Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort RECREATION
tropical landscaping with a magnificent cedar
gazebo as the centerpiece, adorns the pool area
at the Hilton that includes 2 adult pools, a relaxing spa
and the children’s wading pool. Pools are heated
in the off-season to make swimming comfortable
year-round for guests. The Rum Largo Pool Side Bar & Café serves cool beverages and light
snacks while guests lounge poolside.
The large state-of-the-art arcade has a good variety of video games that includes an air hockey and pool table. When it is time to let off some steam, children can head for the outdoors playground. Adults who like a good workout will find one using the latest Nautilus equipment in the Fitness Center and then can relax and de-stress in the sauna. A jogging trail is available for exercisers on the move, as are 2 night-lit tennis courts, and a volleyball court.
- Abdominal crunch - Precor
- Bicep arm curl - Precor
- Crosstrainer - Precor
- Decline/Incline bench
- Jogging trail - outdoor
- Leg extension - Precor
- Leg press - Precor
- Multi hip - Precor
- Programmable climber - Precor
- Seated leg curl - Precor
- Treadmills - Precor
- Tricep extension - Precor
- Weight-assisted chin/dip
Golf enthusiasts will be delighted to know that they will receive preferred tee-off times and complimentary transportation to any of the nearby
- Olaf meet and greet now open at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Tickets now on sale for Invictus Games' Closing Ceremonies - The Games are being held May 8-12 at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Tickets on sale for Walt Disney World's Halloween and Christmas parties
- VIDEO: Town Center Construction Walls Down | Disney Springs - Construction walls have come down around Town Center at Disney Springs and gives a better view of the new area opening soon!
- A Picky Eater's Experience at Disney Fine Dining, aka Signatures & Steak - It all seemed so fancy and definitely not my style. It seemed kind of intimating. Would a picky eater like me find anything to eat?
- Disney's Grand Floridian Villas now offering Grab and Go breakfast items
- Valet parking lot at Disney's Wilderness Lodge to be relocated
- VIDEO: Magic Kingdom Wedding | Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings - Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons now offers a 9:30 am wedding at the East Garden Plaza inside Disney's Magic Kingdom and it looks amazing!
- 10 Telltale signs you have Disney DNA - Some people just seem to exude Disney from the...inside out. Here is a list of 10 telltale signs that may help confirm your Disney DNA.
- Cirque du Soleil offers half-price child's tickets - Purchase a full-price adult ticket for shows May 31-July 23, 2016 and get a child's ticket for half off! Category 4 child's tickets will start as low as $24.
- Blizzard Beach to host "Frozen Games" at the end of May - Kristoff and Olaf have been invited by the Winter Games Committee to host a full day of "Frozen" activities, taking advantage of the "freak snowstorm over Central Florida".
- Official Disney Virtual 5k! - Anyone who has trained for a distance race in this internet age has likely seen various "Virtual Races" where you complete a distance at your own time and place, but still get the coveted bling at the end.
- Going Behind the Seeds at Epcot - This tour is offered in the Land pavilion at Epcot and takes you into the greenhouses of the Living with the Land boat ride.
- VIDEO: Town Center Construction Walls Down - Construction walls have come down around Town Center at Disney Springs.
- Registration now open for Food & Wine Festival preview event - The event will be held June 26, 2016 from 12:00-2:00pm and is open to Tables in Wonderland members.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes opening May 15 in Disney Springs' Town Center - Sprinkles Cupcakes will serve cupcakes, cookies, and slow-churned ice cream. They will also operate a nearby "cupcake ATM."
- What we love about the Disney Resorts - Deluxe edition - Members from The DIS team and Dreams Unlimited Travel share their favorite things about 4 specific Disney resorts - the Contemporary Resort, Beach Club Resort, Polynesian Village and Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Vintage Character Meet and Greets: 1990s edition - Back in the day (the 1900s!) you could find yourself meeting characters all over the parks just by your routine wanderings.
