Good morning, fellow Disney enthusiasts! I’m pleased to see you back, joining us for this weekly meeting of the Disney merch minds. I hope your week is off to a fabulous start. Mine certainly is now that I have discovered a few items that combine my favorite things: Minnie Ears and Disney food items. Want to know more? Let’s get started on this week’s schedule.
Mickey Mouse Storage Items & Picnic Supplies
Springtime in the USA is perfect for getting outside with nature for a picnic. Do it in style with this new set in a Mickey Mouse theme.
- Mickey Mouse Lunch Box, $46.99
- Mickey Mouse Bottle Cooler, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Button Cooler Tote, $52.99
- Mickey Mouse Blanket Tote, $46.99
- Mickey Mouse Button Cooler Backpack, $69.99
Mad Hatter Layered Necklace – Alice in Wonderland
Take a good look at the Mad Hatter Layered Necklace – Alice in Wonderland, $29.99; the details in this necklace are beautiful. It looks like it has a story to tell if you take the time to study it.
Orange Bird Loungefly Bag – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022
It’s a really expensive tote bag. This one will only be for the real die-hard Orange Bird fans, given the price and style of this Orange Bird Loungefly Bag – EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022, $70.
Mickey Mouse Icon Picnicware
If the red and white of the earlier picnic options didn’t do it for you, try the more subtle stylings of this Mickey Mouse Icon collection that includes an adorable basket that even Pooh Bear would approve of; if it were filled with honey, of course.
- Mickey Mouse Icon Picnic Basket, $139.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Basket Tote, $79.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Cooler Bag, $79.99
Chef Minnie and Chef Mickey Plush
These Chef Minnie Mouse Plush – Walt Disney World – Small 13”, $21.99, and Chef Mickey Mouse Plush – Walt Disney World – Small 13”, $21.99, are so cute and perfect for any Disney fan that loves to cook. Even little ones who like to be in the kitchen with Mom and Dad.
Dumbo Dooney & Bourke
I can’t say the color scheme on this collection entirely convinces me, but those of you with a deep love for Dumbo might see something in this that I don’t. Check it out, and let me know if you think this one is lacking or spot on style-wise.
- Dumbo Dooney & Bourke Tote Bag, $298
- Dumbo Dooney & Bourke Drawstring Bag, $298
- Dumbo Dooney & Bourke Small Zip Sac, $248
The Little Mermaid Ear Headband by BaubleBar
Level up your Ear Headband game with The Little Mermaid Ear Headband by BaubleBar, $49.99. It’s extra fancy for those of you that need a little mermaid shimmer in your Disney day.
Mickey Mouse 2022 Graduation Hat Bangle by Alex and Ani
I know that annual grad merch is always popular with Disney fans, so I wanted you to be the first to grab the Mickey Mouse 2022 Graduation Hat Bangle by Alex and Ani for $49.99.
This is it. I love all of it and want it right now. Ears, backpack, and Spirit Jersey, and that is saying something for someone who looks like Baymax when wearing those things. Have a look below.
- Minnie Mouse Pretzel Loungefly Ear Headband for Adults, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Spirit Jersey for Adults – Disneyland, $74.99
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Spirit Jersey for Adults – Walt Disney World, $74.99
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Loungefly Mini Backpack, $80
New FiGPiN, including 50th Edition
Were you a fan of the FiGPiNs we saw last week? If so, check out the seven additional ones now available, all for $24.99 each. These include four Limited Edition 50th Anniversary versions. Check them out below.
- Boba Fett Prototype Armor FiGPiN – Star Wars – Limited Release
- Mickey Mouse FiGPiN – Steamboat Willie – Limited Release
- Dale FiGPiN – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Limited Release
- Mickey Mouse FiGPiN – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Limited Release
- Minnie Mouse FiGPiN – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Limited Release
- R2-D2 with Grogu FiGPiN – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Limited Release
- Chip FiGPiN – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Limited Release
Meanwhile, in Disney Springs
Do you want that pretzel backpack as much as I do? I’m going to have to add it to my birthday list, that’s for sure. I hope you have a really great week ahead. Be good to each other; I’ll see you on Wednesday!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.