Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: Dolphin (407) 934-4000 Disney Swan Hotel: (407) 934-3000
Fax: Dolphin (407) 934-4099, Swan (407) 934-4499
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival without penalty
Deposit: One nights room charge
Credit Cards: All major credit cards can be used
No pets allowed with the exception of Service animals
Click here for a layout map of the Swan and Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are two of the most distinctive and vibrant resorts in Walt Disney World. Their playful and distinctive architecture sets the tone of whimsical elegance found throughout these resorts.
The award winning Walt Disney World Swan consists of a twelve story main building with two seven-story wings. There are 758 guest rooms, including luxury suites. Perched on its rooftop are two graceful swan sculptures. *Note: The Swan Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Equally distinctive, the Walt Disney World Dolphin has a twenty-seven story main building and tower with four nine-story wings. This resort has 1,509 guest rooms, including luxury suites. The coral and turquoise exterior serves as a colorful backdrop to giant banana leaves. Two 56-foot Dolphin fountains adorn the roof. *Note: The Dolphin Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Both resorts have completed a redesign by renowned architect, Michael Graves. The guestrooms have a luxurious yet relaxed feel. Perhaps the best feature are the amazing Heavenly Beds. You'll slip under a lofty white down comforter onto a pillow top mattress with five down pillows to snuggle in. Crisp, white 250 thread count sheets provide the final luxurious touch. Getting up in the morning isn't easy when you're enveloped in your own cushioned cloud.The pool complex is in a word - "incredible." The three acre grotto setting is home to waterfalls, a white sand beach, water slide, poolside casual restaurant and the trademark "swan boats." It's the perfect spot to play or simply relax.
Hungry? From five star dining to snacks on the run, you'll find everything to satisfy your appetite within these resorts. There's the prestigious Todd English's bluezoo restaurant, Don Shula's nationally acclaimed steakhouse as well as buffets and fun themed restaurants.When you're ready to be pampered, the Mandara Spa is the place to have your cares washed away. This fantastic spa is part of the Steiner family which has facilities in the most upscale locations worldwide. If you've ever been on a Disney Cruise, this is the same company that runs the luxurious spas found onboard. Treat yourself to a fabulous experience and you'll look at "relaxation" in a whole new light.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are situated directly across from each other and are connected by a canopied walkway that leads to the boat launch to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Guests are also within walking distance to both of these theme parks. There's nothing to compare to strolling to your destination, particularly in the evening. The lights are twinkling, the boats are passing by, and there's no denying the magic in the air.
The Dolphin Hotel is closest to Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts, while the Disney Swan Hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk Resort area. There's night life to enjoy at both resorts, with the bustling Boardwalk a short stroll away.
While they are conveniently located on Disney property, the Swan and Dolphin are part of the Starwood Resorts and Hotels family of deluxe resorts. Since Disney does not own either of these resorts, they can offer discounts that are not available through Disney.
Another great feature of the Swan and Dolphin resorts is that guests staying here have many of the same privileges enjoyed by guests staying at a Disney World Resort. Want to beat the crowds? Then take advantage of Disney's exclusive Extra Magic Hours. No need to be concerned about transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney. It's all complimentary and included in your stay.
Whether you choose the Swan or Dolphin, you'll enjoy the best of both. Recreation, dining, entertainment are shared venues that all guests are able to experience. These are "resorts" in the true sense of the word. It's not often that a destination makes the theme parks seem secondary. That's what awaits you when you stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resorts.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has a $23 + tax per night mandatory Resort Service Package. The package includes: unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Club Facilities, unlimited access to in-room high speed internet, unlimited free local calls and domestic long distance, and 2 bottles of water daily.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW
- 3 Must-See Character Spots That You Might Have Missed - Today, we will look specifically at 3 Character Meet & Greets that we were completely unaware of and that absolutely made our trip.
- STK Orlando to open at Disney Springs, plus other retailers apply - STK will open in 2015.
- Blog - Christmas by the Numbers at Walt Disney World
- Trattoria al Forno now open at Disney's BoardWalk - This Italian restaurant has opened in the space vacated by Kouzzina by Cat Cora.
- Disney World for College Students: The Spring Break Alternative - When one thinks of Walt Disney World they often think of a place fit for families and little kids and while that is true the allure is for many more. It is certainly not a Spring Breakers-esque destination for college kids but, it can be a great time for all who want to go.
- 4 Reasons Why Tomorrowland Needs Change
- Traveling with kids Part 2 - Bites - Anyone who has traveled with kids knows how important it is to keep them well-fed and hydrated. Actually, that's just a good rule in general...
- Registration now open for the 2015 Expedition Everest Challenge - This event will be held 5/1-5/2/15.
- How Magically Sluggish WiFi Made My Disney Experience Perfect
- Woman dead after car collides with Disney bus - A Windermere, FL, woman is dead after her car collided with a Disney bus.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party sold out on December 16 - The only available date remaining is December 18.
- Do You Remember the First Time? - I still have very clear memories about my first visit all those years ago. It was 1980, and even though I only spent two days in the Magic Kingdom, as that was the only park to visit, something about the experience clearly resonated deeply with me.
- Information and artist renderings of new Polynesian DVC property - There will be 20 Bungalows and 360 Deluxe Studios.
- Beginning 3/8/15, characters will be at Tusker House dinners - Reservations are now available.
- Aulani plans Christmas festivities - There will be seasonal crafts, movie nights, Christmas dinner and a Holiday Starlit Hui.
