Haaaaaaaappy Mon-day, to you… It’s been a public holiday here today in Sydney, Australia, and I am way more relaxed than usual, which is probably a good thing as under ordinary Monday evening circumstances, I would have been particularly frustrated with the abundance of t-shirts in this week’s Disney offerings. Instead, I’m like, show me what you’ve got, Disney. And now, I shall show you.
Americana – Round Two
You knew it was coming. The second big release of Americana merch has hit those virtual shelves just in time for the summer festivities in the United States of America(na). This time we have more t-shirts than you can handle, along with a MagicBand, Havaianas flip-flops (or called thongs for us Aussies), as well as marked-down face masks.
- Captain America Shield T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Stitch Americana T-Shirt for Kids – Lilo & Stitch, $19.99
- Stitch Americana T-Shirt for Adults – Lilo & Stitch, $26.99
- Marvel Logo Americana T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Pluto Americana T-Shirt for Kids, $19.99
- Captain America Flip Flops for Adults by Havaianas, $28
- Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack – Mickey Mouse Americana – Limited Release, $3 – New Markdown
- Mickey Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Millennium Falcon Americana T-Shirt for Adults – Star Wars, $26.99
- The Child Americana T-Shirt for Adults – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana MagicBand 2 – Limited Release, $34.99
Raiders of the Lost Ark 40th Anniversary
Marking the 40th anniversary of the Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, two t-shirts have been released in its honor. The Raiders of the Lost Ark 40th Anniversary Short Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt for Adults – Customized, $24.99, and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark 40th Anniversary T-Shirt for Adults, $29.99, are available now.
Mickey Mouse Icon Black Lava Bead Bracelet
Subtle accessories to mix and match with your everyday attire are always at the top of my list. The Mickey Mouse Icon Black Lava Bead Bracelet, $60.99, would look fantastic with both summer and winter styles, depending on which end of the globe you reside on, to add a touch of Mickey to your OOTD.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Trinket Jar Set
What you would do with them, I don’t entirely know, but for some reason, I want them anyway. Perhaps the perfect addition to that medicine cupboard to hold bandaids and cotton buds? The Nightmare Before Christmas Trinket Jar Set, $29.99, is something many of us could all find a use for.
Minnie Mouse Card Wallet
As technology improves and my children grow, I find myself taking less and less into the parks each time we visit. The Minnie Mouse Card Wallet, $14.99, is a great way to keep your life in order in or outside the parks keeping all your essentials in one place and getting rid of the clutter.
The Reluctant Dragon Pin – 80th Anniversary – Limited Release
I have to admit I did a bit of a double-take on this one. After a ten-minute google-fest, I feel like I know a little bit of Disney history that was missing from my education. I could fill you in, but instead, I would encourage you to do your own research if, like me, you don’t immediately recognize this throwback. The Reluctant Dragon Pin – 80th Anniversary – Limited Release, 15.99, is available now.
Tinker Bell Baseball Cap for Adults – Peter Pan
Cute hats can be hard to find for adults, especially women. I think this is one area where the Disney designers for men’s and kid’s headwear have the market cornered. The Tinker Bell Baseball Cap for Adults – Peter Pan, $27.99, is adorable, and the writing on the front says it all.
Marie Short Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids – The Aristocats – Customized
Those of you who join me for the Merch Meeting often will know that virtually anything with Marie from The Aristocats will make it onto my weekly list of favs. If only this one were available in women’s sizes. Marie Short Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids – The Aristocats – Customized, $19.99
Orange Bird MagicBand Slap Bracelet
Orange Bird fans are like Figment fans; you dare not cross them or say a bad word about their deviation. For this reason, I will simply leave this here for you, quietly. Orange Bird MagicBand Slap Bracelet, $29.99
The Nightmare Before Christmas Three-Pair Earring Set
Funky earrings are a must-have when piecing together your outfit for the day. It’s a silent nod to the characters you love in a way that most of us could get away with wearing to the office or even school. The Nightmare Before Christmas Three-Pair Earring Set, $26.99
Star Wars Family Framed Wall Art
If you are a committed Star Wars family, then this next one is for you. The Star Wars Family Framed Wall Art, $36.99, is perfect for your entryway or foyer to remind you of your roots.
