Walt Disney World Theme Park Guides
UPDATE 8/3/2013 - MyMagic+ Review: MagicBands & FastPass+
A few of us from The DIS team had the opportunity to test out Walt Disney World’s new MyMagic+ system, including MagicBands and FastPass+ this week during the first rollout of guest testing. - See more at: http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/08/03/mymagic-review-magicbands-fastpass/
Discussion Forums - Visit our Disney Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Forum to discuss touring plans and strategies.
Planning Before You Leave Home:
- Churches near Disney
- Countdown Clock
- Dieting for Walt Disney World
- Disney Discount Offers
- Dining - Advanced Dining Reservation Tips
- Dining - Menus
- Dining - Restaurants Overview
- Disney Packages
- Disney World Resort Comparisons
- Disney World Resort Descriptions
- Dress Code
- Events Schedule at Disney
- Going Solo to Walt Disney World (Column)
- How to Pull Off a Walt Disney World Surprise Trip (Column)
- Packing Tips
- Park Hours / Shows / Fireworks
- Rookie Mistakes
- Weather in Orlando
At the World:
- Florida Heat in Orlando - Keeping Cool at Disney
- Summer Touring Tips and Strategies
- Rainy Day Weather Activities at Disney World
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- ATM Locations
- Attractions and Motion Sickness
- Attraction Language Translation
- Baby Care Centers
- Best Kept Secrets of Walt Disney World
- Birthday Celebrations - Personalized Special Occasion Cakes
- Business Centers
- Walt Disney World Contact List
- Disability Information
- Fastpass system
- Internet Access at Disney
- Motion Sickness Attractions
- Parking at Disney
- Pets & Kennels at Disney
- Pregnancy and Attractions
- Prohibited Items
- Rehabs / Closings
- Ride Length
- Romance at Disney
- Senior Mickey Fans
- Smoking Areas
- Special Occasion Buttons
- Specialty Fireworks Cruises
- Thrill Rides
- Wheelchairs/ECV Rental
Planning with Children:
- An Age-by-Age Guide to Letting Kids Help Plan Your Disney Vacation (Column)
- Baby Care Centers
- Babysitting Services
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Birthday Parties at Disney
- Child Activity Centers at Disney
- Child Swap
- Creating Disney Magic at Home (Column)
- Disney Dining For Kids
- Height Requirements Calculator
- How to Pull Off a Walt Disney World Surprise Trip
- Kid's Pirate Cruises
- Taking Your Little One to Disney (Column)
- Touring Epcot With Kids
- Touring the Magic Kingdom With Small Children
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios