Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: Dolphin (407) 934-4000 Disney Swan Hotel: (407) 934-3000
Fax: Dolphin (407) 934-4099, Swan (407) 934-4499
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival without penalty
Deposit: One nights room charge
Credit Cards: All major credit cards can be used
No pets allowed with the exception of Service animals
Click here for a layout map of the Swan and Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are two of the most distinctive and vibrant resorts in Walt Disney World. Their playful and distinctive architecture sets the tone of whimsical elegance found throughout these resorts.
The award winning Walt Disney World Swan consists of a twelve story main building with two seven-story wings. There are 758 guest rooms, including luxury suites. Perched on its rooftop are two graceful swan sculptures. *Note: The Swan Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Equally distinctive, the Walt Disney World Dolphin has a twenty-seven story main building and tower with four nine-story wings. This resort has 1,509 guest rooms, including luxury suites. The coral and turquoise exterior serves as a colorful backdrop to giant banana leaves. Two 56-foot Dolphin fountains adorn the roof. *Note: The Dolphin Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Both resorts have completed a redesign by renowned architect, Michael Graves. The guestrooms have a luxurious yet relaxed feel. Perhaps the best feature are the amazing Heavenly Beds. You'll slip under a lofty white down comforter onto a pillow top mattress with five down pillows to snuggle in. Crisp, white 250 thread count sheets provide the final luxurious touch. Getting up in the morning isn't easy when you're enveloped in your own cushioned cloud.The pool complex is in a word - "incredible." The three acre grotto setting is home to waterfalls, a white sand beach, water slide, poolside casual restaurant and the trademark "swan boats." It's the perfect spot to play or simply relax.
Hungry? From five star dining to snacks on the run, you'll find everything to satisfy your appetite within these resorts. There's the prestigious Todd English's bluezoo restaurant, Don Shula's nationally acclaimed steakhouse as well as buffets and fun themed restaurants.When you're ready to be pampered, the Mandara Spa is the place to have your cares washed away. This fantastic spa is part of the Steiner family which has facilities in the most upscale locations worldwide. If you've ever been on a Disney Cruise, this is the same company that runs the luxurious spas found onboard. Treat yourself to a fabulous experience and you'll look at "relaxation" in a whole new light.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are situated directly across from each other and are connected by a canopied walkway that leads to the boat launch to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Guests are also within walking distance to both of these theme parks. There's nothing to compare to strolling to your destination, particularly in the evening. The lights are twinkling, the boats are passing by, and there's no denying the magic in the air.
The Dolphin Hotel is closest to Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts, while the Disney Swan Hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk Resort area. There's night life to enjoy at both resorts, with the bustling Boardwalk a short stroll away.
While they are conveniently located on Disney property, the Swan and Dolphin are part of the Starwood Resorts and Hotels family of deluxe resorts. Since Disney does not own either of these resorts, they can offer discounts that are not available through Disney.
Another great feature of the Swan and Dolphin resorts is that guests staying here have many of the same privileges enjoyed by guests staying at a Disney World Resort. Want to beat the crowds? Then take advantage of Disney's exclusive Extra Magic Hours. No need to be concerned about transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney. It's all complimentary and included in your stay.
Whether you choose the Swan or Dolphin, you'll enjoy the best of both. Recreation, dining, entertainment are shared venues that all guests are able to experience. These are "resorts" in the true sense of the word. It's not often that a destination makes the theme parks seem secondary. That's what awaits you when you stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resorts.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has a $20 + tax per night mandatory resort service package. The package includes: unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Club Facilities, unlimited access to in-room high speed internet, unlimited free local calls and domestic long distance, and 2 bottles of water daily.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.