- Traveling With Kids Part 1 - Boredom - In this article, Iíll specifically talk about Boredom and some ways to keep the kids entertained while you travel.
- Itinerary change for 12/19/15 Disney Fantasy sailing - This sailing will visit Tortola instead of St. Maarten.
- One Band's Dream | Why Walt would have loved the idea of Magic Bands and FastPass+ - I tend to give Disney the benefit of the doubt in most cases. I want to think that Walt's grand idea of a magical place for families to come and enjoy is still the driving force behind the company. When listening to responses to Fast Pass+ and Magic Bands however, that doesn't seem to be a popular viewpoint. So I am going to come to the defense of these programs and try and offer a slightly more optimistic point of view.
- Purchase tickets directly through My Disney Experience app - Guests can now purchase tickets directly through My Disney Experience. Tickets can be 1-10 days, either one-park or park hoppers. Tickets can be assigned to existing Family and Friends and then Fastpass+ reservations can be made.
- What to Expect When You're Expecting... at Disney - There are many reasons a woman might find herself on a Disney parks vacation while pregnant. Maybe an older child is celebrating a big birthday. Maybe itís a family reunion. Maybe this trip was planned well in advance and now youíre facing it with a happy bundle of joy on the way.
- Blog - Frozen Welcomes the Hour of Code
- "The Taste of Hollywood Winter Holiday Grab n Go" boxed meals offered at Hollywood Studios - These are available from 12/24-12/31 and include reserved seating for Fantasmic.
- Update on check-in times for Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party - If your reservation is between 6:00 and 6:20pm, you should check in one hour before the fireworks.
- Exposition Park, home to the Disney food trucks, opens at Downtown Disney - This area is located between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- Memory Maker pre-purchase price raised to $169 - The price was previously $149.
- Character meals planned for Star Wars Weekends - The Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine and the Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast are back for the second year.
- The Paul McKenna Band joins entertainment at United Kingdom Pavilion - The 4-piece acoustic folk band will perform several times daily.
- Dates announced for 2015 Star Wars Weekends - The event will be held Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, May 15 - June 14, 2015
- December merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Meet Disney artists for signings and appearances around Walt Disney World.
- runDisney reveals medals for Princess Half Marathon Weekend - This event will be held 2/19/15 - 2/22/15.
- Blog - Peter Pan's Flight's new queue opens at Magic Kingdom
- Tangled Tributes - Kingdom Crossing at the Magic Kingdom - I've been through here many times, but after watching the movie so many times recently, I was really struck by all the details here in the theming. There are so many little nods to the film that most guests probably just walk right by.
- Candlelight Processional begins tonight with narrator Jodi Benson - The Candlelight Processional takes place November 28 - December 30, 2014.
- Blog - Vintage Christmas Merchandise at Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: 2014 Walt Disney World Holiday Showcase - Join JeniLynn Knopp of the DIS Unplugged as she speaks with Steven Miller about holiday merchandise and shopping, Robert Hargrove and Santa Stitch about holiday entertainment, and Flash, Garland and The Boss about decorating Walt Disney World!
- 3 Surprising Things About Working at Mission: SPACE - Hereís a few of the things I learned about the attraction and about being a cast member at Mission: SPACE.
- Blog - A Weekend at Give Kids the World Village
- Christmas Eve dinner available for Disney Vacation Club members - The dinner will include a buffet, Christmas carolers and photo ops with Mickey and Minnie.
- Walt Disney World New Year's Eve dining information - Many of the restaurants will offer special meals or dining events to celebrate the holiday.
- Discounts and payment plans available at Walt Disney World Speedway - Several of the driving experiences are available with a discount through the holidays.
- Epcot's Canadian Lumberjack show on hiatus - The show will resume 1/4/15.
- Play nine holes of golf at Disney for just $29 - Play 9 holes at the Disney golf courses starting anytime between 7:00 and 8:30am for just $29.
- Details for 2015 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - Anna and Elsa topiaries will be on display at World Showcase Plaza.
- Epcot's Spice Road Table now accepts reservations - Reservations are available beginning December 2.
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return to Hollywood Studios - This improvisational comedy show will return to the Premier Theater at Hollywood Studios from December 21, 2014 - January 4, 2015.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom Hub - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Magic Kingdom Hub - Cinderella Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - The Diamond Horseshoe Balcony - The Diamond Horseshoe - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at The Diamond Horseshoe Balcony - The Diamond Horseshoe
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Bay Lake Tower 15th Floor - Magic Kingdom - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Bay Lake Tower 15th Floor - Magic Kingdom
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party sold out on November 20 - There are still many MVMCP dates available.
- Plan B Character Dining at Walt Disney World - If youíre looking to make a reservation for a character meal and canít get one, weíve got a couple of suggestions for places you may not have thought of.
- Blizzard Beach to be closed November 17 due to cold temperatures - Typhoon Lagoon is already closed for its annual refurbishment.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Guests meeting Santa at Downtown Disney have new notification option - Guests will get pagers if the wait exceeds 30 minutes (or they can choose to receive a text message instead). When their pager goes off and they return to Santa's Chalet, they will have about a 20 minute wait.
- Disney Visa cardholders get a special gift when taking advantage of Aulani discount - When booking the 4th night free offer, Disney Visa cardholders will also receive a special Welcome Gift at check-in with specialty items and signature Aulani merchandise ($98 value).