Welcome back to another Monday Merch Meeting where we take a look at all of the wonderful new things on offer to excite our inner Disney-lover. We have a lot to cover in today's meeting, so grab a beverage, sit back and enjoy!
Rainbow Disney Collection 2020
As many of you saw in Jackie's column earlier in the week, last Monday, Disney dropped their Rainbow Disney Collection for 2020, and some of the new additions are very cool. What's even better is that Disney uses the money generated from the sales of these products to support GLSEN:
In recognition of Pride Month 2020 and in honor of the Rainbow Disney Collection, Disney is donating $100,000 to GLSEN, a leading education organization working to create safe and inclusive K-12 schools for LGBTQ+ students.-ShopDisney.com
- Sunglasses for Adults – $19.99
- Disney Parks Rain Jacket for Women – $54.99
- Mickey Mouse Canvas Backpack by Loungefly – $54.99
- 2020 Mickey Mouse Ear Headband – $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Jumbo Beach Towel – $22.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Men (Disneyland) – $36.99
- Mickey Mouse Ringer T-Shirt for Men (Disneyland) – $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Light-Up Necklace – $15.96
- Mickey Mouse Icon Rainbow Tumbler – $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Bodysuit for Baby – $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Medium Plush – $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Medium Plush – $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Heart Hands Fleece Pullover for Women – $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Sequined Tank Top for Women – $26.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Adults by Spirit Jersey – $64.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Fantasyland Castle T-Shirt for Women – $36.99
- 2020 Mickey & Minnie Mouse Castle Ear Hat Ornament – $24.99
Since Jackie's article, you can now also complete the matching family look with the recently added Rainbow Disney Collection Mickey Mouse Raglan T-Shirt for Kids – 2020 ($19.99) seen below:
You can also listen to the Disney PRIDE Playlist here.
New Disney-Themed Dinnerware Sets
I am so excited about these new Dinnerware Sets on Toynk that come in so many magical designs. I'm going to list a few of them for you below; one that is available now as well as three that will be available for pre-order later this week. I'm warning you in advance, brace yourself to want all of them!
Disney Princess-Themed 16 Piece Ceramic Dinnerware Set - Collection One
This set is available now for $119.99, offering dinner for four. The officially-licensed, collectible, 16-piece set includes four themed singular sets in designs inspired by Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin. Each place setting includes a 10.75” dinner plate, a 7” dessert plate, a 2-cup capacity bowl, and a 12oz mug. To purchase this collection, click here.
Disney Princess-Themed 16 Piece Ceramic Dinnerware Set - Collection Two
The second set of this whimsical collection will be available for pre-order beginning June 8th and will also be $119.99. Character inspiration for this set includes Tiana, Rapunzel, Princess Aurora, and Mulan. The set includes four 12-ounce mugs, four 2-cup capacity bowls, four 10.75-inch dinner plates, and four 7-inch salad/dessert plates. To pre-order this set on the 8th, click here.
Frozen 2, Anna & Elsa-Themed 16 Piece Ceramic Dining Set
This Frozen 2-inspired set is absolutely gorgeous with the wintery accents and detail. This set will be available for pre-order starting June 9th for $119.99. Again, the set includes a 10.75-inch dinner plate, a 7-inch dessert plate, a 16-ounce bowl, and a 12-ounce mug in each setting, with four place settings included. To pre-order this set on the 9th, click here.
STAR WARS BOBA FETT MANDALORIAN STONEWARE PLATES & BOWL COLLECTION | 4-PIECE SET
If the whimsy of Disney princesses doesn't suit your table style, try this single piece collection inspired by the character, Boba Fett. This stoneware set includes 1 dinner plate, 1 dinner bowl, 1 coffee mug, and 1 salad/dessert plate for $49.99. Made from durable stoneware rather than ceramic. To pre-order this set on the 10th, click here.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Hello Mate Collection by Dooney & Bourke
This week, a new Hello Mate Collection from Dooney & Bourke was released celebrating the sights and sounds of the English capital city, London. The collection is inspired by the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase and shows off iconic locations such as Big Ben, London Bridge, those classic double-decker buses, along with common phrases and sayings associated with English culture. You can score yourself the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Hello Mate Zip Satchel by Dooney & Bourke ($268), Mickey and Minnie Mouse Hello Mate Satchel by Dooney & Bourke ($298), or Mickey and Minnie Mouse Hello Mate Crossbody Purse by Dooney & Bourke ($198).
