Well, hey there! Fancy seeing you here. I was just thinking about you and how excited I am to show you a few of the new items in this week’s merch haul. There is no time to waste this week. Let’s get right into it and see what we have.
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Collection by kate spade new york
By now, some of you know that I am not a huge fan of busy, complicated patterns when it comes to accessories like handbags. As soon as I saw this new collection from Kate Spade that dropped online today, I was all in. Understated with the black and gold polka dot, but still with that beautiful nod to the 50th Anniversary with the logo thoughtfully dotted (no pun intended unless you think it is clever, in which case just pretend I meant to) throughout the design. Yes!
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Tote by kate spade new york, $268.00
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Wallet by kate spade new york, $198
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Pouch Duo by kate spade new york, $168
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Crossbody Bag by kate spade new york, $218
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Satchel by kate spade new york, $368
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Backpack by kate spade new york, $348
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Card Wallet by kate spade new york, $65
New 50th Merchandise
Would it be another week in merch without the usual trickle of 50th Anniversary merchandise from Disney? No, no, it would not. So, here it is for your perusal.
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Journal, $22.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Retro Souvenirs MagicBand 2 – Limited Release, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $24.99
- Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse ”Partners” MagicBand 2 – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Soccer T-Shirt for Women – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $36.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Ringer T-Shirt for Adults, $36.99
- Disney it’s a small world Ringer T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $36.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Mug – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Windbreaker Jacket for Women – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse EARidescent Fantasyland Castle Necklace by Rebecca Hook, $125
Sugar and Flour Canisters
I love a practical item that you can get some enjoyment from every day, which means the Mickey Mouse and Friends Sugar Container, $19.99, and Mickey Mouse and Friends Flour Container, $24.99, are absolute winners, in my opinion. Tell me those are not adorable, I dare you.
Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Baking Set
Another practical set, just for a bit of fun. This Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Baking Set, $39.99, is perfect for the holidays for anyone that will get stuck into some baking with the family.
Mickey Mouse and Friends Metal Ornament Set
This Mickey Mouse and Friends Metal Ornament Set, $29.99, has a rustic and Disney feel with classic retro designs that look really cute.
Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Treat Ornament Set
Add these adorable ornaments in the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Treat Ornament Set, $44.99, to your tree as well for a beautifully decorated tree with all of your favorite characters.
LEGO Ideas Home Alone 21330 – Pre-Order
Oooooo, this is it. This is the one I am so excited to tell you about. I don’t usually cover the LEGO offerings, but as a kid that grew up in the ’90s, the LEGO Ideas Home Alone 21330 – Pre-Order, $274.99, had me at I’m Livin Alone! Even if only for kicks, click through and check out the intricate detail in the Home Alone house that will take you all the way back to the first time you saw the holiday favorite.
Mickey Mouse Holiday Food Bangle by Alex and Ani
The food charms are my favorite. Maybe because they are just super cute, perhaps because I am always hungry; either way, the Mickey Mouse Holiday Food Bangle by Alex and Ani, $54.99, gets this week’s tick of approval from me.
Four Parks Necklace and Bracelet by Rebecca Hook – Walt Disney World
A jewelry set that only a park lover would recognize. The Four Parks Necklace by Rebecca Hook – Walt Disney World, $125, and Four Parks Necklace Bolo Bracelet by Rebecca Hook – Walt Disney World, $150, would make a cute gift for anyone that has enjoyed all four of the major Walt Disney World parks.
Minnie Mouse Ear Headband for Adults – Winter Frost
Right, these are definitely a step up from those terrible brown ears that shall not be mentioned by name or image! Looks like Minnie Mouse Ear design is back on track with these Minnie Mouse Ear Headband for Adults – Winter Frost, $29.99.
Twelve Days of Keys Advent Calendar
Count down to the holidays with the Twelve Days of Keys Advent Calendar, $129.99. Twelve character or quote-inspired keys come tucked inside the stockings. You could always add small goodies or notes to each stocking if you’d like.
The Haunted Mansion Pins
If you are a Haunted Mansion lover and a pin fan, take a seat because this one might knock your socks off. See for yourself below.
- Phineas Funko Pop! Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Special Edition, $24.99
- Madame Leota Funko Pop! Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release, $15.99
- Ezra Funko Pop! Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Special Edition, $24.99
- Gus Funko Pop! Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Special Edition, $24.99
- Hitchhiking Ghosts in Doom Buggy Funko Pop! Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Edition, $34.99
New Loungefly Releases
I never knew that I always wanted a small backpack with a Mickey Mouse waffle on it until this very moment. Check out the new options below and let me know which is your pick of this bunch.
- Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather Loungefly Mini Backpack – Sleeping Beauty, $70
- Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather Loungefly Wallet – Sleeping Beauty, $40
New MagicBand 2 Options
There is something for everyone in this new batch of MagicBands. From Dooney & Bourke to Star Wars gingerbread characters, there are eight new designs to choose from.
- Disney Dogs ”Santa Paws” MagicBand 2 by Dooney & Bourke – Limited Edition, $58
- TriceraTop Spin MagicBand 2 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom, $39.99
- Encanto MagicBand 2, $29.99
- Spider-Man: No Way Home MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Animal Print MagicBand 2, $29.99
- Sulley MagicBand 2 – Monsters, Inc., $29.99
- Star Wars Holiday ”Gingerbread” MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse MagicBand 2, $29.99
Let’s Take A Moment Of Silence…
For those of you that tragically missed out on the elusive EARidescent backpack that became available for 30 seconds during last week. My thoughts are with you.
We are going to have to leave it there, my friends. I hope you have found something that made you smile in the list above. Have a great week ahead, be kind to each other.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.