Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: Dolphin (407) 934-4000 Disney Swan Hotel: (407) 934-3000
Fax: Dolphin (407) 934-4099, Swan (407) 934-4499
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival without penalty
Deposit: One nights room charge
Credit Cards: All major credit cards can be used
No pets allowed with the exception of Service animals
Click here for a layout map of the Swan and Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are two of the most distinctive and vibrant resorts in Walt Disney World. Their playful and distinctive architecture sets the tone of whimsical elegance found throughout these resorts.
The award winning Walt Disney World Swan consists of a twelve story main building with two seven-story wings. There are 758 guest rooms, including luxury suites. Perched on its rooftop are two graceful swan sculptures. *Note: The Swan Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Equally distinctive, the Walt Disney World Dolphin has a twenty-seven story main building and tower with four nine-story wings. This resort has 1,509 guest rooms, including luxury suites. The coral and turquoise exterior serves as a colorful backdrop to giant banana leaves. Two 56-foot Dolphin fountains adorn the roof. *Note: The Dolphin Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Both resorts have completed a redesign by renowned architect, Michael Graves. The guestrooms have a luxurious yet relaxed feel. Perhaps the best feature are the amazing Heavenly Beds. You'll slip under a lofty white down comforter onto a pillow top mattress with five down pillows to snuggle in. Crisp, white 250 thread count sheets provide the final luxurious touch. Getting up in the morning isn't easy when you're enveloped in your own cushioned cloud.The pool complex is in a word - "incredible." The three acre grotto setting is home to waterfalls, a white sand beach, water slide, poolside casual restaurant and the trademark "swan boats." It's the perfect spot to play or simply relax.
Hungry? From five star dining to snacks on the run, you'll find everything to satisfy your appetite within these resorts. There's the prestigious Todd English's bluezoo restaurant, Don Shula's nationally acclaimed steakhouse as well as buffets and fun themed restaurants.When you're ready to be pampered, the Mandara Spa is the place to have your cares washed away. This fantastic spa is part of the Steiner family which has facilities in the most upscale locations worldwide. If you've ever been on a Disney Cruise, this is the same company that runs the luxurious spas found onboard. Treat yourself to a fabulous experience and you'll look at "relaxation" in a whole new light.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are situated directly across from each other and are connected by a canopied walkway that leads to the boat launch to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Guests are also within walking distance to both of these theme parks. There's nothing to compare to strolling to your destination, particularly in the evening. The lights are twinkling, the boats are passing by, and there's no denying the magic in the air.
The Dolphin Hotel is closest to Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts, while the Disney Swan Hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk Resort area. There's night life to enjoy at both resorts, with the bustling Boardwalk a short stroll away.
While they are conveniently located on Disney property, the Swan and Dolphin are part of the Starwood Resorts and Hotels family of deluxe resorts. Since Disney does not own either of these resorts, they can offer discounts that are not available through Disney.
Another great feature of the Swan and Dolphin resorts is that guests staying here have many of the same privileges enjoyed by guests staying at a Disney World Resort. Want to beat the crowds? Then take advantage of Disney's exclusive Extra Magic Hours. No need to be concerned about transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney. It's all complimentary and included in your stay.
Whether you choose the Swan or Dolphin, you'll enjoy the best of both. Recreation, dining, entertainment are shared venues that all guests are able to experience. These are "resorts" in the true sense of the word. It's not often that a destination makes the theme parks seem secondary. That's what awaits you when you stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resorts.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has a $23 + tax per night mandatory Resort Service Package. The package includes: unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Club Facilities, unlimited access to in-room high speed internet, unlimited free local calls and domestic long distance, and 2 bottles of water daily.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 12:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- Typhoon Lagoon closed 1/24-1/25 for cold temps - The highs are projected to be in the 60s.
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Liberty Square Riverboat closes for 4 day refurb - This attraction will reopen 1/27/2015 and then be closed again 8/4/ - 8/10/2015.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Happy 40th birthday to the Carousel of Progress! - The Carousel of Progress opened on January 15, 1975 at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update
- 2015 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic to be held October 30-31 - This is the 6th annual event for the resort.
- New FastPass+ parade and fireworks viewing areas for the Magic Kingdom - The parade can now be viewed from Town Square and the fireworks will soon be viewed from the new Main Street Plaza Gardens.
- Food Truck Takeover at Downtown Disney - The Superstar Catering Food Truck will be taken over by the Trattoria al Forno chefs to feature three of their most popular dishes.
- DVC Point Charts for Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - The first phase of the property will open April 1.
