The Disney100 Celebration has brought us many fabulous collaborations with famous brands from around the world. One of them that we find the most enjoyable to see released is the Disney100 sets from LEGO. There have been so many unique creations, from Walt’s Camera to an enchanting Disney Castle; LEGO is covering all its character bases when it comes to the new designs.
The newest release is one we told you about back in June and is sure to have your heartstrings feel the pull as we flashback to a Disney classic from 1953, Peter Pan. Let’s take a look at the new set, #43232 Peter Pan & Wendy’s Flight over London, and the three adorable minifigures that come with it.
Let your imagination soar across the moon, over the city streets and around Big Ben with this LEGO Peter Pan & Wendy’s Flight over London set. This detailed building set includes LEGO minifigures of Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinker Bell and a cute dog. (Could it be Nana?) The scene comes to life with glow-in-the-dark clock faces and moon, and tiny buildings that give the impression of being far above London. Created as part of the Disney100 celebrations, this 466-piece set inspired by Walt Disney’s Peter Pan is an engaging and challenging project to build and an impressive accomplishment to display. After all, fun never gets old.shopDisney.com
Magic in the details
- Set # 43232
- 466 pieces
- Includes Big Ben clock tower, night sky background, houses, trees, street lights and more
- Includes four LEGO minifigures: Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinker Bell plus a dog figure
- Glow-in-the-dark clock faces and moon
- Disney100 plaque on base
- Download the LEGO Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s Peter Pan (1953)
- Part of the Disney100 Celebration Collections
The bare necessities
- Ages 10+
- 8 1/2” H x 5 1/2” W x 4 1/2” D
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.