Disney's Old Key West Resort
Old Key West Rooms
The Old Key West Resort features large living areas, with
beautiful views of the Lake Buena Vista golf course, neighboring
woodlands, or the waterways. Four types of accommodations
are available here: Deluxe Studios, One Bedroom Suites,
Two Bedroom Suites and the Grand Villa. Deluxe Studio:
The Deluxe Studio offers 2 queen-sized beds, nightstand,
armoire, TV, table with 2 chairs and a decent sized closet,
in a 376 square foot room. Full bathrooms have ceramic
tiled floors and storage area in the vanity under the
sink. The kitchenette area includes an under the counter
refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and small sink. A
start-up supply of coffee is provided in addition to coffee
mugs, glasses, paper bowls and plates, and plastic cutlery.
The picturesque view can be enjoyed from the private balcony
or patio. Handicapped accessible rooms are available here.
TIP: If you are a DVC member staying here, there is not daily maid service, and the coffee supply is for one day only. Additional coffee may be brought from home or purchased in the Conch Flats General Store. Note that this applies only to DVC members, non-members staying at this resort receive daily maid service and the supply will be refilled daily.
TIP: There are no elevators in the bungalows, so if a member of your party has difficulty climbing stairs, it is important to make a request for a lower level room at the time of booking. Deluxe Studios can sleep 4 adults. One Bedroom Suite: In the One Bedroom units, you'll find a master suite, a spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room (with full sized washer and dryer), and a private patio or balcony. The luxurious master suite has a king-sized bed, 2 nightstands, armoire, TV, chest, wing chair, ottoman, side table and master bath complete with a 2 person whirlpool tub. The bathroom has an extra large shower. The living area has a queen size sleeper sofa, love seat, wing chair and ottoman, coffee table, end table, TV, VCR, dining table with 4 chairs and an island work area that separates the living area from the kitchen. The fully stocked kitchen features a full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle. The kitchen cupboards are stocked with dinnerware, flatware and glassware service for 8, serving platter, vegetable bowl, salad serving bowl, pitcher, 8 piece cookware set (pots, pans, and lids), colander, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, cookie sheet, paring knife, cook's knife, whisk, tongs, vegetable peeler, and pot holders. To help make clean up easier, dish soap, dishwashing detergent, linens, a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, a single load box of laundry detergent, a broom and dustpan are supplied. French doors from the living area and the master suite lead out onto the private patio or balcony, where a table and 4 chairs makes breakfast on the patio while admiring the view a real treat. A small safe is included to keep your valuables secure. An average One Bedroom unit is 1,016 square feet and can accommodate 4 adults and a child under the age of 3 in a crib.
TIP: Don't forget to bring the bubble bath for the whirlpool! Two Bedroom Suites: The Two Bedroom units consist of a One Bedroom Suite and a Deluxe Studio with the adjoining door opened between them. The average Two Bedroom Suite is 1,392 square feet and can accommodate 8 adults plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib. Grand Villas: The spectacular Grand Villa has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, with beautiful cathedral ceilings in the living area. These are 2 story units and the bottom floor has a master suite with a king-sized bed, whirlpool tub and private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, formal dining area, living room with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, laundry room, separate 2 piece bathroom and private patio. The winding staircase leads to the second floor where you'll find 2 bedrooms, each with 2 beds (one room has 2 queen-sized beds and the other 2 doubles), TV and private bathroom.
TIP: For a room close to the main pool, restaurant and main bus stop, request Buildings 11, 12, 13 or 14. For rooms away from the check-in hustle and bustle but close to a bus stop, ask for Buildings 19, 20, 23, 26, 33, 44, 48, 52, or 53. Rooms closest to the quiet pools will be found in Buildings 19, 20, 41, 42, 55 or 56.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW