Earlier this month, we shared details on the Disney•Pixar Coco inspired Mariachi group, El Mariachi Coco de Santa Cecilia, who made their debut last week in the Mexico pavilion at Epcot. Now […]
Mexico Folk Art Gallery
- Saturday Snacks: Let's Whip Up Disneyland's Peppermint Marshmallow Wands!
- It's Good to Have Goals: Completing EPCOT's Holiday Cookie Stroll
- New Shops Added to Mobile Checkout at Disney World & Disneyland
- Best Vegan Entrees at Walt Disney World's Table Service Restaurants
- Moving to Orlando: Buying a Home is Not Just a Financial Decision, It's a Lifestyle Decision
- COVID Testing Requirements Updated for U.S. Inbound Travelers
- Parking Lot Trams Return to Magic Kingdom Later This Month
- DVC Fan: 2023 Disney Vacation Club Points Charts
- Les Vins des Chefs de France Kiosk Opening Soon at EPCOT
- DVC Cooking Show: Making Swedish Meatballs at Old Key West!