Disney's Old Key West Resort
Old Key West Rooms
The Old Key West Resort features large living areas, with
beautiful views of the Lake Buena Vista golf course, neighboring
woodlands, or the waterways. Four types of accommodations
are available here: Deluxe Studios, One Bedroom Suites,
Two Bedroom Suites and the Grand Villa. Deluxe Studio:
The Deluxe Studio offers 2 queen-sized beds, nightstand,
armoire, TV, table with 2 chairs and a decent sized closet,
in a 376 square foot room. Full bathrooms have ceramic
tiled floors and storage area in the vanity under the
sink. The kitchenette area includes an under the counter
refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and small sink. A
start-up supply of coffee is provided in addition to coffee
mugs, glasses, paper bowls and plates, and plastic cutlery.
The picturesque view can be enjoyed from the private balcony
or patio. Handicapped accessible rooms are available here.
TIP: If you are a DVC member staying here, there is not daily maid service, and the coffee supply is for one day only. Additional coffee may be brought from home or purchased in the Conch Flats General Store. Note that this applies only to DVC members, non-members staying at this resort receive daily maid service and the supply will be refilled daily.
TIP: There are no elevators in the bungalows, so if a member of your party has difficulty climbing stairs, it is important to make a request for a lower level room at the time of booking. Deluxe Studios can sleep 4 adults. One Bedroom Suite: In the One Bedroom units, you'll find a master suite, a spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room (with full sized washer and dryer), and a private patio or balcony. The luxurious master suite has a king-sized bed, 2 nightstands, armoire, TV, chest, wing chair, ottoman, side table and master bath complete with a 2 person whirlpool tub. The bathroom has an extra large shower. The living area has a queen size sleeper sofa, love seat, wing chair and ottoman, coffee table, end table, TV, VCR, dining table with 4 chairs and an island work area that separates the living area from the kitchen. The fully stocked kitchen features a full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle. The kitchen cupboards are stocked with dinnerware, flatware and glassware service for 8, serving platter, vegetable bowl, salad serving bowl, pitcher, 8 piece cookware set (pots, pans, and lids), colander, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, cookie sheet, paring knife, cook's knife, whisk, tongs, vegetable peeler, and pot holders. To help make clean up easier, dish soap, dishwashing detergent, linens, a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, a single load box of laundry detergent, a broom and dustpan are supplied. French doors from the living area and the master suite lead out onto the private patio or balcony, where a table and 4 chairs makes breakfast on the patio while admiring the view a real treat. A small safe is included to keep your valuables secure. An average One Bedroom unit is 1,016 square feet and can accommodate 4 adults and a child under the age of 3 in a crib.
TIP: Don't forget to bring the bubble bath for the whirlpool! Two Bedroom Suites: The Two Bedroom units consist of a One Bedroom Suite and a Deluxe Studio with the adjoining door opened between them. The average Two Bedroom Suite is 1,392 square feet and can accommodate 8 adults plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib. Grand Villas: The spectacular Grand Villa has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, with beautiful cathedral ceilings in the living area. These are 2 story units and the bottom floor has a master suite with a king-sized bed, whirlpool tub and private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, formal dining area, living room with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, laundry room, separate 2 piece bathroom and private patio. The winding staircase leads to the second floor where you'll find 2 bedrooms, each with 2 beds (one room has 2 queen-sized beds and the other 2 doubles), TV and private bathroom.
TIP: For a room close to the main pool, restaurant and main bus stop, request Buildings 11, 12, 13 or 14. For rooms away from the check-in hustle and bustle but close to a bus stop, ask for Buildings 19, 20, 23, 26, 33, 44, 48, 52, or 53. Rooms closest to the quiet pools will be found in Buildings 19, 20, 41, 42, 55 or 56.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios