Last November an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease hit Anaheim, California resulting in an outbreak affecting 22 people. According to the Los Angeles Times, Cal-OSHA documents claim that the outbreak is […]
- 09/29 - DCL Fan: CDC Wants to Extend No Sail Order to Feb 2021, White House Says Oct 2020
- 09/29 - Walt Disney World Not Bringing Back Yehaa Bob to Port Orleans Riverside
- 09/29 - Disney Parks Chairman Josh D'Amaro Announces a Loss of 28,000 Jobs
- 09/29 - Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs Celebrates Five Year Anniversary with Special Deals
- 09/29 - State Legislators Send Letter to California Governor Asking Him to Reopen Theme Parks
- 09/29 - Oscar Winner Barry Jenkins to Direct Sequel to Live-Action 'The Lion King'
- 09/29 - A Few of My Favorite Coffee-Themed Disney Treats
- 09/29 - Moving to Orlando: New Pottery Barn Line of Mickey Mouse-inspired Home Products Released!
- 09/29 - Disney Rumor Round Up: September 2020!
- 09/28 - D23 Expo Delayed Until September 2022