National Churro Day is coming up on June 6th, and Disney Parks are celebrating with some limited-edition churro deliciousness that can’t be missed. Disneyland seems to be getting the best selection for this special event, with some mouth-watering flavors like Chai-spiced Churro with Coffee Cream and Strawberry Lemonade Churro with Lemon Sauce. I love looking through the unique fusions of sweet flavors and how beautifully each is presented. Let’s take a closer look!
Frontierland Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Fruity Cereal Churro: Berry sugar-dusted churro with sweetened condensed milk drizzle and fruity cereal topping
“it’s a small world” Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Powdered Sugar Churro: Churro covered in Powdered Sugar (New)
- Guava-Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce (New)
Tomorrowland Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Chai-spiced Churro with Coffee Cream: Churro rolled in chai-spiced sugar served with a coffee cream (New)
- Coffee Cream Dipping Sauce (New)
Town Square Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Tropical Churro: Churro with pineapple-flavored sugar, topped with coconut cream drizzle (New)
Sleeping Beauty Castle Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Pineapple Churro: Churro with pineapple-flavored sugar
- Sweet Pineapple Dipping Sauce: Pineapple-flavored cream cheese with wafer crumbles topped with a cherry (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
Willie’s Churros on Buena Vista Street
- Spicy Chile-Cheese Churro: Churro dusted with crushed spicy cheese chips & chile-lime sugar dressed with nacho cheese sauce and crushed spicy cheese chips (New) (Available through June 28)
- Strawberry Lemonade Churro: Churro dusted with strawberry sugar and dressed with a lemon sauce and freeze-dried strawberries (New) (Available June 29 through August 31)
Cozy Cone Motel – Cozy Cone 1 (Available through August 31; mobile order available)
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Strawberry Churro: Churro tossed in cinnamon sugar with chocolate-hazelnut spread and freeze-dried strawberries (New)
Goofy’s Sky School Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- S’mores Churro: Churro rolled in graham cracker sugar, topped with marshmallow crème and chocolate pieces (New)
Hollywood Land Churro Cart (Available through August 31)
- Bacon PB&J Churro: Classic churro rolled in banana sugar, drizzled with peanut butter and jelly, and topped with crispy bacon (New)
Terran Treats (Available through August 31)
- Cosmic Disturbance Churro made with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite-sized candies, popping candy, and blue curaçao-flavored drizzle (New)
Downtown Disney District
- French Toast Churro: Churro rolled in cinnamon sugar, dusted with powdered sugar, and served with a side of breakfast syrup
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Bites: Churro cut into pieces, rolled in cinnamon sugar, dusted with powdered sugar, drizzled with strawberry dessert toppings, and topped with assorted sprinkles
There isn’t a single one on that list that I don’t want to try. Which sounds like the yummiest churro option at the Disneyland Resort to you?
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.