Tiffins has waterfront views, indoor and outdoor seating for 252 people and is open for both lunch and dinner. The menu celebrates the art of traveling and features foods from Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas, the locations that inspired Animal Kingdom. "Tiffin" means midday meal or a container to carry food while traveling.
The wall in the entryway features a detailed map that "sets the stage for an immersive dining experience celebrating world travel with bold artwork derived from sketches, journals, and research from those who created the theme park."
There are three galleries, or dining rooms, in the space that "focus on Asia (Trek Gallery with 74 seats) and Africa (Safari Gallery with 64 seats), and the third (Grand Gallery with 114 seats) pays homage to animal species that the Disney Conservation Fund works to protect."
The travel-inspired artwork includes a three-dimensional piece hanging in the Trek Gallery that features prayer flags blowing in the wind. Emily O’Brien, Walt Disney Imagineering executive show producer for Disney’s Animal Kingdom, said, "As our research team traveled up the high mountains of Nepal, the winds were strong. The prayer flags are rarely seen hanging, they are always blowing."
Tier I and Tier II Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Packages
are now available at Tiffins.
Tier I includes lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant, priority VIP seating at Festival of the Lion King, and a safari tour. Pricing is $99 per adult and $49 per child age 3 and under.
Tier II includes lunch or dinner at Tiffins Restaurant and priority reserved seating at Festival of the Lion King. Pricing is $74 per adult and $29 for children ages 3-9.
A dining package is also available for the park's nighttime show, Rivers of Light.
Guests who book this package will get reserved seating for the show that same evening with the purchase of their meal. The package is available for lunch or dinner and includes your choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage. The dining package meal starts at $67 for adults and $26 for children ages 3-9 or two table-service meal credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
Rivers of Light Dining Package at Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom – A Dining Review
Please Note: Listed dining packages exclude tax, park admission, gratuity, and alcohol.
Prices Subject to Change:
All prices you see are subject to change and may vary slightly during your vacation.
Menu items are also subject to change without notice. Did you find menu discrepancies or corrections about Tiffins? Please let us know
- Chef's Selection of Cured and Smoked Meats
- Romesco Sauce, Olive Tapenade, Chorizo, Squid
Duo of Appetizers
- Charred Octopus, Spiced Chickpea Falafel
- Duck Prosciutto, Spiced Apples, Pumpkin Seeds
Selection of Artisanal Cheeses
- Chef's Selection of Accoutrements
Spiced Chickpea Falafel
- Mint-Pistachio Pesto, Cumin-scented Garlic
Raita, Pickled Vegetables
- Plant-based Tinga, Avocado, Plant-based
Cheese, Corn Tortilla
Thai Curry Mussels
- Yellow Curry, Fennel, Crostini, Nam Phrik
- Avocado, Tomato, Roasted Sweet Corn, Queso
Fresco, Buttermilk Dressing
Tiffins Signature Bread Service
- Red Pepper Hummus, Spicy Coriander Yogurt,
Braised Lamb Shank
- Couscous, Piquillo Peppers, Eggplant Kottu,
Baharat, Pan-roasted Vegetables
- Chickpea-Rice Croquette, English Peas,
Cauliflower, Pickled Onion
- Crispy Corn Cake, Chermoula-infused Seasonal
Vegetables, Chakalaka, Corn Emulsion
Crispy Sadza with Braised Pork Belly
- Crispy Corn Cake, Chermoula-infused Spring
Vegetables, Chakalaka, Corn Emulsion
North African-spiced Tofu
- Chermoula-marinated Tofu, Seasonal
Vegetables, Wilted Kale, Tomato Chutney
Pan-seared Market Fish
- Fingerling Potatoes, Onion Jam, Frisée-Jicama
Slaw, Cilantro Chutney
Shrimp and Grits
- Anson Mills Grits, Applewood-smoked Bacon,
Heirloom Tomatoes, Smoked Pepper Jam
Surf and Turf
- South African Braai Spiced Beef Tenderloin,
Seared Scallops, Potato Pave,Grilled Vegetables,
Dhania Butter, Cola Demi-Glace
Tarmarind-braised Short Rib
- Parsnip-Potato Purée, Cauliflower, Cipollini
Onion, Medjool Date Vinaigrette
Whole-fried Sustainable Fish
- Fermented Black Bean Sauce, Thai Green
Papaya Slaw, Peanuts
- Crispy-fried Cauliflower, Manchurian Sauce, Green
Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
- Black Diamond Cheddar, Sherry, Orecchiette
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon-Sherry Vinaigrette, crispy Capers
- Sweet Potato Ice Cream, Jack Fruit, Raspberry-
Beer Sorbet, Condensed Milk Ice Cream,
Crumble, Lime Pâte de Fruit
- Poached Pears, Cranberry Gelée, Candied
Passion Fruit Tapioca Créme
- Chocolate Crumble, Citrus Fruits, Coconut
South American Chocolate Ganache
- Caramelized Banana, Cocoa Nib Tuile
The Lion King
- Caramel Mousse, Chocolate Brownie,
- Bombay Sapphire Gin, Passion Fruit Purée,
Mint, Lime, Ginger Beer
- Mountain Berry Tea, Simple Syrup, Lemon
First Magnitude Wakulla Hefeweizen Draft - USA
- Watermelon, Hibiscus, Soda Water, Lime
- Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila,
Watermelon, Sweet-n-Sour, Lime Juice
- Ketel One Vodka, Watermelon, Hibiscus,
- Watermelon, Sprite®
Kungaloosh Spiced Excursion Ale Draft - USA
- African-inspired deep amber ale brewed
exclusively for Walt Disney World® with
sorghum and a special blend of spices
including cinnamon and cardamom
- Starr African Rum, Cruzan Banana Rum,
Guava Purée, Tropical Juices, Gosling's 151
- Strawberry, Sprite®
Snow Leopard Salvation
- Snow Leopard Vodka, Belle de Brillet Pear
Liqueur, Mint, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer
- Russell's Reserve 10 yr Bourbon, St.
Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Tamarind Syrup,
- Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Ginger Beer,
and we will get the menu for you.