- Crane now in place behind Cinderella Castle through 2/21/15 - The crane will be taking down the lights used to decorate the castle for the holidays.
- Flame Tree Barbecue favorites moving to other locations during rehab - Flame Tree Barbecue will be closed for rehab through 3/31/15.
- Preview of Cinderella film and her coach coming to Hollywood Studios - Guests can experience an exclusive sneak peek of the new film Cinderella, plus see her golden coach parked outside the theater.
- Downtown Disney Cool Down Party for marathon racers - Runners can attend the Downtown Disney Cool Down Party from 2-8pm on January 11, 2015 and enjoy DJ dance parties, entertainment, special merchandise and discounts throughout Downtown Disney (show your finishers medal for discounts).
- 8:15pm Spirit of Aloha dinner show cancelled on 1/7 and 1/8 - The later show will be cancelled due to projected low temperatures.
- Typhoon Lagoon closed 1/7-1/9 for cold temps - The water park will be closed due to projected low temperatures.
- Blog - Sunglass Hut Opening in Magic Kingdom's Adventureland
- Modified monorail schedule for the upcoming week - The schedule has been modified due to the Walt Disney World Marathon.
- Magic Kingdom hours extended 1/6 and 1/7 - The park will remain open until 9:00pm instead of the originally scheduled 8:00pm.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room - The Magic Behind Walt Disney's Tropical Hideaway
- Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Frozen Funland now closed - This was part of the Frozen Summer Fun event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Ticket specials available for Cirque du Soleil - Discounted tickets are available for performances Tuesday through Saturday nights from 1/20/15 - 3/28/15.
- Florida residents can save up to 35% on a room only reservation - Discount is valid for stays most nights 1/3/15 - 3/28/15.
- Eating Around the World in Epcot - A brief tour of snacking in the World Showcase.
- Running the Parks Part 2: Touring the Parks While Running the Parks
- Frozen Holiday Wish to return from 1/3-1/12 - The show will take place at 6:30pm.
- New Animal Kingdom tour to replace Backstage Safari - The new tour, Backstage Tales, will go more in depth than the previous tour.
- Blog - 2015: Epcot Rings It In Right
- Top 5 DIS Unplugged Podcasts for 2014 - 2014 was a great year for the DIS Unplugged podcast - we celebrated our 8th anniversary, we produced more than 100 episodes of the show, as well as more than 200 supporting videos - but there were certain shows that really seemed to strike a chord with our audience.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan updated - The Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants have been finalized.
- Several rehabs planned for Magic Kingdom this spring - it's a small world, Jungle Cruise and Big Thunder Mountain will all be down for refurbishment.
- "Kid-sized" package offer available for Walt Disney World - Families of 3 will save when booking a package for stays select nights 4/12/15 - 5/28/15.
- Save up to 30% with a Room Only offer at select Walt Disney World resorts - Save up to 30% when you book by 2/16/15 for stays most nights 3/2-6/15/15. Save up to 25% when you book from 2/17-3/18/15 for stays most nights 3/2-6/15/15.
- January and February reservations now open for IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Blog - The Top 10 Ornaments for 2014 at Walt Disney World
- Test the Limits Lab at Innoventions closing 1/6/15 - The attraction's sponsorship has ended.
- Island Supply Sunglass Hut to open in Magic Kingdom on January 8 - Island Supply will be reopening on January 8 as the Island Supply Sunglass Hut, selling high-end sunglasses.
- Walt Disney World New Year's Eve information - The parks will have extended hours, plus holiday entertainment.
- Blog - Disney's Best Christmas Movies, TV Specials and Shorts - Part 3
- Atlanta Braves spring training schedule at ESPN Wide World of Sports - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training.
- January merchandise events and signings at Walt Disney World - List of artist appearances around Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disney's Best Christmas Movies, TV Specials and Shorts - Part 2
- Free transportation deal offered at Aulani - Book a 4-night or longer stay at Aulani and receive free round-trip transportation from the airport, as well as a free 1-day mid-size Alamo car rental!
- Traveling With Kids Part 3 - Baggage - Packing to travel with kids can be a monumental task. This article will focus on Baggage - tips and hints for the packing process.
- A fond look back at Epcot's Lights of Winter - The Lights of Winter started for the Christmas season back in 1994 and the last display was in 2008.
- Blog - Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World debuts new lobby
- Perfectly Prepared Princess Package available at Ivy Trellis Salon - From January 8, 2015 through March, young princesses can get a princess hairdo, glitter and tiara for $50 and add princess makeup for $25. For $90, choose hair, makeup and manicure.