Disney's All Star Music Resort
1801 W. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per Disney All Star Music Resort room: 4 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Maximum persons per Disney All Start Resort Family Suites: 6 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 2000
Room size: 260 Sq Ft.
Disney's All Star Music Resort Description
The All Star Music Resort is a fun, affordable option for Disney World visitors on a budget. Where else can you walk through a neon-lit jukebox or a giant Broadway theatre marquee?
The All Star Music themes are Country, Broadway, Jazz, Rock and Calypso. Oversized pop icons are found everywhere. In the Country section you'll find a pair of size 270 Cowboy Boots. Standing three stories high, these boots are definitely made for walkin'.
Over at the Jazz section, a giant drum set welcomes you to the "Jazz Inn." Saxophones and clarinets adorn the buildings with silhouettes of musicians edging the roof.
The Calypso section has conga drum covered stairwells. You pass under a colorful Xylophone "bridge" as you enter this area where a set of three story tall Maracas greet you. Fans of the Disney classic "Three Caballeros" will recognize Jose, Panchito and of course, Donald Duck, in the center of the pool.
Walk along the "Great White Way" in the Broadway section. It's no surprise that "Beauty and the Beast" is on the marquee. Top Hats and Canes will set your feet to tapping.
You'll be "rockin'" at the "Rock Inn." This section features a huge juke box. Electric guitars and microphones decorate the buildings. Take a refreshing plunge in the guitar shaped swimming pool.
The All Star Music Resort is a great combination of value and Disney Magic.
The rooms at the Disney All Star Music Resort feature two double beds, a beverage cooler, a small table with 2 chairs, a small key operated safe, a TV, a dresser and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. Some rooms with a king size bed are also available. These are handicap accessible rooms and therefore have larger bathrooms with no tub, but a wheel-chair accessible shower instead.
Rumor has it that if you check out the musical notes on the curtains and wallpaper, you can play "Name that Tune"!
TIP: For a room in a quieter area that is close to the food court and bus stop, choose the Jazz Inn. The Calypso buildings 1 and 10 are the closest to Melody Hall (food court and bus stop area).
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. However, you may request a late check-out time of 1 p.m., but this should be done upon your arrival. If there are more than 2 adults in a room, there is an additional charge of $10 per adult, per night.
Review of All Star Music Resort Family Suites
Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has one queen bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The All Star Resort suites include a kitchenette with under counter refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffeemaker. There are two full bathrooms with separate vanities. Click here for more info.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Laundry facilities in the main pool areas
- Express Check-out
- Refillable mugs
- Poolside Bar
- Voice Mail
- Luggage Service (runs on an hourly drop-off system)
- Maestro Mickey gift and sundries shop
The Calypso Pool is the main pool here and shaped like a guitar (complete with the 3 Caballeros shooting water in the middle). The kiddie pool makes up the head stock of the guitar. This is the largest pool of all the value resorts. The second pool at All Star Music is the Piano pool, shaped like a piano (with a keyboard deck).
no slides or jacuzzis at either of these pools. Both pools range in
depth from 3ft to 5ft. Guests of any of Disney's All-Star Resorts may go to another
All-Star Resort to enjoy the swimming pools during their
vacation. There are showers, lockers, restrooms, and a laundromat at each pool
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards
on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
TIPS: Guests must bring the towels from their rooms for use at the pool and call housekeeping for additional towels for your room to replenish your supply. Life jackets are provided free of charge and can be picked up at the pool area. Check out the back of the lifeguard stands for park hours and weather information.
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
A jogging path, the Note'able Games video arcade in Melody Hall, and children's playground can be found at this Resort as well.
- Magic Kingdom:Take the Magic Kingdom bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Animal Kingdom:Take the Animal Kingdom bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Typhoon Lagoon:Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Blizzard Beach:Take the Blizzard Beach bus
There is no full serve restaurant here, but there is the 500 seat "Intermission Food Court". Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, hamburgers, rotisserie chicken, barbecue ribs, baked goods, kids' favorites (macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers) and "Blue Plate" specials are the featured fare here. Hours are usually from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Room service is limited to pizza, salads, soft drinks and beer, and this may be ordered from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW