The short answer is yes! All guests, including adults, are welcome to wear appropriate Halloween costumes when visiting Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. […]
Do you Disneybound?
- 02/26 - Disney World Updates Policy for Face Coverings in Restaurants
- 02/26 - VIDEO: Baby Tuk Tuk Ice Cream Sundae at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 02/26 - VIDEO: Off the Rails on Disney World's 50th Anniversary Living Up to the Hype
- 02/26 - New Additions Installed in EPCOT's Entrance Area
- 02/26 - Portion of Central Harmonious Barge Arrives in EPCOT
- 02/26 - Moving to Orlando: The Olympus Project - Clermont!
- 02/26 - Visiting Universal Orlando During Your Disney Trip: Come and Check It Out!
- 02/26 - VIDEO: Getting Ready for EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival!
- 02/25 - Concerts Returning to This Year's EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival!
- 02/25 - Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Released