Walt Disney World Theme Park Guides
MyMagic+ Review: MagicBands & FastPass+
A few of us from The DIS team had the opportunity to test out Walt Disney World’s new MyMagic+ system, including MagicBands and FastPass+ this week during the first rollout of guest testing. - See more at: http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/08/03/mymagic-review-magicbands-fastpass/
Discussion Forums - Visit our Disney Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Forum to discuss touring plans and strategies.
Planning Before You Leave Home:
- Churches near Disney
- Countdown Clock
- Dieting for Walt Disney World
- Disney Discount Offers
- Dining - Advanced Dining Reservation Tips
- Dining - Menus
- Dining - Restaurants Overview
- Disney Packages
- Disney World Resort Comparisons
- Disney World Resort Descriptions
- Dress Code
- Events Schedule at Disney
- Going Solo to Walt Disney World (Column)
- How to Pull Off a Walt Disney World Surprise Trip (Column)
- Packing Tips
- Park Hours / Shows / Fireworks
- Rookie Mistakes
- Weather in Orlando
At the World:
- Florida Heat in Orlando - Keeping Cool at Disney
- Summer Touring Tips and Strategies
- Rainy Day Weather Activities at Disney World
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- ATM Locations
- Attractions and Motion Sickness
- Attraction Language Translation
- Baby Care Centers
- Best Kept Secrets of Walt Disney World
- Birthday Celebrations - Personalized Special Occasion Cakes
- Business Centers
- Walt Disney World Contact List
- Disability Information
- Fastpass system
- Internet Access at Disney
- Motion Sickness Attractions
- Parking at Disney
- Pets & Kennels at Disney
- Pregnancy and Attractions
- Prohibited Items
- Rehabs / Closings
- Ride Length
- Romance at Disney
- Senior Mickey Fans
- Smoking Areas
- Special Occasion Buttons
- Specialty Fireworks Cruises
- Thrill Rides
- Wheelchairs/ECV Rental
Planning with Children:
- An Age-by-Age Guide to Letting Kids Help Plan Your Disney Vacation (Column)
- Baby Care Centers
- Babysitting Services
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Birthday Parties at Disney
- Child Activity Centers at Disney
- Child Swap
- Creating Disney Magic at Home (Column)
- Disney Dining For Kids
- Height Requirements Calculator
- How to Pull Off a Walt Disney World Surprise Trip
- Kid's Pirate Cruises
- Taking Your Little One to Disney (Column)
- Touring Epcot With Kids
- Touring the Magic Kingdom With Small Children
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom