Takumi-Tei, the newest restaurant at Epcot is now officially open. Takumi-Tei offers a signature dining experience in the Japan pavilion in World Showcase. While we don’t have the full menu […]
Signature Dining at Epcot
- What is Rope Drop at Walt Disney World?
- Saturday Snacks: Let's Make the Key Lime Pie from Olivia's Cafe!
- Saturday Snacks: Let's Bake Disney's Grand Floridian Resort's Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Purchase Discount Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets Online!
- The DIS Weekly Update!
- How to Prevent Disney Nuisances from Spoiling Your Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Disneyland Resort
- 2022 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus
- BIG Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Update
- Universal Orlando Announces 2022 Holiday Dates and Activities
- Four Creatures You Should Visit on Your Next Trip to Animal Kingdom
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Servers Begging for High Ratings on End of Cruise Surveys
- The Walt Disney Company Q3 2022 Earnings Call RECAP
- Powerline Max to Join Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade at Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Area - From $125!
- View More...