Disney's Contemporary Resort
Contemporary Resort Rooms
Both standard rooms and suites are offered at Disney's Contemporary Resort. At 422 square feet, the guest rooms here are amongst the largest on Disney property.
Guest rooms feature 2 queen size beds (or one king size bed) and a daybed, table with 2 chairs, armoire, television, nightstand, refrigerator, telephone, key-operated in-room safe, wall mirror, ceiling fan, large bathroom with hair dryer, luggage rack, iron and ironing board and a balcony/patio.
The patios on the first floor rooms in the Garden wings are not private, they are shared with your neighbors. Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will have high speed service.
Roll-away beds may be requested for siblings who do not wish to share a bed, (there is a $15 per night charge for this).Also available are bed boards, bed rails and cribs (the pak-n-play variety) call Housekeeping to request.If there are more than 2 adults in the same room, there is an additional charge of$25 per person, per night.
The following are available by calling Housekeeping:coffee makers (supplies may be limited), extra pillows, blankets and towels, and International Electrical Adapters.
There are 25 suites with either Park or lake views. One and two bedroom suites with two queen size beds and sleeper sofas are available. Suites include two-line speakerphones, an additional phone in the bath area, hair dryer, bathrobe and turndown service.
The eleven Concierge suites
are found on the 12th and 14th floors. Concierge services
include: making dinner or recreation reservations for you,
answering questions, planning outings, a lounge that offers
a continental breakfast, daily appetizers, an evening cheese
bar, desserts, cordials, free beer, wine, soft drinks and
bottled water, and turndown service (that includes a Mickey
chocolate on your pillow).
TIP: The South wing rooms are closer to the pool, and convention center. The Tower rooms offer incredible views of Bay Lake, the Seven Seas Lagoon or the Magic KingdomPark. They are also closer to the monorail station, restaurants and shops. Garden wing rooms can be quite a distance from the monorail. However because of the proximity to the Grand Canyon Concourse, some Tower rooms may be noisy.
Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.Guests may check in as early as 7 a.m. and if the room is not ready, store your bags with Bell Services and head for the theme parks.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom