Child Care at Walt Disney World
You have a couple of different options for Disney Babysitting Services. You can use Kid's Nite Out and have a babysitter come to your room (or even accompany your family to the parks!). Older kids (ages 4-12) can enjoy the Children's Activity Center located at the Walt Disney World Swan.
All rates are subject to change without notice
If a babysitter is needed throughout your stay, the Walt Disney Company recommends utilizing the services of Kid’s Nite Out. Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room or can just hang out with your family if you need a father’s/mother’s helper. The sitters are over the age of 18 years old and are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid.
Reservations can be made up to three months in advance by calling (800) 696-8105 or (407) 828-0920. At least 24-hours notice is required.
Important notes to keep in mind:
- Rates are based upon the number of children – call telephone number(s) above for details.
- For groups of more than 5 children, all children must be 2 years of age or older. Please call Kid’s Nite Out at (800) 696-8105 for these rates.
- There will be an additional fee for reservations starting before 8:00am or after 9:00pm.
- For children 6 weeks - 12 years old
- One-time transportation fee is typically added to total bill for the care provider.
- All rates are hourly based, with a 4-hour minimum, and a one-time transportation fee. Cancellations require 24-hours notice (48-hours on holidays) to avoid the 4-hour charge. Advance reservations are required. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For childcare on holidays and special events, rates are subject to increase.
- Caregivers are able to accept a gratuity in cash if you feel that you were extended exemplary service.
- It's important to note that a mother’s/father’s helper will need a theme park ticket purchased for their admittance if you plan on using their assistance within the parks.
Children’s Activity Centers are designed to give kids who are potty trained (no pull-ups allowed) and between 4 and 12 years of age a fun place to enjoy games and activities while you enjoy some Disney grown-up fun!
Dinner is served at approximately 6:00 p.m and is included in the cost of the service as well as a snack that's served at around 10:00 p.m. Hours of operation vary by location (see below) and can be booked in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
A credit card guarantee is required and the cancellation policy is 24-hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty charge. Rates vary by location; see below.
- A Refreshment Area at EPCOT is Under Construction
- 'Master Ship Builder' Chapek Sign Removed from Disney's Castaway Cay
- DCL Introduces 'Silver Anniversary at Sea' with Special Sailings & New Castaway Club Tier
- Here's a Look At The Gingerbread House At Disney's Boardwalk Inn
- Monday Merch: COACH, Engagement Ornaments, BaubleBar & More!
- Special Disney Cruise Line Offers Released the Week of Nov. 27
- Will Disney Plus and Hulu Merge for a Larger Combined Market Share?
- DVC Holiday Member Event Coming to Hollywood Studios
- Fire Breaks Out on Disney Wonder Forcing Deck Evacuation
- Virtual Tour of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort King Room
- Virtual Tour of Disney's Pop Century Resort Standard Room
- Get Walt Disney World Resort Theme Park Adult Tickets at Child Prices!
- Downtown Disney Ups Inclusivity with New Hijab-Wearing Mannequins
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022
- Complimentary Frozen Beverage with Corkcicle Purchase at Wine Bar George
- View More...