Three new food kiosks have been announced for the new Town Center area of Disney Springs, set to open next month.
AristoCrepes will serve a variety of crepes, including both sweet and savory options. Wine, beer, hard alcohol soda, frappes, and hot cocoa will also be available. Menu items will include:
- Beef with horseradish cream, red onion, baby spinach and sharp Cheddar
- Vegetarian with pickled beets, goat cheese, candied pecans and baby greens
- Turkey with Brie, dried cranberries and Dijon spread
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese, capers, onion and “everything bagel” topping
- S’mores crepe with marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce, and graham cracker crumbs
- Banana with Nutella and salted caramel
- Key lime cheesecake with white chocolate and chiffon crouton
- Strawberries Romanoff with Chantilly cream and strawberries
The Daily Poutine will feature four versions of the Canadian favorite, all served on thick-cut fries:
- Classic, with beef poutine gravy, and Cheddar cheese curds
- Latin, with fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork, and queso fresco
- Italian, with Bocconcino mozzarella and Bolognese sauce
- French, with mushroom cream sauce and Gruyere cheese
Beverages will include draft beer, sangria, lemonade, and fountain soda.
Artisan sausages will be served at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. Options include:
- Reuben, bacon-wrapped with black bean salsa and chili cheese
- Portuguese sausage with pickled vegetable slaw and chili mustard
- Sweet hot sausage with peppers, onions, and marinara
- Bavarian sausage sandwich with a mini-meterwurst, braised red cabbage and spicy brown mustard on a pretzel roll
- Italian veggie sausage with peppers, onions, and marinara
They will also serve draft beer and fountain soda.
The Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will open May 15; AristoCrepes will open May 22.
News source/photo credit: Disney Parks Blog