Happy Monday Everyone! It’s the end of summer for many of you and the end of winter for those of us south of the equator. As we start to enjoy those in-between months of lovely weather, spooky festivities, and seasonally appropriate drinks, I hope this week’s Monday Merch Meeting finds you safe and well.
Let’s take a look at the last seven days in Disney Merch!
Loungefly Backpacks, Wallets, and Bags
If you are a Loungefly lover then there are quite a few new releases you might want to check out. With backpacks, wallets, belt bags, and more, Loungefly has wowed us with some classic Disney Character designs as well as a few fun ones for super-hero fans.
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Mini Backpack by Loungefly, $75
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Wallet by Loungefly, $40
- Mickey Mouse Pastel Stripe Mini Backpack by Loungefly, $75
- Mickey Mouse Pastel Wallet by Loungefly, $40
- Mickey Mouse Pastel Rainbow Crossbody Bag by Loungefly, $65
- Mike Wazowski Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Monsters, Inc., $75
- Sulley Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Monsters, Inc., $75
- Stitch and Scrump Belt Bag by Loungefly, $50
- Stitch and Scrump Mini Backpack by Loungefly, $70
- Stitch and Scrump Wallet by Loungefly, $40
- Marvel’s Captain Marvel Metallic Mini Backpack by Loungefly, $70
- Marvel’s Captain Marvel Metallic Wallet by Loungefly, $40
Disneyland 65th Anniversary iPhone Cases with PopSocket by OtterBox
I really enjoy the nostalgia of the classic Disneyland designs that have been coming up in the 65th-anniversary merch. This week we saw the new OtterBox iPhone Cases for both 8 Plus/7 Plus, and XR, $69.99, with PopSocket.
Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events From Mickey Mouse to Moana! Book
I really love my Disney themed events so when I saw the Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events From Mickey Mouse to Moana! Book, $29.99, I went knew I had to have it. The book was officially released last year, so I am not sure if this is a restock or new to the site but either way it looks fabulous and I can’t wait for mine to arrive!
The Haunted Mansion Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
There is something about a novelty salt and pepper shaker that I just find funny. I spotted these new The Haunted Mansion Salt & Pepper Shaker Set, $19.99 this week, and I thought they might be perfect for anyone hosting a Halloween event.
Holiday Dessert Plates
This week’s addition to the 2020 Holiday collection comes in the form of dessert plates. Sold individually, these 8″ diameter plates come in four cute designs and are $12.99 each.
- Donald Duck Holiday Dessert Plate
- Goofy Holiday Dessert Plate
- Minnie Mouse Holiday Dessert Plate
- Santa Mickey Mouse Holiday Dessert Plate
Mulan Imperial Palace – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release
Remember the Disney Castle Collection that debuted this year? I had forgotten all about it as well, as just like the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction merch line, the timing on these releases went out the window along with our sanity back in April.
Fast forward to September and the Mulan Imperial Palace Collection has arrived with a few items below that are actually pretty cool. Best of all, the light-up castle doesn’t look anywhere near as creepy as the last few light-up castle figurines that came out. Several of the Princess castles looked haunted while this one looks warmer and more inviting in the darkness.
- Mulan Imperial Palace Light-Up Figurine – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $129.99
- Mulan Imperial Palace Journal – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
- Mulan Imperial Palace Pin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
- Mulan Imperial Palace Puzzle by Ravensburger – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
Mulan – Live-Action Film Merchandise
Last week I wasn’t terribly impressed with the first part of Mulan merch that emerged, mostly that same-samey, screen printed, same-image-stamped-on-everything type of stuff. This week the good stuff has landed with lots of fun products to celebrate the film’s release on Disney+.
- Mulan Sound Effects Sword – Live Action Film, $24.95
- Mulan Deluxe Costume for Kids – Live Action Film, $74.99
- Mulan MagicBand 2 – Live Action Film – Limited Edition, $34.99
- Mulan Limited Edition Doll – Live Action Film – 17”, $129.99
- Mulan Journal – Live Action Film, $19.99
- Mulan Deluxe Costume for Adults by Disguise – Live Action Film, $74.99
- Mulan Couture de Force Figurine by Enesco, $79.99
- Mulan Backpack by Danielle Nicole – Live Action Film, $84
- Mulan and Xianniang Doll Set by Hasbro – Live Action Film – 11 1/2”, $49.99
- Mulan ”White Woodland” Figure by Jim Shore, $59.99
- Mulan: Live Action Film Loyal Brave True Book with Poster, $5.99
- Mulan: Live Action Film Book, $6.99
- Mulan with Horse Pin – Live Action Film – Limited Release, $15.99
- Mulan Pin – Live Action Film – Limited Release, $15.99
- Mulan Phoenix Pin – Live Action Film – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Mulan (Warrior) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Live Action Film, $14.99
- Mulan (Villager) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Live Action Film, $14.99
New Dooney & Bourke Pattern
Just in the nick of time, Disney is releasing a brand new Minnie Mouse Très Chic Dooney & Bourke pattern today.
- Minnie Mouse Très Chic Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke, $198
- Minnie Mouse Très Chic Shopper Tote by Dooney & Bourke, $268
Thanks for joining me in this week’s meeting. I hope you have a fabulous week ahead and will see you next Monday for another Merch recap session.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.