Mary Millonzi, an Illinois woman, was on vacation at Walt Disney World on June 25, 2015 when she states that she tripped and fell on a raised screw at Disney’s […]
- 05/10 - UPDATE: Disneyland Shares Opening Details on Blue Bayou & More Restaurants
- 05/10 - Moving to Orlando: This is Not "2008"
- 05/10 - Disney Dining Show: Cheesy BBQ Brisket at Geyser Point
- 05/10 - Monday Merch: '21 Rainbow, Repeatables, Funko Pop!, Dooney, and More!
- 05/08 - VIDEO: Jurassic World VelociCoaster Queue Tour + Preshow Videos
- 05/08 - VelociCoaster is Now in Technical Rehearsals
- 05/08 - Jurassic World Tribute Store Coming to Universal
- 05/08 - Three Last-Minute Ways to Celebrate Your Disney Mom
- 05/08 - Disney News: Disney After Hours BOO BASH, Return of the Disney College Program, & more!
- 05/08 - Saturday Snacks: Let's Get Ready for Summer with Artist Point's Berry Cobbler!