Well, hello there; fancy meeting you here.
Thank you for joining me for another Monday Merch Meeting where we review the latest Disney offerings and ponder how the last seven days have disappeared so quickly. I've got some favorites to show you this week so let's get started.
Star Wars Droid Depot Merchandise
New Droid Depot merch released this week and the slightly more sophisticated style made even the biggest Star Wars skeptics, like me, sit up and say, oh, I like you!
Check out a few of my picks below.
- Droid Depot Work Shirt for Men – Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, $59.99
- Droid Depot T-Shirt for Men – Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, $36.99
- BB-8 Light-Up Headband for Kids – Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, $29.99
- R2-D2 Light-Up Headband for Kids – Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, $29.99
New Micro Wishables
Wishable collectors, you might want to sit down for this one. There is a Disney Parks Mystery Transportation Wishable and the Main Street Trolley Wishable, now available below. How cool is that?
- Disney Parks Wishables Mystery Plush – Transportation – Micro, $9.99
- Main Street Trolley Disney Parks Wishables Plush – Transportation – Micro, $9.99
- Dormouse Disney Parks Wishables Plush – Mad Tea Party – Micro, $9.99
Mickey Mouse Sketchbook Collection
The Mickey Mouse Sketchbook Collection has landed with something for everyone in the travel department. Backpacks, totes and suitcases, you can't go wrong with this variety. Personally, I love these cinch sacks. They roll up extra small when empty and can be a handy way to carry around those extra items in a pinch.
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Backpack – Walt Disney World, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Cinch Sack – Disneyland, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Cinch Sack – Walt Disney World, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Hip Pack – Disneyland, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Hip Pack – Walt Disney World, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Rolling Luggage – Large 28'', $199
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Rolling Luggage – Small 20'', $159
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Tote Bag – Disneyland, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Tote Bag – Walt Disney World, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Wristlet – Disneyland, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Wristlet – Walt Disney World, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Backpack – Disneyland, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse PopSockets PopWallet, $29.99
Valentine's Day Minnie & Mickey Mouse Plush
Valentine's Day is almost here, so why not celebrate with the new Mickey and Minnie Mouse Plushes? Perhaps they would make the perfect gift for your Disney-lover this February.
- Minnie Mouse Plush – Valentine's Day – Medium 16'', $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Plush – Valentine's Day – Medium 16'', $24.99
Ariel Inflatable Lagoon Splash Pad and Sprinkler
Who doesn't want their own Ariel Lagoon? I don't care how old I am, I want to have this and will sit in it while singing Under the Sea at the top of my off-key lungs. I won't deny, there might be a margarita or two involved in this scenario as well.
The Ariel Inflatable Lagoon Splash Pad and Sprinkler, $49.99 and is the stuff dreams are made of.
More UP Merch
We saw the plush characters come in last week, now followed by a few other items for your home from the UP movie. If you are looking for a Valentine's Day gift and your partner loves the parks, have a look a the Money Jar below.
- Up Welcome Mat, $34.99
- Carl and Ellie Throw Blanket – Up, $36.99
- Up Throw Pillow, $34.99
- Carl Plush & Ellie Plush Bundle – Up, $36.00
- Ellie and Carl's Money Jar – Up, $24.99
- Grape Soda Mug with Lid – Up, $22.99
- Grape Soda Tin Magnet – Up, $9.99
Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary
DVC turns 30 this year and what would Disney product be without a matching merch line to celebrate such a milestone? Luckily, we don't need to find out because your celebratory T-Shirts can be found below.
- Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary Car Magnet, $14.99
- Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary Phone Case, $29.99
- Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
- Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary T-Shirt for Kids, $19.99
- Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary T-Shirt for Women, $34.99
Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Merch
Awe. Winnie the Pooh will always have my heart. We have a few anniversary items this week including a super-cute pin set and adorable Mug with Honey Dipper.
- Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Faux Leather Backpack, $49.99
- Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Journal, $14.99
- Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Pin Set – Limited Edition, $59.99
- Winnie the Pooh Mug and Honey Dipper Set, $19.99
- Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Stationery Set, $16.99
- Winnie the Pooh Plush Backpack, $22..99
New Pandora Jewelry Charms
Add to that Pandora Charm bracelet with these beautiful new charms now available.
- Fantasyland Castle Key Dangle Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $70
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Bead Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $75
- Tinker Bell and Castle Dangle Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $75
- Toy Story Land Bead Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $75
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Ear Headband – Fantasia
You know I love Minnie Mouse Ears, but only a few of you might remember that I have a personal issue with the lack of ear headband options for boys.
I love these newer-style, Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Ear Headband – Fantasia, $29.99, that came out this week. And even though they are only a new take on the older ones available, it's still about time!
Pixar Pals Valentine's Day Mystery Pin
Celebrate your love with a small gesture of pin-loving solidarity. These Pixar Pals Valentine's Day Mystery Pin, $12.99 are a fun and inexpensive way to spread the love.
Minnie Mouse Bow Rose Gold Ring by Rebecca Hook
Minnie Mouse Bow items in Rose Gold are all I need in life. The Minnie Mouse Bow Rose Gold Ring by Rebecca Hook, $100, is here and it is stunning.
Thanks for joining me everyone, it is lovely to spend your Monday with you. I hope you have a fabulous week ahead and if you have a moment, let me know what your favorite item was this week in the comments below. I'll catch you on Wednesday!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.