- Walt Disney World merchandise events and artist signings for May - List of artist signings and events held in the month of May around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- VIDEO: Arts & Crafts & Drinks: A Star Wars Story - Ryno and his craft padawan Steve set out to create a delicious beverage and a fun Star Wars themed craft for all. When hunger strikes, it's up to Ryno to come up with a fun themed food item as well!
- Disney Vacation Club planning Independence Day Dessert Party
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge DVC project to be named Copper Creek Cabins and Villas? - WDW News Today is reporting that the Disney Vacation Club project at Wilderness Lodge now has a name - Copper Creek Cabins and Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- "TAG" Yourself with New Travel Accessories from Disney's Marketplace Co-Op - Thanks to the new TAG (Travel-Accessories-Gear) collection landing at the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs, you can now travel in true Mickey fashion with pixie dust embellished goodies perfect for the busy traveler.
- Federal Court Rules for Disney in Lead DAS/Autism Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom with Ryno, Steve, and Oliver - Ryno, Steve, Oliver, and special guest Spencer try to play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. See how far they got and what they thought!
- Details on Disney's Pixar Party Pin Celebration 2016 - This event will be held August 26.
- VIDEO: Pecos Bill Lunch Date with Ryno & Steve | Magic Kingdom - Ryno & Steve are starving in Adventureland! Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe provides the sustenance and service they need to carry on with their magical day. See what they ate and what they thought about their lunch date!
- Majoring in Disney: One Student's Path To Becoming An Imagineer - Kristine Sanders is majoring in Disney at University of California, Berkeley.
- Leave the Phones Alone! Disney without the Devices. - There is a whole Disney World happening around me that I am missing out on.
- Discounted Disney After Hours tickets available for Annual Passholders and DVC members
- Disney puts out casting call for performers for new Jungle Book: Alive with Magic show
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa plans retro beach party
- VIDEO: Steve & Ryno Build Lightsabers | Hollywood Studios - Steve and Ryno set out to the now defunct Watto's Grotto to build their very own lightsabers at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Who stood on the side of light and who succumbed to the path of the dark side?
- 2016 First quarter injury report for Orlando theme parks - Walt Disney World reported seven injuries, Universal Orlando reported two, and SeaWorld reported none.
- New menu coming to Magic Kingdom's Skipper Canteen restaurant?
- Alberta Bound replacing TradNation at Epcot's Canada Pavilion
- The Evolution of a Family's Disney Vacation - I am raising my two kids in the ways of Disney.
- Discount on Cirque du Soleil tickets for Annual Passholders - Discounted ticket prices start at $59.
- Fulton's Crab House at Disney Springs to be renamed "Paddlefish"
- Late Summer Package offer at Walt Disney World - Discount available for stays most nights 8/1-11/5/16. Get a 4-night, 4-day stay at one of the All-Star Resorts with theme park tickets for a family of 4 for just $1,850!
- Kid-Sized Packages available at Walt Disney World - Get a 3-night, 2-day stay at one of the All-Star Resorts with theme park tickets for a family of 3 for just $998!
- Save up to 30% when booking a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 8/26-11/5/16.
- Free Dining Plan Offer at select Walt Disney World resorts - Book a room and ticket package for select Walt Disney World resorts and get the Disney Dining Plan for free! Discount available for stays most nights 8/23-12/21/16.
- INTERVIEW: Former Disney Imagineer Hugh Darley
- Walt Disney World releases Free Dining promotion
- Walt Disney World PhotoPass offering Zootopia Animated Magic Shot
- Three new food kiosks coming to Disney Springs' Town Center
- Disney's Blizzard Beach water slides closed due to broken water pipe
- "Kawaii: Japan's Cute Culture" exhibit in Epcot's Japan Pavilion - Kawaii means "cute" and according to one of the signs, is basically a way of life to "make everyday life in Japan just a little cuter." The kawaii culture finds a way to make everything cute, even mundane objects and places like construction sites and supermarkets.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released