Disney's Boardwalk Villas
Rooms | Dining | Recreation | Transportation | Villas | Resort Map | Photos
Boardwalk Inn Main Page
Disney's Boardwalk Villas
The 383 villas of Disney's BoardWalk Villas are part of the Disney Vacation Club. These rooms are available to non-DVC members to rent as well. The different room options are: Deluxe Studios, One Bedroom Villas, Two Bedroom Villa, and Grand Villas.
Studio: The Studio rooms are 412 square feet in size and are smaller than the rooms at Disney's Old Key West, another DVC resort on property. The studio offers a queen size bed, double sleeper sofa, nightstand, telephone, wall mirror, small table with 2 chairs, armoire, television, small key-operated wall safe, and a sink and mirror outside of the tub and commode area, with a private patio or balcony area. Extras that truly make this resort a "Home Away From Home" include microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator, wet bar, hair dryer, makeup mirror, iron and ironing board and a pak-n-play portable crib. To make light meals and snacks, 2 mugs, 4 glasses, paper plates and bowls, and plastic cutlery are provided in addition to dish soap and linens for cleanup. A computer data port is found near the nightstand and you do not have to disconnect the telephone to use it. Some studios also have a daybed in addition to the queen size bed and sleeper sofa. Handicapped accessible rooms with a single king sized bed and roll-in showers in place of tubs are also available.
TIP: If you are a DVC member staying here, there is not daily maid service, and the coffee supply is for one day only. Additional coffee may be brought from home or purchased in one of the shops along the boardwalk. Note that this applies only to DVC members, non-members staying at this resort receive daily maid service and the supply will be refilled daily.
One-Bedroom Villa: The One-Bedroom Villa has a separate bedroom area, bathroom, laundry room area and living/kitchen area. The bedroom has a king size bed, television, chair, end table, telephone, armoire, wall mirror and nightstand. Off of the bedroom is the jetted tub separate from the shower, sink and commode bathroom area. The stacked washer and dryer make laundry an easier chore.
The living/kitchen area has a queen size sleeper sofa, coffee table, end table, telephone, television and VCR, small dining table with 2 chairs, breakfast bar area with 2 chairs, full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker,toaster, and kettle. The kitchen cupboards are stocked with dinnerware, flatware and glassware service for 8. For your cooking pleasure you will find a serving platter, vegetable bowl, salad serving bowl, pitcher, 8 piece cookware set (pots, pans, and lids), colander, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, cookie sheet, paring knife, cook's knife, whisk, tongs, vegetable peeler, and pot holders. To help make clean up easier, dish soap, dishwashing detergent, linens, a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, a single load box of laundry detergent, a broom and dustpan are supplied. An average one bedroom is 814 square feet.
TIP: Because of the spreading layout of Disney's BoardWalk Resort, some rooms may be very far away from the elevators. When booking, you can request a room close to the elevators.
Two-Bedroom Villa: The Two-Bedroom Villa may consist of a One-Bedroom Villa and a Studio with the adjoining room door opened. They are approximately 1226 square feet in size.
Grand Villa: The Grand Villa is ideal for large groups that wish to stay in one accommodation. It will accommodate up to 12 adults and one child under 3 in a crib. This is a spectacular 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa, with the same fully equipped kitchen, queen size sleeper sofa in the living room, laundry facilities (with full size washer and dryer), private porch and master suite with jetted tub, that are found in the One- and Two bedroom villas. The living room has an entertainment center with a 32", VCR and CD player and features a cathedral ceiling. The additional 2 bedrooms each have 2 queen sized beds, their own private bathrooms and televisions. These truly grand villas average 2492 square feet in size.
At Disney's BoardWalk Villas, check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
At both Disney's BoardWalk Villas and Disney's BoardWalk Inn, guests may request bed boards, bed rails, high chairs, down pillows, extra pillows, blankets and towels (DVC members must pay a charge for this if they are in the Villas), and International Electrical Adapters, call Housekeeping to request.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.