Disney World Room Discounts and Special Offers
- Disney World Room Discounts and Special Offers
- Disney Visa Cardholders
- Florida Residents
- Annual Passholders
- Orlando Area Hotel Discounts
- 06/06 -
- 06/06 - New Disney World Dining Modifications Announced; Character Dining Only at Riviera Resort
- 06/06 - New Reopening Guidelines for Walt Disney World Resort Guests
- 06/06 - Let's Stop by Disney's Yacht Club Resort for Breakfast at Ale and Compass Restaurant
- 06/06 - VIDEO: An Incredible Reopening Day at Universal Orlando
- 06/06 - Saturday Snacks: A Decadent Disney Dessert- Joy's More-is-More S'mores
- 06/05 - UPDATE: National Basketball Players Association Approves Plan to Complete Season in Orlando
- 06/05 - Recipes from Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to Try at Home
- 06/05 - Visiting Universal's Parks After the COVID-19 Closure
- 06/05 - Fun Disney Things to Do at Home to Bring in a Bit of Magic
- 06/05 - DCL Fan: Would You Rather - DCL Edition: Alaska or The Caribbean?
- 06/04 - Hello, National Basketball Association; Welcome to Our Happy Place
- 06/04 - UPDATE: It'll Be A While Before College Program Resumes at Walt Disney World
- 06/04 - NBA Board of Governors Votes to Restart Season; Games to be Played on Disney Property
- 06/04 - Disney Accepting Applications for Mexico Cultural Representative Program in 2021
- View More...
Disney World Resort Discounts Overview
Disney often releases discounts throughout the course of the year. They can apply to all-inclusive packages, “room only” reservations, Annual Passholders, or Florida Residents. In addition, some guests get direct mailed postcards with special offers.
Predicting when and if these offers will be announced is impossible. If you’d rather go with a “sure thing”, you may want to join the American Automobile Association (AAA). Members typically get 10 to 15% off of the standard room rates. Depending on the accommodations selected and availability, the savings can offset the cost of the membership as well as provide a discount. For packages or cruises, members need to go through AAA directly. For “room only” reservations, AAA members can book with Disney or through a travel agency. AAA members can get a no obligation quote here.
Another venue for discounts is through the Disney Visa. This Visa offers 0% financing for the first 6 months of a Disney vacation paid for with the card. You’ll also get Disney Reward Dollars based on your account activity that can be used towards your vacation, merchandise, etc. The Disney Visa often has special offers for cardholders that provide discounts on both Disney World and Disneyland vacations; shipboard credits for Disney Cruises, Disney Store online purchases, and Disney Broadway play tickets. (Offers vary and some restrictions may apply.)
Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.
Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!
There are currently no room only discounts being offered for the general public.
There are currently no room only discounts being offered for Disney Visa Cardholders.
There are currently no room only discounts being offered for Florida Residents.
There are currently no room only discounts being offered for Canada residents.
Discounted WDW Rooms Available through December 2020
To book these rooms, call (407) 939-7830 or participating U.S. military base ticket offices. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.
passes are not inexpensive.