The Princess and the Frog Collection by RockLove
RockLove have released a new series of Princess and the Frog-themed jewelry including the following pieces:
- The Princess and the Frog Water Lily Pearl Ring by RockLove, $85.99
- The Princess and the Frog Water Lily Pearl Necklace by RockLove, $115.99
- The Princess and the Frog Crowned Frog Necklace by RockLove, $135.99
- The Princess and the Frog Crowned Frog Ring by RockLove, $99.99
- The Princess and the Frog Water Lily Pearl Earrings by RockLove, $99.99
New Disney-Themed Luggage
New luggage came on the scene this week from American Tourister, so you can revamp your Disney style in time for your return to the parks. Styles include the Cinderella Rolling Luggage by American Tourister ($149.99), Mickey Mouse Classic Rolling Luggage by American Tourister – Large ($199.99), Mickey Mouse Classic Rolling Luggage by American Tourister – Small ($149.99) and Mickey Mouse Underseater Rolling Luggage by American Tourister ($84.99).
Kids Rolling Luggage by American Tourister
I loved it when my kids had their own suitcase for their things when they were younger. For the plane or hotel room, it gives them a base to keep their bits and pieces neat and out of the way, while also teaching them a bit of responsibility. This week, three new styles emerged from American Tourister including Disney Princess Rolling Luggage by American Tourister, Mickey Mouse Rolling Luggage by American Tourister, and Minnie Mouse Rolling Luggage by American Tourister, all $49.99.
New Disney Jigsaw Puzzles by Ceaco
Who doesn't love a good puzzle on a rainy day? Well, this week Disney released a whole series of new puzzles from Ceaco, and some of them are very cool. In 750 pieces, 1000 pieces and 1500 pieces, styles range from whimsical scenes from Disney classics through to a modern-art take on a Disney Villains collage. Choose from:
- Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade, $15.95
- The Lion King Puzzle by Ceaco, $22.99
- Tangled Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade, $18.99
- Sleeping Beauty Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade, $18.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse at Cottage Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade, $18.99
- Disney Vintage Buttons Jigsaw Puzzle by Ceaco, $18.99
- Disney Villains Jigsaw Puzzle by Ceaco, $22.99
- Disney Classics II Puzzle by Ceaco, $22.99
Mickey Mouse Icon Trio of Stacking Rings by Rebecca Hook
The new Trio of Stacking Rings from Rebecca Hook is $125 and comes with two sterling silver rings and one sterling silver ring with rose gold finish. The accents are Mickey icons in clear cubic zirconia.
New Alloy Watches
New watches dropped this week in a variety of styles and colors including his and hers matching set featuring Mickey Mouse. See all of the additions below:
- Mickey Mouse Two-Tone Alloy Watch for Men, $64.99
- Mickey Mouse Two-Tone Alloy Watch for Women, $64.99
- Ariel Two-Tone Alloy Watch for Women – The Little Mermaid, $69.99
- Anna Two-Tone Alloy Watch for Women – Frozen 2, $49.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Silver Alloy Watch for Women, $69.99
- Mickey Mouse Vintage-Style Silver Alloy Watch for Men, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Watch for Women, $39.99
Billie Eilish by Takashi Murakami Collection now at UNIQLO in Disney Springs
Even though the theme of this one isn't Disney specifically, I was so excited to see Disney Springs come back to life that I couldn't resist showing you the new Billie Eilish collection now available in UNIQLO at Disney Springs.
The official Twitter account for Disney Springs announced the arrival last week with strictly limited stock available. If you are a Billie Eilish fan, you'd better be quick. -- Disney Springs, welcome back to the Monday Merch Meeting!
Exclusive Hot Pink Corkcicle at Wine Bar George
Speaking of Disney Springs, I was in love with this exclusive Hot Pink Corkcicle at Wine Bar George that popped up on the Disney Springs Instagram account recently. These were very limited, and may already be sold out, but I just loved the style of it and had to share. If you can still track one down, these are $35 and include a complimentary frozen drink with purchase.
New Food Storage Containers with Double-Ended Spoon & Fork
More storage containers arrived this week in five new designs. Each comes with a double-ended spoon/fork for $16.99. Choose from Disney Princess Food Storage Container, Elsa and Anna Food Storage Container – Frozen 2, Minnie Mouse Food Storage Container, Spider-Man Food Storage Container, and Toy Story 4 Food Storage Container.
That's a wrap for this week, my friends. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead and don't forget to stick with us here at The DIS for all the latest in news, articles, and Would You Rather fun along the way.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.