most nights 6/16/15 - 8/27/15.
- Disney Visa cardholders - Save up to 30% with a Disney World Room Only offer - This offer is expected to open to the general public on Monday, March 23.
- Innoventions West undergoing changes for "a new experience" - The sponsorship agreements with the current exhibitors are ending. A Disney spokeswoman said the three current tenants are leaving and they will be replaced, but exact details about the exhibit's future are not yet known.
- 38 Special and Air Supply to perform at Eat to the Beat concerts - Disney hasn't officially released the schedule yet, but 38 Special and Air Supply have the Eat to the Beat concerts listed on their official tour pages. 38 Special: 10/10-10/11/15 and Air Supply: 10/19-10/21/15
- Breakfast test begins at Be Our Guest Restaurant today - This is a test and will last through June 18.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party to become Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party - Reservations open March 20 for parties July 5 and beyond.
- Details released for Frozen Summer Fun LIVE! at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This event will take place June 17-September 7, 2015.
- "Baseball Tonight" to broadcast live from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - The shows will take place March 23-27, 2015.
- Five Guests who turn into Disney Villains
- 2015 Wine and Dine Half Marathon registration now open - This event will take place 11/6-11/7/15.
- Driving to Disney - do you drive overnight or during the day?
- Breakfast menu available for Be Our Guest Restaurant - A start date for breakfast has not yet been announced.
- Walt Disney World room only offer - only 2 more weeks to book! - Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights 3/2-6/15/15. Book by 3/28/15.
- Blog - Animal Kingdom Construction Update
- Doc McStuffins meet and greet added at Disney's Hollywood Studios - Doc will begin greeting guests in May in the Animation Courtyard.
- Winged Encounters - The Kingdom Takes Flight moves to location in front of Tree of Life - This show takes place several times per day and showcase six different varieties of macaws (hyacinth, green-winged, blue and gold, scarlet, blue-throated and military).
- Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace switch locations - Aloha Isle in now located behind the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Sunshine Tree Terrace is now near the front of Adventureland.
- Blog - Review: "Cinderella" is impressive, but was it and "Frozen Fever" necessary?
- Arriving Early At Magic Kingdom
- Our family's must-do's at each Disney World theme park
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within The Magic Kingdom
- Direct bus route to be tested between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - It will run from the middle of the day until one hour after the water parks close. This will allow guests to "hop" between water parks like they do with the theme parks.
- Cinderella's Royal Table reopens after refurbishment - The popular Magic Kingdom restaurant has been closed since January.
- Sun Shades by Sunglass Hut to open at Blizzard Beach - Blizzard Beach is currently closed through March 14 for its yearly refurbishment.
- 5 Reasons Leaving a Park to Save Money on Food is a Bad Idea
- Adjusted schedule for the Express beam monorails - The Express beam (between the TTC and Magic Kingdom) will shut down on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 11:30am and 6pm from 3/10/15 - Summer 2015.
- Food Truck Takeover at Downtown Disney - The Fantasy Fare food truck will serve menu items from Shutters at Old Port Royale this weekend.
- Polynesian East Pool to be closed from 4/13 - 12/31/15 - The main pool will be reopened before this one closes.
- FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with Vacation Package! - NEW - Receive a FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Exclusive Vacation Package!
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released