Minnie Mouse Statue of Liberty Light-Up Ornament
It’s a bit random, but there is something about the Minnie Mouse Statue of Liberty Light-Up Ornament, $16.99, that I just like.
Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Bucket Ear Hats for Toddlers
Your little ones often need more shade than standard caps can provide, making these new bucket hats perfect for keeping little faces and necks in the shade.
- Mickey Mouse Bucket Ear Hat for Toddlers, $9.99
- Minnie Mouse Bucket Ear Hat with Bow for Toddlers, $19.99
The Muppets Apparel
Muppets fans, it’s your turn—three customizable offerings for you, including two T-shirts and a hoodie. I shall leave these for you below to play with and create your perfect look.
- The Muppets Cast Short Sleeve Blended T-Shirt for Adults – Customized, $24.99
- The Muppet Show Cast & Logo Pullover Hoodie for Adults – Customized, $39.99
- The Muppet Show Logo Short Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt for Adults – Customized, $24.99
Giclée on Canvas – Limited Edition
Finishing off your themed room or that child’s bedroom with the right wall features can be really hard. You didn’t put all of that work in just to finish it off with a cheap-looking poster. Have a look at these new canvas pieces. All $149, and see if something there might compliment your decor.
- Sleeping Beauty ”Morning Flight” Giclée on Canvas by Michael Provenza – Limited Edition
- Goofy ”Super Goof!” Giclée on Canvas by Trevor Carlton – Limited Edition
- Sleeping Beauty ”Night Flight” Giclée on Canvas by Michael Provenza – Limited Edition
- Stitch ”Sunset Serenade” Giclée on Canvas by Rob Kaz – Limited Edition
- Lilo & Stitch ”Morning Surf” Giclée on Canvas by Walfrido Garcia – Limited Edition
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse ”This is Bliss” Giclée on Canvas by Trevor Carlton – Limited Edition
- Beauty and the Beast ”Spring Dance” Giclée on Canvas by Rodel Gonzalez – Limited Edition
Family Vacay T-Shirts
These might be my favorite items in this week’s Merch Meeting. In particular, the This Family is in Vacation Mode shirts. These are a great way to create a cost-effective matchy-family look and set the tone for the days to come.
- Mickey Mouse Icon ”Home” T-Shirt for Kids, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon ”Home” T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon ”Vacation” T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon ”Vacation” T-Shirt for Kids, $19.99
This Just in From Disney Parks
If you blinked this week, you probably missed out on the new Designer Collection Minnie Mouse Ears from Karlie Kloss. The limited-release, light-up, rechargeable ears came in a special box and sold for $98. The STEM-inspired coder design was part of a tiny release that sold out in a matter of minutes.
Rainbow Collection Expands at Disney Springs
Your favorite brands in Disney Springs are getting on board with Rainbow pride in support of the LGBTQ+ community. See the details below:
@levis is proud to feature their new Levi’s Pride Collection that celebrates and respects all pronouns. In support of this collection, Levi’s is making an annual donation to @outrightintl, an organization working to advance human rights for LGBTQIA+ people all over the world.
@lego celebrates the power of playing together with their “Everyone is Awesome” set designed by Vice President of Design, Matthew Ashton celebrating positivity and kindness in families and communities around the world.
@verabradley introduces the Love Stripe Collection with 25% of proceeds benefiting @freemomhugs, a nonprofit empowering the world to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community through visibility, education, and conversation.Disney Springs Instagram
Up Balloon Steals the Show
I want it; I want it now. I really have an issue with balloons being sold in the parks too, and I still want one.
That is going to wrap things up for this Monday, my friends. I hope you start your day with something fabulous, whether it be breakfast with the family, a moment of reflection, or just taking the time to appreciate each day as it comes. I’ll catch you on Wednesday.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.