To remain exempt from major inspection, Central Florida theme parks must list all of their quarterly incidents and injuries with the state. This quarter’s report (October – December 2018) covers a total of 13 incidents/injuries: 4 belonging to Disney, 6 to Universal, 2 to SeaWorld, and 1 to Busch Gardens.
No injuries were reported for Legoland. Only incidents or illnesses resulting in a hospital stay of 24-hours or more and deaths are reported.
Walt Disney World
- October 25th: Female, 72 – Guest injured hip while exiting ride vehicle on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
- November 27th: Female, 58 – Guest felt dizzy after riding attraction.
- November 20th: Male, 18 – Guest struck his head falling out of raft into catch pool on Miss Adventure Falls.
- December 8th: Male, 44 – Guest’s arm was caught in conveyor belt during initial incline of Miss Adventure Falls, fractured arm and suffered injuries to neck and back.
- October 16: Female, 41 – Guest felt dizziness on Revenge of the Mummy.
- November 21st: Female, 34 – Guest experienced head pain on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit.
- December 13th: Female, 35 – Guest experienced nausea on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit.
- December 26th: Female, 38 – Guest had ankle pain at Fievel’s Playland.
- October 10th: Female, 58 – Guest experienced dizziness on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- November 12th: Female, 11 – Guest experienced foot pain from Ko’okiri Body Plunge.
- November 24th: Male, 51 – Guest felt nauseous and vomited after riding Mako.
- December 28th: Female, 68 – Guest experienced hip pain while riding the Sea Carousel.
- December 28th: Male, 53 – Guest had chest pains while riding Kumba.