Good morning, merch lovers! We are back for another meeting of the Disney merchandise minds and I’m a little bit excited. Are you excited? There is something on this week’s agenda that I normally never include and can’t wait to show you. Let’s get cracking and find out what it is.
Imagination Key Mug and Spoon Set
Even though I have more mugs than I need, mug and spoon sets always spark my interest. The little spoons are so cute and I’m a sucker for matching sets. Enjoy the Imagination Key Mug and Spoon Set, $19.99 shown below.
The Little Mermaid Beach Collection
If you are headed to the beach this summer, then look no further. This collection has everything you need to get the party started. Chairs, coolers, picnic rugs, and picnic bags, everything you need is right here, all in a fun and sassy mermaid theme with your girl, Ariel.
- Ariel Beachcomber Portable Beach Chair and Tote – The Little Mermaid, $74.99
- The Little Mermaid Cooler Tote, $44.99
- Ariel Blanket Tote Outdoor Picnic Blanket – The Little Mermaid, $39.99
- Ariel Promenade Picnic Basket – The Little Mermaid, $74.99
- Ariel and Flounder Cooler Tote – The Little Mermaid, $44.99
- The Little Mermaid Sports Chair, $159.99
LEGO Winnie the Pooh 21326
I can’t hold back any longer. I am so excited to show you this one, I can’t stand it.
You may have noticed that I don’t typically include LEGO in our Merch Meetings; I find it a bit more common and less Disney-specific. However, when I saw this adorable LEGO Winnie the Pooh 21326, $99.99, I knew it was a must-see! LOOK AT IT! Isn’t this thing the cutest little LEGO set you ever did see? With all of the characters and the detail in the tree with the little house? Stop it. I am in love.
Click the link to see the other charming images of the features in this set. You won’t be sorry.
Stitch Crashes Disney MagicBand – Aladdin – Limited Release
Sorry, friends, this one has already sold out before this meeting will hit your screens. For those of you following along with the Stitch merch releases, I thought you might like to see the newest addition to the lineup or limited edition pieces that came and went in a flash. Stitch Crashes Disney MagicBand 2 – Aladdin – Limited Release, $39.99.
Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar 10th Anniversary Pin – Disneyland – Limited Edition
Awe. Trader Sam’s has it’s own pin to celebrate its 10th anniversary in Disneyland. That’s cute. See the Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar 10th Anniversary Pin – Disneyland – Limited Edition, $19.99, below.
Disney Animators’ Collection Littles Jasmine Palace & Littles Belle Cottage Play Set
These little sets used to save me when my kids were little. They pack up quite neatly and are great for traveling, perfect to break out for a quiet play at casual dining or on the plane, and most fit in a large zip-lock bag too, just in case those little characters go flying out the front door while you are on the move.
- Disney Animators’ Collection Littles Jasmine Palace Play Set, $19.99
- Disney Animators’ Collection Littles Belle Cottage Play Set, $19.99
Stormtroopers Long Sleeve Baseball T-Shirt for Kids – Star Wars
I can’t even tell you why exactly, but this shirt just made me laugh when I saw it. Which is why it has landed on my list for this week. If only it was in adult sizes as well! Stormtroopers Long Sleeve Baseball T-Shirt for Kids – Star Wars, $16.99
Mickey Mouse Spirit Jersey for Adults – Black
If you can’t commit to just one park, show your love for the mouse himself with the Mickey Mouse Spirit Jersey for Adults – Black, $74.99.
Celebration Key Pin
Most of you know I am not big on the whole ‘key’ thing but this one makes a very cute little pin for the collectors out there. Check it out while this limited release, Celebration Key Pin, $12.99, is in stock.
Flair Bag Charms
Is your bag boring? It doesn’t have to be with this line of Disney bag charms. Where do they get that name from? Bag charms? Hmm…
It’s all about the donut for me; let’s see what grabs your attention.
- Magic Carpet Flair Bag Charm – Aladdin, $12.99
- Coco Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Minnie Mouse Pom Pom Flair Bag Charm, $16.99
- Marie Pom Pom Flair Bag Charm – The Aristocats, $16.99
- The Child Flair Bag Charm – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $12.99
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Avocado Flair Bag Charm, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Donut Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Zombie Duck Flair Bag Charm – The Nightmare Before Christmas, 12.99
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Flair Bag Charm, $14.99
Disney Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Women
This one speaks for itself. I think we all could use the Disney Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Women, $19.99.
Minnie Mouse ”Good Morning Sunshine” Mug
I could have used this one earlier today for a little bit of Minnie Mouse inspiration. The Minnie Mouse ”Good Morning Sunshine” Mug, $19.99 is here to support you through those rough mornings.
Wallets by Loungefly
Even though I am certain I have seen all three of these before, having a fun wallet is such a good idea that I am keeping them here any way. I love having a serious handbag for business and then when splurging for my client’s coffee, whipping out the coolest themed wallet they have ever seen. I always get compliments, and if nothing else, it can be an ice breaker with those tough-to-crack ones.
- Marvel’s Captain Marvel Metallic Wallet by Loungefly, $40
- Bing Bong Loungefly Wallet – Inside Out, $40
- Stitch and Scrump Wallet by Loungefly, $40
This Week in Pins
Legacy Collection, pin sets, and single releases; we have quite a few to choose from this week.
- Disney Princess Memes Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- Forky and Karen Beverly Flair Pin Set – Toy Story 4, $15.99
- Jack Skellington and Sally Flair Pin – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $12.99
- A Goofy Movie Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- Mayor Flair Pin – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $9.99
- Dance of the Hours Flair Pin Set – Fantasia, $15.99
- The Fox and the Hound 40th Anniversary Pin – Limited Release, $15.99
- Zero Flair Pin – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $9.99
- Oogie Boogie Flair Pin – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $12.99
It looks like we made it through the merch gaunlet for another week. I’ve definitely made a dent in that credit card with some therapeutic screen shopping this week. I hope you found something that made you smile, even if you are in the spending mood this time around.
Have a great week, everyone. I’ll see you on Wednesday.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.